Pages:
Author

Topic: How is Bitcoin different from Etherium? - page 2. (Read 2019 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 02:59:22 PM
There are lot of different between bitcoin and ethereum. They are totally different crypto currency with different value. The working sector of both coins are different. Ethereum is a currency that accept most of the coin supported.
Yes both of them are not same, when we talk about bitcoin so something profitable and safe comes to my mind but when I think about ETH something investing long and less profit comes to my mind, if we compare both for holding and getting output will make us see how different both of them are, if bitcoin is sky them ETH is earth, for me between bitcoin and ETH are totally change.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
September 10, 2018, 10:13:29 AM
There are lot of different between bitcoin and ethereum. They are totally different crypto currency with different value. The working sector of both coins are different. Ethereum is a currency that accept most of the coin supported.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 09:55:48 AM
ethereum is supported natively downloads ICO, and they have 2nd year not getting better. so I think that it is best to step aside
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 05:18:34 AM
the difference between bitcoin and ethereum is very clear you can see in terms of the total supply, demand and platform of these two coins, this coin platform has a very striking difference, but the technology they have is almost the same.
Activity: 108
September 08, 2018, 04:50:32 AM
I do not understand why you need to look for differences.  They are needed for different things.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 08, 2018, 04:14:46 AM
which makes bitcoin and ethereum different, it may be seen clearly from the total supply of bitcoin and ethereum which have different characters, bitcoin has a limited total supply while ethereum is unlimited.
Activity: 90
September 08, 2018, 03:52:30 AM
Bitcoin and Etherium are certainly different, even the two don't do the same thing. but bitcoin and etherium are the same blockchain technology. Etherium is for business, which is built to do business. Bitcoin is a payment and mining solution, Some people will say it is a store of value too. Bitcoin is a very profitable crypto currency. And Ethereum is the best for long-term crypto currencies that can also be profitable. Maybe now you can get more profits on Ethereum compared to bitcoin. Because if you see for now the price of bitcoin is slightly down.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
September 08, 2018, 02:27:57 AM
The two coin led the market, and the BTC remained the king of cryptography, without any coin that could compete so I believed in BTC rather than ETH.
Well i do believe that bitcoin is really a coin and that ethereum is an alternative coin for bitcoin that could be given and could be trade to bitcoin. At first it is so hard to give bitcoin directly so they choose to have an alternative coin for bitcoin which is the ethereum and all i know that ethereum is a platform and not a real coin like bitcoin.
Activity: 560
September 08, 2018, 02:23:33 AM
For me. I think the different of two leaded crypto money is the actually what is use for because eth is a altcoin or alternative coin for bitcoin and actually use for erc20 transactions and bitcoin is use for everybody as well and the difference between bitcoin is known to him all over the world so that's why bitcoin is have more value rather than ethereum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 02:22:59 AM
Bitcoin is one of the topmost currency in crypto history, today we are in the popular state because of Bitcoin and is always dominant in the market. After Bitcoin, there are many coins proved themselves but at least Ethereum has taken place because with it smart contract technology. Compared to Ethereum, Bitcoin is still a popular currency where the outlet is accepting it for payments.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
September 08, 2018, 02:20:35 AM
Bitcoin is the base of all cryptocurrency, and Bitcoin will remain the king of Crypto. Actually, I do not want any coins to be able to cope with Bitcoin as a means of investment,
of the earliest bitcoins are made as cypto currencies but at high prices many investors invest in bitcoins.
as well as Etherium although widely used by many real projects but will not beat the bitcoin position.

This is true. Bitcoin will still be the king which is no question at all. This means that as bitcoin grows as well as ethereum will. This is one of their difference, etc depends on btc which is surely no doubt. They also have different market. In which more ICO are into etc now a days, however byc mainly focused on other investments market and mining. But still btc is the best.
Activity: 378
September 08, 2018, 02:17:29 AM
Both are crypto currencies like bitcoin and Ethereum and if we look at the popularity and usage then bitcoin is first ever started crypto while then altcoin starts and Ethereum is altcoin and it's price and value is less than bitcoin but both are them are using for trading and investment in present time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
September 08, 2018, 02:08:15 AM
In my opinion, Ethereum is very suited in any aspects of the business, where in the near future the Merchants in the entire world would possibly

accept Ethereum as mode of payment to their business. Bitcoin was commonly use for investment and most of the time sending money whatever

country currency you belong as long as the nation has an exchange to convert from BitcoinBTC.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 04, 2018, 12:55:51 PM
Ethereum has open source algorithm to develop own dApp of use like we have seen ERC 20 Tokens in ICOs for raise money for developing a product or service for people. But on the other hand bitcoin does not support open source algorithm.
Ethereum has many applications such as Ethereum Smart contract, ERC-20, Dapps.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 29, 2018, 04:43:06 PM
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 29, 2018, 03:55:22 PM
The difference between the two is that bitcoin is the main token or currency while etherium is just an alternative coins. But i do think that of all the alternstive coins existing in the market etherium is the best rival of Bitcoin. Since it has been following bitcoins progress in the market.

Ethereum and Bitcoin differ a lot. If you are interested to get the detailed and curious information about the difference between these cryptos, watch it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSBfuGRvfvw&t=1s
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
August 25, 2018, 04:02:44 AM
The difference between the two is that bitcoin is the main token or currency while etherium is just an alternative coins. But i do think that of all the alternstive coins existing in the market etherium is the best rival of Bitcoin. Since it has been following bitcoins progress in the market.
Totally different in so many ways. Talking about bitcoin being deflationary while Ethereum being inflationary, talking about how one is more of a currency and the other is more of a smart contract platform and so on. One thing is that they both serve unique purposes which make them very useful in the cryptocurrency space and of course, make them keep being on top as they are now if they end up not getting a push from a competition.
Activity: 67
August 24, 2018, 11:46:42 AM
Activity: 182
August 21, 2018, 10:51:05 AM
for me,I think bitcoin is more popular but in reality they have many common features and this can explain the great popularity of ether as well as bitcoin. i m sure that bitcoin is the best of the best but ethereum is a real rival.
Activity: 262
August 21, 2018, 10:21:32 AM
Bitcoin is primary investment in cryptomarket and ethereum is bussiness platform. I am prefer think bitcoin is store of value and can be used as currency and ethereum is my second investment choice. Both are good coin and its worth to invest

Both coin are good but bitcoin is really different to Ethereum, they  say that bitcoin is the   father of CryptoCurrencies and ethereum is different to it because ethereum has a lot of  token unlike in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: