Pages:
Author

Topic: How helpful Bitcoin in future? - page 4. (Read 1546 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 10:57:09 AM
the benefits of bitcoin will be quite a lot in the future. for example, it is a long-term storage, as an analogue of gold.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 10, 2018, 07:39:52 AM
Bitcoin is going to be very helpful, right now it is already helpful because people are starting to discover that the blockchain technology is the technology of the future and that it can be integrated into so many existing systems and industries to make them better in the long term. Bitcoin is basically the future of the currencies in the world, it will take over fiat
Activity: 350
November 05, 2018, 11:13:23 AM
I do think that will bitcoin is not able to exchange income, nevertheless down the road it will have a new cryptocurrency that will are able to undertake it. Along with bitcoin are going to be similar to cryptocurrency platinum. No matter the reason, down the road, cryptocurrencies are going to be authorized across the world.
Activity: 434
November 01, 2018, 08:08:55 AM
Bitcoin will turn in digital gold. I don't think that it will have any real use in everydays deals. But Ethereum has chances to be very useful crypto and platform for different tasks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 07:46:54 AM
Bitcoin is already proven that it's very useful technology today. People's lives have been changed because of bitcoin and economic status of countries have also boosted. How much more in the future if the adaptation of it is increasing all year long?
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 07:34:43 AM
Vryatli we can somehow help Bitcoin.  It is better to focus on how to correctly use cryptocurrency in current life
Activity: 714
October 29, 2018, 04:01:31 PM
At the moment some countries have legalized btc as a means of payment . Even btc is an investment vehicle , which attracts many investors the opportunity to receive good profit . But the main value is the blockchain technology which has already found application in many areas of our lives.
Activity: 490
October 29, 2018, 03:59:57 PM
I think what is happening now in the crypto market is all frivolous. It's only in its infancy. Further will be much more and more interesting. As more and more ideas related to cryptocurrency, and I think all that is happening now will be the birth of a new financial structure in the future. Where how much will earn each will depend only on him!
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
October 29, 2018, 03:45:00 PM
Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?
sooner or later all the countries will have to sit together and think about crypto system instead of fiat. i guess it will happen within ten years. btc would probably take a place of the main coin
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
October 29, 2018, 03:22:32 PM
if this is the reality then digital money is very useful in exchanging or buying and selling goods. they do not need to bring a lot of money, but by way of application they can pay with digital money to the seller
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
October 27, 2018, 05:46:36 PM
I think one day, Bitcoin will become an international legal payment system. I hope that people would chose another coin for this mission, because technically Bitcoin is not the best coin. But in anyway people will chose BTC, because it is the most valued crypto currency.

Hope so.Actually there are countries already slowly recognizing bitcoin as a legal tender and hope more country to follow. There are still  questions and issues to be  addressed but slowly more country are opening up. In the near future, bitcoin will be everywhere, according to new report, bitcoin/crypto adoption in Canada is 5%. This is a small percentage but with a country with millions of population, this is huge.
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 10:35:36 AM
The most important cryptocurrency is emission. You must understand that the number of BTC is completely limited, that is, you cannot do more than it is, it turns out that we will have a stable financial situation.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
October 27, 2018, 10:29:33 AM
When digital payment fully accepting bitcoin/altcoin then it will be so much helpful, cause everyone will move from fiat into Bitcoin/altcoin that can also be used as an investment.

Of course, the thing we can do to make bitcoin and altcoins more popular is to invite friends or family to use bitcoin for transactions, if more and more users are active then automatically makes the value higher.
Activity: 630
October 27, 2018, 10:08:28 AM
Future bitcoin is on the rise. If the BTC can get rid of the "bubble" problem, many things will happen with the money, one of which is whether governments should create their own virtual currency. or not. BTC has become the official currency.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
October 27, 2018, 10:00:09 AM
Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?

we don't need to talk for the future, for now and from the first bitcoin is there. I have benefited greatly from investment or trading. and in the future there will be many things that are more profitable than bitcoin but don't forget, there are always problems that will be faced for everyone
copper member
Activity: 196
October 27, 2018, 09:56:48 AM
I think one day, Bitcoin will become an international legal payment system. I hope that people would chose another coin for this mission, because technically Bitcoin is not the best coin. But in anyway people will chose BTC, because it is the most valued crypto currency.
Activity: 266
October 27, 2018, 09:45:11 AM
Hi, I do not know what the future is waiting for Bitcoin. But I am sure that the blockchain will change us the world. Smart contracts will be used in each country.
October 27, 2018, 09:39:09 AM

Bitcoin is very helpful, it might not be legal now in many countries but that does not mean that it is not helpful. We all know that the time of fiat is coming to an end which means that there is going to be the need for new and better currencies and that is where bitcoin comes in. In countries where their currencies are failing bitcoin is a very good alternative
Activity: 373
October 13, 2018, 11:19:17 PM
as per the bitcoin recent condition,  it is developing and also very useful for the users so can definitely assum a bright future but unfortunate nothing can be said surely cause situation can be changed anytime
It's more helpful because in every transaction it's more easy and faster in where we don't need to become more stress, I believe this, will be implemented in a future due to the demand by individuals.
Activity: 93
October 11, 2018, 11:04:22 AM
You mean Bitcoins exactly or cryptocurrency in general? Anyway, possibilities that both give is pretty the same. It will make people independent from banks and high fees and outrage of big people.
Pages:
Jump to: