Pages:
Author

Topic: How helpful Bitcoin in future? - page 7. (Read 1546 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 07:46:51 AM
Most of us used bitcoin as a store of value. Bitcoin can give us real profit in the future if we just hold for how many years. There are lots of lives who were changed when bitcoin's value last year December 2017 touched around $19k. Aside from making profit, bitcoin is useful as well if we want to avoid cross border fees. There are still a lot of benefits that bitcoin could possibly help us in the future. We just have to wait and see for new updates about the blockchain and see what the future will bring.

I think bitcoin can big help of the future especially when we invest Bitcoin because we can earn more profit. We can used it for the future especially when we are getting older.
Activity: 28
August 20, 2018, 07:39:27 AM
It is believed that Bitcoin's greatest success is that it has become an effective way to cover the government's personal wealth. At this point, Bitcoin appears as a great choice. And I think the future of Bitcoin can replace gold.  Cheesy
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 20, 2018, 07:31:05 AM
Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?

If you want real life example, then i will give you my example, before started bitcoin, i have not too much money, still i have a job, but my salary is not enough for me and also my family. But when bitcoin came in my life then my life style has been changed.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 04:17:46 AM
Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?
We are able to observe these days bitcoin nevertheless exhibits it's living following quite a long time as well as several weeks from reduced costs, right now begin to increase. In my opinion within bitcoin for future years. simply because apart from which, government authorities in a variety of nations possess began keeping conferences as well as talking about bitcoin as well as the benefits of blockchain technologies.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
August 20, 2018, 02:45:05 AM
Bitcoin will helpful in future in all business and normal life because most of companies coming in crypto and joining ecosystem.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
August 20, 2018, 02:37:56 AM
Bitcoin is helpful because as an alternative currency, one that is completely virtual, is designed to change and improve our financial structure. Transactions will be easier, quicker and safer –all recorded in a digital ledger. Imagine shopping or simply going out without having to bring cash or credit cards with you. That’s life simplified, right?

I understand the difference between the shopping with cash and cards but shopping with bitcoin and card does not really make any difference because now we have technology wherein you do not have to carry cards in order to shop as you can use your mobile to shop using online payment, UPI etc but the real difference between bitcoin and cards will be untraced transaction as noone can trace our transaction through bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 20, 2018, 02:33:34 AM
Almost every person involved with the cryptocurrency market knows the answer to this particular question which is anonymity. This is the primary goal of Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market on the whole. The ability to conduct financial transactions online without any sort of interference by any centralized authority like banks etc is simply amazing in my opinion and something that the world needs. As the cryptocurrency market continues to gain traction over time, more and more people will definitely join this amazing market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 02:14:45 AM
Bitcoin is helpful because as an alternative currency, one that is completely virtual, is designed to change and improve our financial structure. Transactions will be easier, quicker and safer –all recorded in a digital ledger. Imagine shopping or simply going out without having to bring cash or credit cards with you. That’s life simplified, right?
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 19, 2018, 10:42:42 PM
One major problem solved with bitoin at this moment is the international  payment system that rely on certain fiat which is not available for so many traders to exchange their products and services with! Bitcoin is connecting people across the world in trade, tourism and other business and personal interest, making trade and value exchange possible efficiently and in a decentralized envinronment!
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 10:36:29 PM
its helpful to the future because you can buy something and you'll use bitcoin as a cash.
Activity: 37
August 19, 2018, 10:11:29 PM
Bitcoin is, obviously, brimming with charm and openings. As we probably am aware, BTC showcase is advancing step by step, there will be an enormous measure of individuals related with it. By the occasions, it will get approval from a large portion of the nations of the world. It's lawlessness and other terrible gossipy tidbits spread as gravely as everybody fears what they don't get it. When they will know, they will love BTC and in addition begin to utilize it, all things considered, exchanges and different ways.
Activity: 70
August 19, 2018, 02:45:22 AM
Bitcoin is very helpful in the future,because someday bitcoin will become a means of payment that will be used by every person in the world.So we says that bitcoin will be very helpful in the future.
Activity: 344
August 17, 2018, 06:41:17 PM
Bitcoin has a very great future ahead. Bitcoin has that great potential to influence the price of other coins.... I see bitcoin becoming far better than this in the future.. If u invest in bitcoin, and u are patient enough, u will get a great reward .....it will eventually be very rewarding... Bitcoin is the standard for other coins in cryptocurrency....
Activity: 140
August 17, 2018, 05:50:24 PM
Bitcoin will be useful in the future not as a means of payment financial system. Bitcoin will in the future determine the ratings of any each crypto currency.
Activity: 43
August 16, 2018, 09:25:23 PM
Bitcoin is, obviously, loaded with charm and openings. As we probably am aware, BTC advertise is developing step by step, there will be a colossal measure of individuals related with it. By the occasions, it will get approval from the greater part of the nations of the world. It's illicitness and other awful bits of gossip spread as gravely as everybody fears what they don't get it. When they will know, they will love BTC and also begin to utilize it, all things considered, exchanges and different ways.
Activity: 602
August 15, 2018, 07:09:14 AM
Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. It have a great future, if you invest on it you will get a lot of profit. Bitcoin will be more helpful if you invest on it cause if you buy it now and hold it for long time than you will get a lot of profit at the end of this year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
August 15, 2018, 06:51:00 AM

There is a simple example about the benefits of Bitcoin is that you can use Bitcoin to transfer for everyone on all whole over the world fastly and no must through any intermediates
Activity: 70
August 15, 2018, 06:44:28 AM
I guess no one know that or even if the bitcoin will stay for a year or another ten, but about the helpfulness of it for now it's just making buying from the internet much simple and easy, and transferring money from any part of the world to another is much easier Without excessive costs
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 06:36:07 AM
It seems that the BTC is returning its positions, but we should not place great hopes on it. You can kill everything, even bitcoin. Fortunately, he already experienced many unpleasant moments and became very reliable. Probably, the next test bitcoin will have to go through during the next financial crisis. In the meantime, you can not worry much.
I personally see a bright future for BTC because it really solves some serious problems in the world. Money transfer will become more reliable and, if everything goes as planned we won’t even need the banks anymore and in this kind of forum is what the crypto world needs right now and hopefully this will bring in more and more big investors so start investing in bitcoin or other digital cryptocurrency now.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
August 15, 2018, 06:10:39 AM
Block-chain provides new level of technology for every day transactions without interact of banks, meaning transaction and services may get cheaper and more reliable.

There are many aspect BTC can take part in it.

Countries still a little reserved about implementing it in every day life. New technology nobody wants to risk to much first. They must see results and then everything will happen quickly once everybody will get familiar with benefit of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: