Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 35. (Read 3268 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
I think as long as the cryptocurrency industry exits bitcoin will be there and even if governments try to ban it, it will be back after some years once again and more strongly I believe.
Activity: 193
Bitcoin will continue to exist as a reference measure for other altcoins. even if some altcoins are "technologically" more advanced, they will always, or for many years still, always compare, in terms of price, with BTC.
Activity: 221
I believe in bitcoin, I believe in cryptocurrency and I don't think the government will be able to destroy this technology. It is too convenient for the world. But not for the government, of course.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
2022 Year

Jan   73085   59172-73085   63626   588%
Feb   63626   49705-63626   53446   478%
Mar   53446   41752-53446   44895   386%
Apr   44895   37773-44895   40616   339%
May   40616   38034-43760   40897   342%
Jun   40897   40897-50762   47441   413%

BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 294
It is going to make it once and for all. Regardless of whether the prices get slipped rather a lot throughout prior several months, everyone is even now committing. I do think the prices get stabilized thereby purchases will be more safe and sound. We should instead develop a pair of circumstances to improve the lifestyle involving bitcoins- bitcoin financial transaction service fees along with shift occasion.
Activity: 77
Bitcoin will stay forever as long as internet is available in this planet there wont be any other coin which will come near to bitcoin
Activity: 140
bitcoin has been there from the very beginning and it has stayed for a very long time and according to the current market i suppose it will still stay for a long time probably for almost 10 -15 more years
Activity: 1022
I don't think Bitcoin will fall easily in cryptocurrency market. In fact, i believe Bitcoin will not fall and disappear from the market. It is the pioneer of this 'industry' and people seems that they will continue to trust Bitcoin every time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
bitcoin today is becoming increasingly famous crypto currency and many people are interested in buying and investing in bitcoin so if demand increases then bitcoin prices will also be higher, so I think if there are still many people who buy bitcoin then bitcoin will continue to survive
Activity: 504
We have seen many good news regarding BTC. We have heard that, few days ago the multinational company like KFC accept BTC, Samsung introduce Mining device an many more. So, these company starts to accept BTC. Time will come when every country will compel to accept BTC. So, there is no doubt for existence of BTC.
Activity: 92
Its will last for the test of time say more then we expected in the industry because for now its working its way back up and I strongly believe in them full time .
Activity: 294
I suppose that as long as cryptocurrency will live, same time will live a bitcoin being at the throne of this cryptokingdom.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
We can't actually tell when does bitcoin long. It might be down for the next few years because nobody knows what will happen in the future unless we will prevent it to happen. As long as there are people who believe and use bitcoin I think it will last for a long time bit it is not guaranteed a long time.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
Bitcoin has been in the industry for a very long time already and we can even consider it as a pioneer on this industry that was built through all the support of the investors of bitcoin. Bitcoin won't flop down that easy, we should expect more from it knowing that a lot of surprises was shown by it many times already before. It will keep on surviving and will prove us more that it deserves being on top.
Activity: 175
Everything is possible in cryptocurrency industry but I think when Bitcoin exit all cryptocurrency is survey but there are no possible Bitcoin can exit
Activity: 311
No one knows when it will stay but one thing is for sure, Bitcoin will dominate the cryptocurrency industry for a long time. As of now, its on the top among all of these cryptocurrency and always be at the top as long as people will use and support it. Bitcoin will likely become the currency of this century or maybe some more, as much as its value will continue rising (not now because its on its red times ) many will be more interested on investing on it and using it as a payment method. More countries begun to accept, companies are starting to learn how to deal with it, just because its accessibility is on point. Keep on supporting crypto world and God always Bless Us!
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
Even when the technology of bitcoin is getting older and not up to date. i think bitcoin will be always here as long as there are cryptocurrencies arround. The fame and the value of bitcoin is just to high that it could disappear any time soon. So even when there will be other cryptocurrencies which will be able in fututre to be a daily payment method, bitcoin will stay as the most valuable coin. It could be that bitcoin will become something like the new gold.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
As long as people keep supporting bitcoin and for sure bitcoin will survive even if reaches the maximum supplies because bitcoin will still circulate in to different exchanger in the market. Maybe the demand will increase more because there are many believer of this technology I'm expecting that bitcoin will be one of the global currency in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100

I guess there is no way of telling for sure. But, based from how bitcoin survived over the years, it still has the potential to do so, based on how it did throughout the years. It gives us a sense of guarantee that bitcoin will not just disappear or be not functional at all. A lot of people will surely complain about it.
Activity: 86
As long as crypto currency market will exist because there are no chance for other currency to survive without Bitcoin.so far bit coin is the most expensive and market dominating  currency.
Pages:
Jump to: