Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 39. (Read 3268 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
I wont say that it would be a financial crisis because there are other currencies in a certain country to rely on. The government will usse its power to implement a strong foundation of currency to be used when bitcoin is no longer in used. It will literally survive until it has its own value until it drops to zero. Another thing is that if countries around the world started banning this kind of currency then the downfall of Bitcoin is near.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
It can survive even though in the past it was down and it become stable,
We need just more transactions and investment so it will be Alive
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I think that bitcoin has already reached the scale that it is impossible to just throw it away and forget it. This technology will evolve in spite of the desire of the government, because people need it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

of my vision bitcoin will survive in the industrial world will be very long and can last very long because the technology bitcoin which as a digital currency is a solution of the financial condition in the future that can provide convenience and convenience for the user.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
As long as still have internet in the world I believe if bitcoin will still survive to forever, no body can't stop bitcoin because bitcoin many people support bitcoin now and becomes famous now. Until all of country in the wold banned bitcoin, bitcoin will still survive to forever.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I'm sure that everything will be the other way around, the crypto currency will live while bitcoin is alive! If bitcoin disappears, most likely the whole crypto currency will die!
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I think it will last longer the bitcoin here in crypto currency industry as long there are more investors and the people in the community are really like to support the bitcoin i think more bitcoin projects are being made here in crypto currency.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
As long as cryptocurrency is here,bitcoin will remain alive and kicking since all of the prices of coins dependiuon how bitcoin performed..and no matter how governments eager to out this donw,it will always find ways to grow because people are on its back to support and trust this great coin
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
In my view, bitcoin will be the first coin to appear and also the last die of the cryptography industry. Because it has brought blockchain technology to other altocoins, it has created a huge technology industry that is strongly developed and has no reason for it to leave the market.
Activity: 78
including a few forks in the not-so-recent past.

A lot of the problems surrounding Bitcoin come from members of the community wanting to meet scaling demands by forcing Bitcoin to remain a currency. Without getting technical, it seems best to me if we just let Bitcoin remain what it has become: a long-term store of value.

Many big names in the space disagree here, but in my mind, Bitcoin will come to replace things like a 401k, or an traditional investment account . It will be something that you gradually put money into and expect a decent return from years down the road.

If this is actually the case, I believe we should stop trying to force Bitcoin to be a currency. That may be Satoshi’s original vision, but it may also be that Satoshi didn’t foresee such scalability problems nine years down the road (and if you’re reading this, Satoshi…please forgive my blasphemy).

Letting Bitcoin be the store of value most people are using it for today opens the door for another survivor after the “Crypto Crash.” This type of currency would need to have low fees and be lightning fast, which brings us to my next pick.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
You are asking this as if bitcoin is in any risk of dying right now, and that is simply not the case, bitcoin is not struggling at all it is still the biggest cryptocurrency in terms of market cap, it still has a huge dominance, the developers are the best in the world and it seems they are finally moving and are ready to implement solutions, while there are external factors like regulations that are trying to slow down the growth of bitcoin all the internal factors indicate that bitcoin is only getting stronger and there is no reason to think it is at risk to be supplanted by any other coin created by another person or government.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
We could see what may happen to Bitcoin when it will be fully accepted by the people, it would take many years. Bitcoin is new to the society and needs more improvements. Since it is the first crypto currency that we have, it gained popularity. It will survive somehow, there are people who are giving attention to it and some of them are famous and rich people who might give a sudden surge of BTC price.
Activity: 434
It will always live while crypto-currencies and do not have to cling to his shortcomings in technology and liquidity. Too many people believe in him and there is no reason for his disappearance.
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
Bitcoin will continue to develop into a better future Cryptocurrency Industry, and forever will continue to survive for the advancement of Digital Technology that we can see and feel together in the future, as well as all the convenience and security that we will get in the future later in terms of transactions any such payments.
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I think as long as the cryptocurrency industry exits bitcoin will be there and even if governments try to ban it, it will be back after some years once again and more strongly I believe.
Activity: 156
bitcoin will definitely survive for a very long time if not forever. i know government is fighting it hard now but sure bitcoin potentials are great and will surely overcome all obstacles
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
soon bitcoin will always be. and he does not need to survive for this. if only it does not end, he is limited to 21 million .. but it will not be soon)
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I think Bitcoin will always be there as long as there is the Internet and electricity. This is the first and the best crypto currency. No coin will be able to replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular every day.
Yes.Bitcoin will surely survive even 30-50 years from now if no one will dare to shut down internet connection.For as long as people will continue on using bitcoins in their daily life's transactions,then it will still be popular and grows more as time goes by.Bitcoin is truly a life-changer so i hope it will continue its essence to everyone.
Activity: 180
I do not think that something will happen to bitcoin, and it will be with us for a very long time
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
I think Bitcoin will always be there as long as there is the Internet and electricity. This is the first and the best crypto currency. No coin will be able to replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular every day.
Pages:
Jump to: