Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 42. (Read 3268 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

Bitcoin and altcoins are not going anywhere, but I am sure one day Fiat will go away very soon because the majority of peoples around the world will use the better and transparent payment system.
I dont think flat will gone soon, just come to think of it, if flat is not available and you need to pay for something. You will consume energy and on top of that, your security compromises just like in china where a cashless society is feasible because people there just dont care about their information to be shared with everyone.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
I believe that bitcoin will live. Even with poor grades 10 years minimum. Bitcoin is a good currency.

For me i believe it will survive for the long time because in this world we are in upgrading level or in high technology  stage. Time will come that all our transaction is through online and payment system is start with in.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I believe that bitcoin will live. Even with poor grades 10 years minimum. Bitcoin is a good currency.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the most famous crypto currency in the crypto industry. Also using highly sophisticated and safe technology, Blocks the chain to operate. Many people use bitcoin as an investment factor.
But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry? Bitcoin will continue to exist as long as there are enthusiasts and investors, but many governments or countries try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry by introducing new rules of purpose of course collecting taxes from cryptocurrency.
I believe Bitcoin continues to survive to be famous by helping investors and experts from new technologies to improve bitcoin.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

Have faith that bitcoin will keep on going. Tons of money are being spent here just to keep it running. Also, you mentioned that bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency nowadays so as for now no other crypto are going to replace it. Although the value of it is like a roller coaster, being in bitcoin is still worth it. Bitcoin will not end. It will keep in surviving. As a matter of fact, people in here are keep on adding or growing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
Dude, Bitcoin will stay. Billions of dollars are being spent to keep the network running. New projects are being funded using Bitcoin. To buy alts, you need Bitcoin. Please. Bitcoin cannot fall since it already has 9 years of technological history and new ones are being built around its concept.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
bitcoin i think will survive and sustain in the cryptocurreny. as long as the holders of bitcoin want to own bitcoin, it will keep continues.
cryptocurrency in the world has developed greatly nowadays. you can see the number of coins created now, it is so many.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Bitcoin and altcoins are not going anywhere, but I am sure one day Fiat will go away very soon because the majority of peoples around the world will use the better and transparent payment system.
Activity: 16
It is still too early to ask this, as the mining of the 21 million Bitcoin has not yet been finished, and it is to be wondered how the miners' work will work after all the bitcoins created .. then it is a good time to see until where Bitcoin's course is heading, I'm neutral in his current state!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

I really can’t put a number on it but to me the life expectancy of cryptocurrency and bitcoin as the one in the forefront still is high and I don’t see it waning soon, even if some of the cou tries have co tributed to how low its prices have dropped. I still think that the publicity it is gaining, the traction, the debate and most of all how it ia being handled is soarking an argment among the government themselves and with people catching on bitcoin is more alive than ever
Activity: 154
Bitcoin has proven itself a long time ago. it went from lowest to highest value ever. now, if we say Cryptocurrency, the first thing you will have in mind is Bitcoin. and I know that for as long as cryptocurrency exists, and so is Bitcoin. Bitcoin will always have a way to survive.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
Bitcoin in crypto industry is here to stay forever, if we take a look at bitcoin right now it is the most famous and widest in the industry and it is the fastest growing in crypto, if government should ban it, we will go into bitcoin black market, so no one can tell how long it will stay.
Activity: 171
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
bitcoin will remain forever in the cryptography industry. I'm sure of that. Although bitcoin has been depressed recently, it’s prices are down but it still exists and is showing signs of recovery. At present there are many companies that have accepted bitcoin and use it in business.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Until this market is closed by the government or some other reason that crypto die. At that moment the bitcoin will die. Existing market, bitcoin exists. No need to worry
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
I think bitcoin will still survive until all countries banned bitcoin or no have investor to invest in bitcoin again. But i believe if bitcoin will be more populer from than now, and price in future will more grow up.
then what if all countries have banned bitcoin? will the bitcoin die? whether bitcoin can still live with the community even though there is no recognition from the state?

If all countries ban Bitcoin, we just move everything onto the Dark Web. You can still buy loads of goods and services via the

Tor network and you can still trade face to face with people you can trust. Prohibition in the United States was a nationwide

constitutional ban on the production, importation, transportation, and sale of alcoholic beverages from 1920 to 1933. Did

that stop the Black markets? Now most of those operations are regulated and licenced.  Wink {Craft Beer is huge}
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
As long as the cryptocurrency industry remains,btc will remain there.Btc is the first,accurate and more acceptable currency. Most advance and technological devices are used here because it is ahead of everyone.It is the top and trusted by investors.So I think if there are crypto,then there will be btc forever.
Activity: 166
I think bitcoin will still survive until all countries banned bitcoin or no have investor to invest in bitcoin again. But i believe if bitcoin will be more populer from than now, and price in future will more grow up.
then what if all countries have banned bitcoin? will the bitcoin die? whether bitcoin can still live with the community even though there is no recognition from the state?
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
It will survive forever. Even if the prices have dropped quite a lot in past few months, people are still investing. I think the prices have stabilized and thus investments are more safe. We need to work on two things to increase the life of bitcoins- bitcoin transaction fees and transfer time.

No one and no government can manipulate bitcoin and its price. I like how bitcoin is invincible to other manipulative powers because even some try to control it in a country, we can see that it never stopped functioning. As long as people are using it and trusting their investments on it, it will exist. As long as people won't stop using bitcoin, as long as people benefot from it, it will survive.
I think bitcoin will survive with no definite time.For as long as we're here to support continuosly and keep on investing in bitcoin as well as with the newcomers,bitcoin will continue to grow its price and pour us with its never ending potentials.Though it has its very volatile character,it makes everyone here feel thrill and satisfaction with the profits it bring.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
As long as there is Crypto I'm confident that bitcoin will also exist we already saw how resilient bitcoin from the previous years no matter how FUD and negative news throw against Bitcoin but in the long run bitcoins price increase year  on year no matter how bearish the crypto trading is bitcoin may fall but keep bouncing and make price even more higher.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
CryptoSport
As long as it's the reference coin for trading, we can be sure it's gonna survive in the cryptocurrency industry.
Keep your bitcoins! In Satoshi we trust!
Pages:
Jump to: