Pages:
Author

Topic: How helpful Bitcoin in future? - page 14. (Read 1546 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 05:30:25 AM
Bitcoin is the beginning of the development of the crypto currency and in general the new development of the financial sector!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 05:25:59 AM
well, from what I thinking and what I have seen it was very helpful, I can't imagine if I could hodl my assets very long in bitcoin. It might be some peoples given up because they scared with the low prices, but it's clearly passionate me to pass all those challenges.
therebare a lot good things in bktcoin as there arw a lot of bad ones and i think tht yoi should choose wosely
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 05:25:28 AM
Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?
only the future will show, so we have to wait fkr a while and see, but i believe in bitcoin, well, i might be wrong
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 05:24:38 AM
well, from what I thinking and what I have seen it was very helpful, I can't imagine if I could hodl my assets very long in bitcoin. It might be some peoples given up because they scared with the low prices, but it's clearly passionate me to pass all those challenges.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 05:05:37 AM
I believe that bitcoin is useful because it affects the future of cryptocurrencies that rapidly broke into our lives ! I am sure that in the future all countries of the world will use it as a means of payment !
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 08:51:00 AM
Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?
Pages:
Jump to: