Pages:
Author

Topic: How important is a community behind a crypto project? - page 25. (Read 4765 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Community is extremely important as you need a strong and unite community to have a real succes in every single departament of the project. Ignoring the community will bring only fud , chaos and all kinda things so always protect your community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I always look at what managers work with the project and what people invest in it. in my opinion this is one of the most important factors when investing
Activity: 53
No it's not as important as everyone is saying. A good project with a valuable token will always have adopters, only use of a community is if your token or project has flaws.
Activity: 156
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

The community behind a project is just as important as the money that they are getting to put into the project. One thing that you cannot buy is human interest. If people are interested in buying your coin or using the product that you offering then there is no way that such a project will survive the market. If you have a committed community of investors behind a project then it will do well.
Activity: 81
It's important and needed for a project to be successful, I don't think in the long term any project can be successful if it doesn't have a strong community.
Activity: 89
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

If we look most things in life, not just altcoins in cryptoland, community support and the sense of community makes a big difference, because it gives a deeper purpose to the end goal.

So sure, community backing a crypto project can't hurt and its something I look for before investing.
Activity: 45
Vital, as the market is so volatile!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
It seems to me that when there is a community of followers to the project it always has a good effect on the project and its popularity in general
Supporters are very important for a project, especially in the early stage of development. Only by being sure of them can the team work better.
Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
It seems to me that when there is a community of followers to the project it always has a good effect on the project and its popularity in general
Activity: 182
The community are the driving force behind the success of any crypto,they are like customers to a business without which the business will not survive
Activity: 266
The success of a crypto project can be measured by the size of the community who supports it. The more the numbers the more chance that it will be staying in the market for good. This is the secret of many coins which are existing in the market for a long time now.
Activity: 70
It is the backbone of the project, it holds it up and protects the project from outside critics, people help you co-create and they spread the word about your idea and give it validation.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Hello all,

Most successful coin / token / ICO's in the market today has a huge positive feedback from its community. Having a community in every project is really a good idea, because it is also a form of advertising its platform in a very cheap way because members in the community tend to spread the good features of a project.
Activity: 112
If a coin has a lot of community support, the coin will develop rapidly. We can take a look at DASH, BTS and XVG. A new project, if the community develops well, the distribution of tokens is not easy to be sold, and the price will be higher and higher.
Activity: 378
Community is a very important part of the crypto ecosystem. They are the bridge to expanding the popularity of crypto products to the community. Of course, to get that, products and utilities that are essential and relevant to the needs of the community, and to be effective. Increased community is a component to recognize the value of a successful project after completion( full roadmap)
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I believe that the community that is behind the crypto project matters. The main thing to look at the creators and advisors.
Activity: 420
Only the product of this project can be more important, because it seems to me that the project and the product and community of this project are the most important criteria for a good project. Today, unfortunately, not everyone thinks so.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
there has to be a community behind almost everything just as it is with our families. we get major supports to carry out our dreams and goals courtesy of the support we get from these people likewise the crypto currency community. there has to be a kind of support in the community behind a or any project for the project to see the light of the day
Activity: 251
Merit: 101
Hello all,

I`m sure that community is critical for any cryptocurrency.. Without community, any project has no future at all..
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
of course comunity is very important in supporting ico project trip. it determines how many are interested in the project. but i also see there are some ico projects that the community is little but their ico sale can be a big success. so the community's important dose for the ico project is 50:50
Pages:
Jump to: