Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 12. (Read 3250 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
as long bitcoin still the king in cryptocurrencies i think bitcoin can survive in this industry, but if bitcoin is collpase, lost their popularity i think bitcoin will drop and will changed by other coin that have more advantages and more flexible than bitcoin, so if you want to makes bitcoin stable use bitcoin every day
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
bitcoin will exist during cryptocurrency also still exist
center of crypto baromater is bitcoin
so, if BTC die, all alt is also dead, please comment if word says something wrong
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
as long as there is not a better and highest coin ( in all parameters) in the cryptocurrency world!
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
indeed we will never know for certain that cryptocurrency will last forever. maybe we can only see from the development of people who use cryptocurrency. if more and more people are using cryptocurrency and more cryptocurrency enthusiasts. then most likely cryptocurrency will last forever. but if cryptocurrency is seen by the government as something negative, because they often hear negative news about cryptocurrency and all governments do not allow cryptocurrency. then I am not sure cryptocurrency will last forever.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.    

main problem of bitcoin is basically that its impoverishing the collective it just had an initial interest based public support, but this will fade away as there are more and more altcoins, also fighting for attention of those that still "work for money"

so market attention on bitcoin is systematically washing away, for example who cares today which computer browser was the first (netscape navigator) or which car model was the first?

answer no one.

only ones that are interested in bitcoin marketing are: bitcoin owners, and bitcoin miner associations that became big like some huge chinese miners.

regards
Activity: 86
I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will go for long time because you see now many company start to accept Bitcoin and some of them was combine real business with cryptocurrency.
And as long as we keep strong with Bitcoin and we spread the good news about Bitcoin we are pretty sure that it will last longer.And soon many investors want to invest in digital currency.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
if bitcoin is getting lost it can result in a very big crisis of course because we know that total funds into cryptocurrency is very large and if faded of course it can result to all people in this world
Well the main problem will be that every cryptocurrency is actually pegged in Bitcoins, so if it disappears then it will cause the whole cryptocurrency world into despair and chaos as we will lose the base currency in this world. It's like saying we suddenly close down the USA and the value of USD disappears suddenly. It will create a great imbalance but not really the death of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
if bitcoin is getting lost it can result in a very big crisis of course because we know that total funds into cryptocurrency is very large and if faded of course it can result to all people in this world
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Bitcoin will sooner or later be defeated. But I don't see a problem. I think that a more perfect cryptocurrency will come to replace him.
No you do not know that how much is stronger the community of bitcoin. The users of bitcoin has given a much more strength to the bitcoin and its place in the market. There are bigger investors who are supporting bitcoin and they want bitcoin to firm their roots in the market more deeper as they have their money in it and they want their money to secure much more. In this way we cannot say that it will be defeated.
Activity: 81
As long as the crypto currency is there, I'm sure bitcoin is one of the most needed coins in the world of crypto today. But I do not know for the future, because more and more coins that attract attention and also want to compete with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
As long as the basic source of me is Bitcoin, the progress of the crypto currencies on this market technologically progress will end on a matter as everything starts over Bitcoin when bitcoin ends and other currencies will then come to me.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
I think bitcoin would really be very much predominant so far the crypto world stays alive. The very many hurdles it has scaled over the years are pointers to the fact that it most likely will remain the major force to reckon with in crypto.
Activity: 392
I believe Bitcoin will last long, but I don't know if it's forever or not. We all know that were a lot of people or Countries that are against Bitcoin. and they want to take Bitcoin down. But for as long as there are many investors, and there are many people who still in the cryptocurrency Industry, Bitcoin will continue to exist.
Activity: 126
Good evening to everybody. Bitcoin Just got on the level and therefore I believe that he will live forever!
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
I think it is very difficult to predict whether bitcoin will continue to grow or not in the future. but when viewed at this time only enthusiasts and investors bitcoin still very much so that the possibility of bitcoin will continue to grow along with the development of technology
Activity: 493
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

Government would always be doing their best to increase their economic growth for progressive government, but regarding to legalized of Bitcoin I think it is limited for the only the big company, ordinary people doesn't include this legality. I think they will do an article to legalized on Bitcoin but not all transaction as well

I agree with your opinion. with increasing people who want to use bitcoin from day to day. I think bitcoin will last forever. I think bitcoin will die if the whole world prohibits and internet technology no longer exists. but in my opinion it will never happen.
bitcoin can be very useful for many people. people can work and earn income in the presence of bitcoin. I think it will make bitcoin growing and survive any threats.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin will sooner or later be defeated. But I don't see a problem. I think that a more perfect cryptocurrency will come to replace him.

I don't think so. It is very common view by noobs. When I started I thought the same but now I think that bitcoin will remain the dominant global crypto currency No. 1. Why? Because Bitcoin (as a protocol) can adopt any of innovations by any other project. It is open source environment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 90
this is the father of all cryptocurrency. and it will always be, even if there is no use, and the coin will be better than bitcoin
Activity: 144
Of course, the development of events can be anything and can not be sure of anything, world economic news and even war itself can mengengauhi bitcoin value itself. Bitcoin is very influential in one's life to make one's economy better, crypto currency is very popular and it is difficult to imagine life without them, because many people believe in this industry and live with it increase their profits.
Pages:
Jump to: