Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 38. (Read 3268 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
It's will survive so long if there are still more investor and of course fans which spread knowledge about Bitcoin to all people in the world wide. And it's hard for bitcoin to loss that.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
I Think Bitcoin Will Survive Lifetime
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurrency industry as long as it will remain or it will retain its popularity and it high quality an high value it will last for a long time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Bitcoin will continue to exist as a reference measure for other altcoins. even if some altcoins are "technologically" more advanced, they will always, or for many years still, always compare, in terms of price, with BTC.
Activity: 36
bitcoin will survive long in the cryptocurrency industry as long as the blockchain technology continues to be useful 
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

I beleive bitcoin will continue to exist until there is one man who continuously using and transacting in it. Bitcoin has a good value and interms of longetivity, it will probably be in the market for another 500 years.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Maybe other countries will ban Bitcoin but there are some countries who are ready to welcome bitcoin. So for me bitcoin will last forever, as long as we are here who believe in bitcoin and also bitcoin is very strong now. Bitcoin surpassed many up's and down and lot of controversy so surely bitcoin will last longer.
Activity: 274
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.    
Those people who truly believe in the blockchain tehnology wont stop support the bitcoin ,as well as those countries who started to adopt the technology thats why im sure that bitcoin will survive as theres still some powerful countries that are support cryptocurrencies such as japan,italy and russia and it could be the reason why most of the small countries will start adopting too.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
Knowing that Bitcoin is believed to be the topmost cryptocurrency for a long time, surely it would last longer than any other cryptos.looking at its statistics in the market for the past two years, it have grown so much in all aspects. As such we can already assume that in the future will be more successful and that is what catches the interests of people at this moment to invest into it.
Activity: 395
I believe in bitcoin, I believe in cryptocurrency and I don't think the government will be able to destroy this technology. It is too convenient for the world. But not for the government, of course.
Activity: 434
I think that bitcoin will be able to withstand all the blows of the government and we will be able to use this unique wealth of technology. Humanity really needs it.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
I believe bitcoin will survive forever and it will be used just as EUR, USD or any other fiat currency. But it’s a long way with a lot of problems, anything can happen.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
I think bitcoin will always be in the crypto currency industry because bitcoin users are already overwhelming at the moment and there are even some countries that have authorized bitcoin as a legitimate payment tool. although there are some countries that resist bitcoin but bitcoin will remain until one day all countries receive bitcoin.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
Bitcoin is still the leader of cryptocurrency because of the self-sustaining legitimacy that being at the top gives it. But this situation can change if btc dollar value and market capitalization slip from the top spot
Activity: 602

I think bitcoin will last as long as crypto is still there, bitcoin is the first crypto coin, many people believe in bitcoin, and many companies accept bitcoin, and it will make bitcoin stronger and will last. I think you should not doubt the power of bitcoin.
Activity: 128
Bitcoin will survive as long as there is an internet, and also currency will survie forever when internet die and bitcoin is no other belongs to world. Because Bitcoin is a high votallitay currency I've ever known.
Activity: 224
I think bitcoin will survive until the technology is die and people dont want bitcoin again. But i think chances are very small. Because every year increasingly sophisticated technology.
Activity: 28
Some people think that crypto might be coming to end soon because of various regulations from many countries and the fact that some countries are banning the use of cryptocurrency outrightly. But I think crypto is here to stay and less than 7% of the world population have an idea of what blockchain is all about. People are skeptical about it for now but I believe there will still be a mass adoption soon as cryptocurrencies are being used to solve several daily problems. And whatever solves human problems will definitely get a place to stay. So I think crypto is here to stay whether some people like it or not
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
Bitcoin, being the most prominent coin in this industry, I believe bitcoin wouldn"t go down easily as what some undervalued cryptpcurrencies in the market currently are. Bitcoin could take on most price drops, some even thought to ve lethal for the said cryptpcurency, and recover in a month or two. That's how flexible bitcoin's value is. It is so flexible that it could take on price drops that are dangerous for some cryptos and recover like it never happened.
Activity: 166
bitcoin will persist as long as the internet is available. if another crypto currency still exists then bitcoin will continue to survive as consciously or not bitcoin becomes the mother of all crypto currency
Pages:
Jump to: