Pages:
Author

Topic: How important is a community behind a crypto project? - page 24. (Read 4765 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
It's not that important, the most important thing is the actual token, the people behind the project and the actual MVP. If the price grows rapidly because of it being a great token, the community will grow organically.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
As a participant and an investor, you'll have a lot of questions running through your head to ensure that you're working on a potentially profitable project. This's where a good community comes in, they're there to ensure you that everything's according to plan and the project is going strong.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Community is extremely important as you need a strong and unite community to have a real succes in every single departament of the project. Ignoring the community will bring only fud , chaos and all kinda things so always protect your community.

I can say that community is the most important in every projects, because every good projects value their community and it can also make the projects successful.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I absolutely agree with the article. Building a community, builds trust as well. Any monetary system we have right now is generally based on the same thing that crypto or bitcoin in particular is based on, and that's belief and trust. And with trust, comes the building of an infrastructure that we can can all embrace and benefit from today, and in the future.
brand new
Activity: 0
It is a great marketing tool for ICOs.
Activity: 96
Well it certainly makes the price rise in the short term. The biggest communities I've seen though are for Bitconnect, EOS and Verge. Not exactly the best projects around lol.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
The community gives a good idea of the project and review. As far as the project is interesting and financially attractive, but it is not always. Recognize the latest news, for example about the scams, etc. It's also a good promotion and marketing for the project.
Activity: 238
If the project is supported by big community - I think the project has a future if of course developers don't spoil everything! =))
Activity: 24
Great article! Thanks for sharing just joined the platform, I'm impressed by what I see so far.
Activity: 63
In trading, if many people invest in a currency or a token, then capitalization and price increase, otherwise, everything decreases. So is in the crypt, because each participant is really important.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
Any project or idea is moved by people. Without people, there will be nothing. And the better the audience, the better for the project.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
I believe that the community determines the popularity of a certain project which simply shows if it is a good one or not. The community would eventually generate demand that would be reflected to the market price of the crypto when it is already listed in the market. The rating I think is what attracts more people to be a part of the community of a particular project which is really an important thing.
brand new
Activity: 0
It is very important, look at Steemit. The power of the token only comes from adoption and if you have a large community, then it is the stepping stone!
Activity: 462
very important, if everybody is just gonna dump it the moment price heads south, you'll get a snowball effect of ever lower prizes
It is true, if there is no trust of community in the project, most of tokenholders will try to sell their tokens, and the prices will fall dramatically and you will probably no way get your profit from the project.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Community is need in Crypto Project, because of this community they talk about the project, they promote to other friend and the more community the more crypto project success.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
I think that when a project has a well-known team of people. In such projects, people invest much more money because there is confidence in these people
Activity: 38
It's not that important, the most important thing is the actual token, the people behind the project and the actual MVP. If the price grows rapidly because of it being a great token, the community will grow organically.
Activity: 406
The community plays a key role in any project. If we see that the project has community support and it has users who will help the project, we can be sure that the project will be successful. For some projects, user support may be too serious. For example, EOT already has hundreds of thousands of players around the world. The guys are working on a project that will make the game industry better for developers and players. They have very important ideas and their implementation will allow all of us to enjoy the games on a new level, to earn money on this, and the developers will be able to produce their product at a lower cost and do it more often
Activity: 53
It's not that important, token and project very good = buzzing community.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
very important, if everybody is just gonna dump it the moment price heads south, you'll get a snowball effect of ever lower prizes
Pages:
Jump to: