Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 33. (Read 3268 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 505
Bitcoin is not too big to bring any financial crisis as of now but it depends on the users and their maturity that how Bitcoin will move forward in the future. As we all know, even in the worst case scenario, governments can just ban Bitcoin to fiat and vice versa transactions (even banning cash trades is impossible) so I don't see much threat from the government but the real point of worry is that most of us are busy in earning gains from speculation and ignoring the core philosophy of Bitcoin as a payment system. Bitcoin will survive in the market as far as there are some people who have the trust in the philosophy of Bitcoin.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will survive if there are more users that will use it,  as long as there are believers that believe in btc's capacity and the good benefits that it can give to those who strongly believe.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
Yes its true, bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency, it is the oldest and the most expensive cyptos of all. If we still use bitcoin again and again then there is a possibility that bitcoin will live much longer than we expected to happen.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
This is the hot topic now. Some people believe bitcoin is a bubble. And the bubble will blast one day. As this currency is volatile, some people thinks so. But it is not bubble. It is the next generation currency, which will be accepted by every country with times.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

What? Do you even know what bitcoin is?
Bitcoin will stay exist as long as crypto exist and will always be on top of market. Bitcoin is the father of crypto. Without it you wont be able to see crypto world as you do now. It is the only coin out there which has been tested for years and proven worthy
Activity: 406
I can think if how long that bitcoin can survive in crypto industry but i have only one promise that i will follow bitcoin and some crypto currency until the end of crypto currency era or even forever i will still be a very big fun of bitcoin and crypto currency.
copper member
Activity: 238
I think Bitcoin will survive Long time might-be forever. Because Bitcoin is the major base of crypto currency. So it's pretty sure that, If bitcoin gone die then cryptocurreny can't survive more.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
We never know. No one actually knows how long will bitcoin or cryptocurrency survive. But in my opinion, bitcoin can survive for a long time. Since many people are using it and in the near future half of our population will use cryptocurrency for so many things. It is the most convenient currency. But still we never know.
Activity: 525

I think bitcoin will last a long time in cryptocurrency industry because like now bitcoin is very popular and in the future bitcoin will be more popular. And I think bitcoin will last much longer because bitcoin is very reliable.
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange
I think bitcoin will last for a long time. Until now only bitcoin has survived for 9 years. And every year more and more companies are receiving bitcoin as a means of payment. I am sure cryptocurrency will last long because cryptocurrency is very suitable for use in the modern era. I hope cryptocurrency remains forever.
Activity: 114
With the huge technology upon which bitcoin stands, i don't see bitcoin going down in the long run. It's instability in some cases not withstanding , bitcoin's survival in the cryptocurrency industry is eternal.
Activity: 167
Well i think as long as there are people who are uses or willing to invest in crypto currencies it will still exist .
Eventhough some countries are banning this kind of currency there are still uses and recognizing it as a mode of payment
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will last long I think. It is because is very helpful to make transactions faster and quicker. This is because bitcoin doesn't need so many third parties to connect the buyer and seller online. Bitcoin is also have a great security with the help of block chain technology. Bitcoin will last long because it is a legacy of investments and people are gaining and learning a lot from it.
Activity: 39
Bitcoin is really helpful to the society so I think it will last longer. The industries will eventually open up their businesses to cryptocurrency. I believe bitcoin will be treated as a global currency in the near future.
Activity: 32
I think bitcoin will survive until the technology is die and people dont want bitcoin again. But i think chances are very small. Because every year increasingly sophisticated technology.
Activity: 158
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
I think even if the last drop of bitcoin is mined it will still continue in the market.
But the problem for the investors/buyer is that it will be a high because theres no more bitcoin to be mined.
But the good news for the seller because they would gain a lot from it.
I think bitcoin will last for a very long time because we cannot stop it from circulation and all the holder will continue to sell because if they cannot exchange it, be it product, services, currency then whats the use of it.
Activity: 133
I am convinced that bitcoin will last until the end of time of cryptocurrency. Because I think if no bitcoin means cryptocurrency will be chaotic and the market price will fall.
Activity: 238
Bitcoin has proven itself a long time ago. it went from lowest to highest value ever. now, if we say Cryptocurrency, the first thing you will have in mind is Bitcoin. and I know that for as long as cryptocurrency exists, and so is Bitcoin. Bitcoin will always have a way to survive.
Activity: 280
Bitcoin survive very huge market because I think bitcoin is not feeling harm and in pas it was pass to survive the all cryptocurrency survival but with the market ups and down prices also so I think in future it will effecting same and make bitcoin able to be a good coin in future also,,
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Of course, the development of events can be anything and can not be sure of anything. But at the moment, crypto currency is very popular and it's hard to imagine life without them, because many people believe in this industry and live by this increasing their profits.

This is true de technology develops so fast and the bitcoins seems like the start of a more digital way of living because they introduced the digital money to us and because of that a lot of people are now planning to make their own like this and developing it much more so it is also a sign that there will be a much better invention rather than bitcoins but the thing is the era of bitcoins are just getting started so i think they can run much more for at least a decade or more
Pages:
Jump to: