Pages:
Author

Topic: How important is a community behind a crypto project? - page 22. (Read 4765 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
Now I in most cases, in General, do not observe the public around crypto projects. People are not interested in the development of the project and the main idea. They just sell their tokens as soon as they are satisfied with the necessary price. Because I can tell that the friendly community organized around one of the coins is very good and important.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
It's valuable and can push a coin far even when the market isn't looking great!
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
Here they spoke very often that the community is important and it's truth. Because it depends on the community how people will react to your project. The whole news background is created by your community, if people believe in the project, then everything will be fine.
Activity: 152
I think it is very valuable, as a token with a very strong community will thrive in marketing etc.
Activity: 159
I think it is important, but not as important as everyone is saying.

If the token is valuable and the project is good it will build a good community regardless. I feel only the poor projects are the ones who really need a strong community.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hard to say. A lot of poor projects raised much money because of the community support and a huge marketing budget. They got a lot of investors, yes, but is their project good, no. We should be careful with mass marketing. Community may be important but it's not the only factor.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
there are no more important thing from crypto project to grow except the roles of their community. cryptocurrency are built in the top of community, once you make the community disappointed so your project will be shattered with no value and they will leave you rapidly. they can attract more investors to join as your representative for free, and can help the project to grow or give some advise to develop.
Activity: 112
For me I think the strength of a community is very important to back a project to success.If a project has a small community,it do not even attract some interested investors to such projects.Most of such projects turn out to be a shit coin.Their coins most often do not have any good value.For me even before I join  BOUNTY,I look at the size of the community as part of  my due diligence before deciding to join or not.
Activity: 168
Every project needs community backing for them to succeed that's why they do airdrop and bounties to help them to build a community of loyal supporters, any project without a community is most likely to fail.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
A crypto project with an active and vast community has every tendency to succeed. I have noticed that community can suggest possible solutions that would move a project forward. They can also hasten up the success of a project.
Activity: 26
Community is mad important in my opinion.

Just look at XVG.

They've been hacked, pumped and dumped and yet the community is still there, allowing itself to be willingly abused by the whoever is dumping millions upon millions of XVG upon the community.

Without such a community, XVG would be back to 1 satoshi already.

Activity: 658
Having a strong community makes the project grow. The community is the channel of the project to acquire investors, so ICOs are raising their community and putting them first in the telegram. When a lot of positive thinkers are there in the community, of course, people will encourage to join because it is really contagious.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I think that this is completely obvious that the community for crypto is the decisive factor of success Without that, no one will have trust about crypto project and nothing reference on the internet. the community that always supports the project, and I think projects that have a large community have a great chance of success as well
of course the community of crypto currencies will only support really potential Winners and which will have good results in the future. To date, the project is quite a lot, but not all of them will be in demand by society and not all of them have good potential.
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
I think that this is completely obvious that the community for crypto is the decisive factor of success Without that, no one will have trust about crypto project and nothing reference on the internet. the community that always supports the project, and I think projects that have a large community have a great chance of success as well
Activity: 170
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

It's really important i suppose. They can get it not only through use large marketing scale, but if the team will try to buy something that interesting for everyone . You can see that how the project with big community behind it will be so easily to spread FOMO to the public audience.

I agree with your opinion .
with the community of every article or bounty so having a support team in terms of marketing the ICO is so community is very important
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
Community means two or more people are joined and taking decision about crypto world.In crypto projects play an important role .Without community projects are not determined where people invest money.Community provide funds and ideas for the best projects in crypto world.
Activity: 181
I am for a community it is very important to advance the project in an ico and something else because the full supporters are in a very active community in running a project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
In the stage of raising funds, the community is very important, and it will affect a large number of investors. But after listing, we still need to see the potential of team development.
Activity: 130
The communities behind the project make it possible to make the project a success for the future. Because if there is a community that just wants to make a profit in building a project it will allow there will be no future projects in the future.
Activity: 79
I think the communty gives big contribution in the project. But the question is how does the community, good community will give good affect, and bad community will give bad affect. So, deppend on the characteristic of community.
Pages:
Jump to: