Pages:
Author

Topic: How helpful Bitcoin in future? - page 6. (Read 1546 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 07:08:01 AM
I think the benefits of bitcoin are also better we hold now, because seeing the price of bitcoin every day is also increasing, so we will also get more profits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 07:05:24 AM
Bitcoin doesn't have to be helpful. Bitcoin is simply the most important cryptocurrency and a benchmark for the entire market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 06:56:10 AM
Money means everything, for me bitcoin is my future. It is the king of cryptocurrency , we can earn a lot of money from here, if we invest on it and hold it for long term then we can change our future.
Everyone is optimistic about this market if the uptrend starts but in the current situation it is difficult to evaluate and can not predict what will happen in the future. I personally advise people to live with the present and do not expect much of the future because Bitcoin needs to go through more new stages in order to grow.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 06:55:51 AM
I think the benefits of bitcoin in the future for us are so good we hold it in the long run, because we will also get more benefits, and also can help our lives every day with better profits. seeing the price of bitcoin every day is also increasing.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 06:52:18 AM
Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?

In my opinion this very helpful if it will succeed. But for now there's still argument about adaptation and trust. Hopefully in coming years goverment and crypto settle all this problem. Because I think crypto is very helpful in the future.
in my opinion this is very helpful, if bitcoin is a digital currency. bitcoin will help a person's economic system. if the person invests and is patient in experiencing problems because the market price is now decreasing. but one day it will rise again. and bitcoin can easily become a payment mode in the future.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 01:33:08 AM
Bitcoin itself is not so technologically perfect. There are far more interesting, from a technological point of view, projects, but it is the progenitor that simply exists.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
August 23, 2018, 04:50:10 AM
      Bitcoin is especially useful for influencing the price of all the coins in the crypto world. In the future I think there will be many companies that will pay their employees in bitcoin. Also in the future, people will pay their purchases in bitcoin and will be a means of payment for international circulation. Such a method of payment is much easier.
Activity: 38
August 22, 2018, 07:47:53 AM
It may make a close connection through the world in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
August 22, 2018, 07:34:52 AM
I think that if bitcoin becomes a global currency, it might help improve one country's economic status. But on a personal level, bitcoin will help improve a person's financial status. It might also become as an alternate mode of payment in the future. How do you think bitcoin will help in the future?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 07:28:32 AM
Btc will save our money if you are ready to invest enough amount of them, the risk is low and I am sure that I will invest much more in the next few months.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 06:16:49 AM
Btc looks like very far-sighted crypto currency with really amazing experience of surviving on the crypto market, I suppose that there will not be any crypto currencies which will be able to compete with it. Moreover, Btc will be good as for holding and for trading as well in te future.
Activity: 140
August 21, 2018, 04:07:10 AM
Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?

In my opinion this very helpful if it will succeed. But for now there's still argument about adaptation and trust. Hopefully in coming years goverment and crypto settle all this problem. Because I think crypto is very helpful in the future.
Activity: 602
August 21, 2018, 04:06:01 AM
Money means everything, for me bitcoin is my future. It is the king of cryptocurrency , we can earn a lot of money from here, if we invest on it and hold it for long term then we can change our future.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 21, 2018, 04:02:12 AM
Sad to here btc is treated as illegal in your country but i believe it will change in the near future because btc or crypto currency is just an innovation of our fiat money. Its part of economic growth for each countries businesses. Using specific coins will contribute for the stability of volume of each coins.

Trade to trade
Activity: 34
August 21, 2018, 03:56:41 AM
It helps to connect all the world and makes global transaction become easier.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 03:55:26 AM
I believe which bitcoin can't substitute money, however, later on, you will see the cryptocurrency which can get it done. As well as bitcoin is going to be something similar to cryptocurrency precious metal. Regardless, later on, cryptocurrencies are going to be lawful worldwide.
Activity: 84
August 20, 2018, 08:06:32 AM

Bitcoin has survived even harder times. The price crashes and goes back up all the time because the market is volatile and it is not regulated. People can still get away with scams and that is what keeps the big investors away. I personally see a bright future for BTC because it really solves some serious problems in the world. It is really helpful in the future especially in transaction with out third party. Bitcoin really a great help on our society.
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
August 20, 2018, 08:05:28 AM
Bitcoin will be so helpful in the future since it's a digital way of transaction Technology has changed everything around us. It has penetrated into our day to day lives such that living without them is unimaginable now. From healthcare services to entertainment technology has conquered it all. How can the financial industry be left untouched? From online banking services to blockchains, a lot of changes have come into effect in the last few years. With this I strongly believe bitcoin has a major role to play
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
August 20, 2018, 08:04:38 AM
I want to say about all blockchain preferences, it is not only for bitcoin but for all blockchain networks:
-The transfer of ownership in different variations
- Conclusion, execution, cancellation and contestation of the contract.
* Electronic keys and identifiers
* Cargo tracking in automatic mode
* payment for the use of toll roads, Parking lots
* Smart home - all" smart " devices can be connected to each other or via the Internet
* Payment for public transport, hotel rooms, etc.
• The reliability of real property rights
* Use of blockchain for factoring operations
* Digital platform for knowledge exchange and management of turnover of intellectual property, copyright and patent rights
* Transfer of medical electronic patient records into a single system, accounting, monitoring, control of patients ' health.
* Carrying out and registration of transactions on rent and purchase of housing, auctions and competitions.
Activity: 280
August 20, 2018, 07:54:33 AM
Bitcoin, unlike centralized coins, develops according to the laws of the market, is not subject to change and inviolable. . For seven years, thousands of coins have not been able to recreate these qualities. These characteristics allow bitcoin to remain a revolutionary crypto currency. This is the standard and the foundation of the new economy of the world.
Pages:
Jump to: