Pages:
Author

Topic: How is Bitcoin different from Etherium? - page 5. (Read 2019 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 05:13:04 AM
More than two-thirds of Bitcoin has been exploited and put into circulation on the market. Ethereum alone does not have a fixed supply, but that does not mean that Ethereum will suffer inflation over time. This is a special strategic direction of Vitalik Buterin, it is known that half the supply will be put into operation when Ethereum is 5 years old.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
August 16, 2018, 05:02:22 AM
As for the origin, simply understand that Bitcoin was created and valued as a currency to hold values, while Ethereum was more inclined to create a platform based on smart contracts.
well, it can be said that bitcoin and ETH have different platforms. so, of course these two coins are different. but, even though it's different, but until now, the price of ETH has always been affected by the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 24
August 16, 2018, 04:55:37 AM
As for the origin, simply understand that Bitcoin was created and valued as a currency to hold values, while Ethereum was more inclined to create a platform based on smart contracts.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
August 16, 2018, 04:10:08 AM
btc is the original and Beginning. eth is the follows.
This is of no doubt that Bitcoin is a base currency and has all the achievements and popularity but rest of the cryptocurrencies are also struggling and made positions strong and responding to our actions. However we choose Bitcoin as a better currency for our selves due to its huge profit productivity and for fast transactions. Ethereum keeps second place in digital ranking due to its second highest price and performance.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 14, 2018, 12:08:12 AM
Activity: 56
August 13, 2018, 11:03:01 PM
btc is the original and Beginning. eth is the follows.
Activity: 191
August 13, 2018, 10:47:27 PM
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
August 13, 2018, 10:21:52 PM
I see that ethereum will be brilliant in the future because one of its functions is as a platform for creating platforms for new decentralized projects that we can call smart contracts, ERC20 tokens are an example of the success of this smart contract. ECR20 tokens that ride the blockchain technology choose ETH have been running almost in all fields of activity that continue to mushroom and make etheruem increasingly known and widely used
Activity: 140
August 13, 2018, 10:14:49 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two most heavily invested electronic currencies in the Ethereal market, which are prone to creating a trading platform based on smart contracts.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
August 13, 2018, 09:50:36 PM
Activity: 31
August 13, 2018, 09:03:45 PM
Ethereum can be used in creating coins and crowd funding purposes while bitcoin is not.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 07:55:37 PM
It's an educative post. To add to what is being said already, Ethereum smart contracts capabilities is what should be term the disruptive technology itself. Ethereum has made it easy for several others solutions to emerge as a result of her platform.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 07:54:23 PM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 13, 2018, 05:51:19 PM
although its bitcoin values are higher than etehrum, but demands on etherum are not inferior to bitcoin. as altcoin which becomes the biggest platform for bounty campaign, will automatically make etherum become more holders.
So there are pros and cons of every little thing in this universe. Nothing is made perfect except the god. Everything has got some loopholes and bad point that it can’t be compared and chosen as the perfect thing to have. Likewise here in this world of crypto, eth and bitcoin, both are amazing in their own regard. They are cheap and expensive, good and better respectively.
Activity: 91
August 11, 2018, 03:03:07 AM
Bitcoin is different from etherium, first reason is the price value, etherium is just a flatform currency in processing of  conversion og coins. We can process any transactions but it needs a third party to function unlike Bitcoin can be transact directly no third party involve.
Activity: 55
August 11, 2018, 02:43:03 AM
I agree with you, and I'm sure ETH will be more expensive because as far as I know, now more and more people are interested. even though the price is now down, because of some additions I know. about this ETH will be released every year after the Genesis block reaches 26% in the initial funding phase, with 60 million ETH and Bitcoin released from the first, without crowdfunding. Etherium Fee transactions depend on the computing power of each client. Including bandwidth, and storage space needed in 1 block. This is called GAS on Ethereum while BTC is not distinguished,
The first creation of the ETH Block averaged 1 block in 12 seconds while BTC averaged 1 block in 10 minutes, this is why BTC is also becoming increasingly rare. but for some reason the price is now also down, this is beyond predictions. between Ethereum and Bitcoin together as a cryptocurrency decentralized using a peer-to-peer network. so I hope eth can make changes in the Crypto world with the technology that is now ERC-20, ERC-223, ERC-721. etc.
Activity: 64
August 11, 2018, 02:16:27 AM
As I manage and spend my earning of both bitcoin and ethereum, bitcoin is different in ethereum even if that two are came from crypto currency. I can pay bills in bitcoin, can use as a payment some of the botique in the market and ethreum can't do the same as bitcoin.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
August 10, 2018, 05:32:53 AM
Activity: 140
August 10, 2018, 02:44:36 AM
Activity: 83
August 10, 2018, 01:53:29 AM
There is a huge gap between Bitcoin and Etherium. Bitcoin is called Crypto King. And the crypto works as a regulator for all the activities of the world.
On the other hand, Etherium works as the base of Altcoin. And Etherium is a part of Altcoin.
We can say Eth is a pillar for altcoin family. Everyone is praising eth for its amazing performance in past few years. There was always a discussion on this topic that if not bitcoin, then what? Which coin must be selected who in under affordability criteria for most of population. Still, if someone have enough money, he may go for some other options as well.
Pages:
Jump to: