Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 30. (Read 3268 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
I think that everything has its own term, including bitcoins. But it is difficult to guess how many more bitcoins will exist, because this is a very strong coin, stronger than all at the moment. Perhaps soon there will be a coin that is much more technologically and more stable than bitcoin, but it's hard to say when this happens!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
it's about 10 years faster so that it can show a falling curve and price policy ten years later I think that it will move to a different dimension with new technologies new investments from new technologies new developments I think it will be much more effective than Bitcoin and Bitcoin derivatives
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Everything will be alright! BTC will grow and become stable Wink It will live as long as possible.
Activity: 84
Indeed, bitcoin will survive and stand on it's value for long. Bitcoin will continue to grow toward mainstream I guess. But it won't be an easy road as governments will try to regulate it as much as possible. There are also other governments that will probably want it killed as it is something they cannot take control. This is amazing crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
Bitcoin should keep going for the next few decades. It was the first cryptocurrency and has the biggest volume so I doubt that people would want to dump it so quickly. Bitcoin lacks some features but everything can be implemented into it if we wait patiently for it and support developers. We can't rush and make big changes to Bitcoin in just a few months. Bitcoin became so big that we have to do it slowly in order to avoid potential problems.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I really like the fact that you said there have been so many Governmental interference with Bitcoin and crypto as a whole and it has been for so many years. But my question is, what do we see now? We are still here even through that. We continue to get regulations, bans, restrictions and others but we're still here. Bitcoin is still alive. This is the same trend that will continue for the upcoming years. We'll continue to survive through every obstacle that comes. Crypto and Bitcoin have come to stay, and they shall stay
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
In my opinion is BTC comparable to gold in real world, so BTC would be with us for very long period of time. Precentage of total market cap could drop, but it will be still valuable, even if there would be better alternative.
I also think that bitcoin is a digital analog of gold. And it will never disappear. This is a new round of the evolution of money in the digital age.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
It will survive forever. Even if the prices have dropped quite a lot in past few months, people are still investing. I think the prices have stabilized and thus investments are more safe. We need to work on two things to increase the life of bitcoins- bitcoin transaction fees and transfer time.
You know that theres no forever in this world,yes today bitcoin and the blockchain is dominating the crypto industry and this is the highest valued coins,but this doesn't mean that it will stay forever since lots of platforms
Are being in the circulation now and potentially will change the crypto community in the near future
Activity: 134
Lets put it this way...if bitcoin doesn't survive, what do you think will happen to other cryptocurrencies? The whole crypto industry will fail. But that's not gonna happen
Activity: 144
I'm wondering if the internet infrastructure on earth is malfunctioning that affects the entire bitcoin deal? And when the network is restored, the activity of bitcoin is back to normal?
Activity: 616
as long the bitcoin has the fans and the popularity in the public is high also the demand of bitcoin is higher than the stock in the market, i think bitcoin will survive at that moment, not only the survive from the market or the situation but the price of bitcoin can rising up because of that factors that i said before
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
For my point of view, Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurrency Industry for a quite long time as long there are people who still using bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will remain to exist in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

Im sure bitcoin can survive in cryptocurrency industy.As long as people will learn on it and earn from this.As long as people got their brain to think and as long as people want to know more about bitcoin it can exist.
Im really sure that bitcoin would last but I can't tell when because as a trader I couldn't tell when were it would gonna exists. But I do hope that it would last and it would gonna survive the cryptocurrency Industry since bitcoin is the main root of all kind of altcoins. I believe that because of bitcoin that's why altcoins are also made.
Activity: 36
Although I don't think that Bitcoin will stay at the top forever, I think that it will survive as long as the blockchain technology doesn't die...
Activity: 378
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

I think bitcoin can survive forever in cryptocurrency industry because it is the father od all cryptocurrency. I can say that this is the father of cryptocurrency because this is the first cryptocurrency that have been doscover.
Activity: 196
About the longevity of bitcoin, I think that in one form or another he can stay on forever. The fact is that bitcoin is run by a very large industry of producers of miners and large pools of extraction. Especially since the BTC's miners have large holders that will not let him die. And for manipulators it is an excellent tool.
Activity: 449
For me bitcoin will survive forever because it is very famous now and use for trading or payment purposes.
bitcoin is already legal to majority of the country and they want it as our global currency thats why i think bitcoin dont die.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will go for long time because you see now many company start to accept Bitcoin and some of them was combine real business with cryptocurrency.
Everyone's thinking is so different so it's natural that you think bitcoin goes for the old one but sometimes some people think bitcoin will not go away as long as there are people who keep it there even though bitcoin is not a real job to do but many people believe that bitcoin will not go away.
Activity: 376
Merit: 10
may also be the greatest crisis of the century, but this seems impossible. because a very strict and sophisticated system is also powerful.
Activity: 126
It will sustain a while, even though there are too many new virtual currencies, which could potentially beat it up at some point.
Pages:
Jump to: