Pages:
Author

Topic: How helpful Bitcoin in future? - page 9. (Read 1546 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
August 05, 2018, 08:37:38 AM
Cryptocurrency or blockchain technology helping us to be more productive and simplify our works. But people believe it since they always saying this is just a scam and didn't want to learn something about this. It is just our ignorance driving us away from  best opportunity given to us.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 08:36:46 AM
i believe it'll be useful in the future beacause you can buy something using bitcoin and it's not hard to exchange then convert to money.
Activity: 116
August 05, 2018, 08:29:51 AM
Bitcoin has many good traits for being hedge asset so I definitely seem bitcoin useful. And as you see day by day many industries and companies also joining in the development of BTC .
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 06:10:32 AM
Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?
Bitcoin is the first made digital currency in cryptocurrency world. It makes helpful to every human being daily life comfortable through buying, selling and safety transaction. This make people life easier especially those people busy in work. Just one click of their smartphone they can do want they want.  That what benefits in using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 05, 2018, 12:04:49 AM
It is really helpful, you can earn money with bitcoin, pay other people and avail their services using bitcoin, buy different items using bitcoin and send money to your loved ones using bitcoin.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
August 04, 2018, 11:32:37 PM
Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?
To express my opinion I want to quote Tim Draper's words, who made over $1 billion by getting early on Twitter, Skype, Tesla:"In five years, if you try to use fiat currency, they will laugh at you. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be so relevant... there will be no reason to have the fiat currencies."
I do not think that these words will come true neither in five years, nor in fifty years. You do not have to break away from real life. The usual national money will always exist. The Crypto-currency, in any case decentralized, can never replace conventional national money. No state will allow this to happen. Citizens can use each other as much as they want. However, when calculating with state and commercial structures, I do not think that they will completely switch to using crypto currency, which changes its price if not every minute, then every hour exactly.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
August 04, 2018, 11:21:12 PM

You can't do your own should must together. What I mean is keep promote bitcoin in many platform you can, such as you tube channel, blog/ wed and social media. Give people many information that they should now about bitcoin and blockchain it will make people interesting to learn. Create group ( if you can manage ) and share any information about how to make money on crypto market also important. You can't do but knowledge and technology can support you.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
August 04, 2018, 11:13:13 PM

I cannot provide real examples in the future, but what is clear is that bitcoin is the future. Bitcoin for me is like the invention of a transistor that became the forerunner of the invention of computers and the internet.
We never know what might happen in the future, but i know Bitcoin will have big part of it especially to those users of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will be remain best to all for longer time but who knows until when, and since Bitcoin is limited only and there's only few people can have it because of its being costly, so many of us are finding a other crypto to buy and hold. And i think Bitcoin is become more helpful in the future once it can used as payment in paying bills, food or any that used of technology, its helpful for the fast and easy transactions.
Activity: 378
August 04, 2018, 10:57:06 PM

I cannot provide real examples in the future, but what is clear is that bitcoin is the future. Bitcoin for me is like the invention of a transistor that became the forerunner of the invention of computers and the internet.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
August 04, 2018, 10:43:02 PM
Great question which seems to have got a lot of people thinking. Bitcoin has already changed in its journey so far, a lot of fortunes, and i feel it will continue to do so, becoming the 'gold' of crypto.
Activity: 144
August 04, 2018, 10:36:46 PM
We know that bitcoin save us us from giving us oppurtunity when it comes in networking just need to be pacient when you diving the crypto world, And bitcoin saves our future because we have to earn a lot when we have hodl bitcoin and we can teach our children for them to learn crypto world and to earn also for their future lifr also.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
August 04, 2018, 10:24:07 PM
A lot of countries banned bitcoin for some reasons but if we think into the positive sides of bitcoin, we can see that it is very helpful especially in terms of financial aspects.
there was a lot of countries are not banning the bitcoin too. i should suggest you read the article about the canadian countries and the majority of them interested to build a legalization to the bitcoin rather than banning it from there.
Activity: 70
August 04, 2018, 10:07:43 PM
Future will show us what will be happened. But in my perspective the future of bitcoin is glorious. So holding this will be beneficial.
Activity: 70
August 04, 2018, 09:53:41 PM
Bitcoin is definitely useful in future. The market of bitcoin is getting bigger and some business companies already start adopting it. So hopefully in near future it will become a common currency.
Activity: 224
August 04, 2018, 06:25:45 PM
look at Japan where the state supports the cryptocurrency and gets additional profit in its budget thanks to this.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 06:23:27 PM
A lot of countries banned bitcoin for some reasons but if we think into the positive sides of bitcoin, we can see that it is very helpful especially in terms of financial aspects.
Activity: 294
August 04, 2018, 06:19:44 PM
You don't need to look to the future. You can see the present how bitcoin and other cryptos are helping the society and people. Many are using bitcoin for transactions since it’s easy and fast. It removes the need of a bank. If you need to send money to another country then you can send it through bitcoin in an instant rather than waiting for the bank to facilitate the transaction. The fact that it’s illegal in some countries is because it might be used as a mode of money laundering or terror funding.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
August 04, 2018, 03:11:30 PM
in countries where it is legal i believe it will be even more useful than it is today, examples replace the cash in everyday spending, be able to accumulate own assets or funding without waiting for the verification or approval of the banks
Activity: 294
August 04, 2018, 01:59:33 PM
In future Bitcoin is very helpful for us. It is a modern and digital  technology of transaction. It is very easy and faster way. People have more trust. Good news for all government of some countries will be accepted and announced it is legal.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
August 04, 2018, 01:29:34 PM
for a long time, bitcoin has been used as a new way to make transactions, no need third parties everytime, public and safe for everyone to use for daily transactions, however due to huge amount of transactions per day makes bitcoin transactions slower recently, it is really hard to fix this problem, so i guess, at this moment, investors will use BTC as a cryptocurrency to trade and hold, not for daily payments.
Pages:
Jump to: