Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 40. (Read 3268 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Based on research and analysis, Bitcoin has come to stay and many organization have start accepting it and they even do transactions with it.
Activity: 203
no one is certain how long bitcoin will survive but one thing for sure is that bitcoin will not die anytime soon that's if it will even die at all because it has so much potential
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
I don't see any Bitcoin fan or crypto addict that shall entertain the fear of Bitcoin exclusion in less than no time in any economy of the world nations. We should initially remember that on Blockchain Mathematical Algo, 21m of Bitcoin in totality shall be mined before its termination. This mean to say that Bitcoin is even in its earlier stage, that shall take centuries before this statistical sum could be reached.
Activity: 406
Bitcoin will survive as soon as people see it as profitable and useful. As you can see there are many problems surrounding bitcoin, the government also forbids bitcoin and bitcoin still survive through it all. Many people already believe it because many of them become rich because of bitcoin. I doubt or doubt whether bitcoin will disappear. Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think bitcoin can last forever. Because after all the bitcoin is the main reference of all coins.
Activity: 616
I think in the process the bitcoin will last long in the cryptocurrency industry because as of now the bitcoin is getting popular in most of the country. And I think if bitcoin gets stable for the next 5 years, It will be a determinant factor for the bitcoin to survive forever.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Since bitcoin and all the other crypto currencies have existed for a long time, and their popularity only grows, and capitalization increases - there is no reason to worry about their existence. On the contrary, I believe that in the future we will use them more as a means of payment.
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
as long as blockchain remains bitcoin will survive, its highly unlikely to kill bitcoin in near future as almost everything that is bad and can happen has happened, so in a sense bitcoin has survived the onslaught of governments, internal manipulation, community FUD, bans, technical problems & that too without any known founder and a white paper only so bitcoin will/shall remain king of crypto in near future. it has a skeleton/basic structure which makes it very easy & anti-fragile. every other complex system will have to go through the problems then only they can compete to replace bitcoin which i don't see happening in near future.
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I think till the miners and investors are here with bitcoin. and bitcoin is stilll leading the cryptomarket. perhapes you are asking because of its down position but see day day dayir is increasing again. and still the king of the
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
I think so Bitcoin will survive as long as cryptocurrency industry is there. Cryptocurrency industry started with the launch of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the King of crypto market. it still has the highest market capitalization and highest adoption rate. Despite the huge fall in its price, the people are still investing in it and supporting it. Bitcoin is there to stay forever. Moreover, the first mover advantage that it has of being the first cryptocurrency is sufficient enough to ensure that it will live forever.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
bitcoin will still last as long as bitcoin wants to mean if the blockchain and miner bitcoin network is still running and still there is definitely bitcoin will still be outstanding.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
Bitcoin has no limitation on industry, rather is the king of all crypto currency in blockchain technology with a very high impact on smart contact, including on coin market cap and other exchange market, is always number one.
Activity: 111
How long? If i were you i will never know how long bitcoin can survive i will grab the opportunity while bitcoin is alive or this forum and i thinks bitcoin is forever and forever is a long time and im grate and glad because bitcoin is still alive im number fans and supporter of bitcoin hehehe because bitcoin helps me a lot he gives me a opportunity to gain a profit when i invest my money into a bitcoin i feel so weird right now lol hehe
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Bitcoin is continuing to be famous all over the world so i don't think its ti easy to lose or disappear bitcoin in this industry. Its not too long has bitcoin started but its popularity is so fast in every country.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Bitcoin will have the capacity to get by in the business as long as it holds a value that individuals may loan on. Starting at now, it is in threat yet not disturbing since it is still enormous analyze the past costs a year ago. In the event that bitcoin falls, at that point presumably other cryptographic money will be as well. They are needy to the cost of bitcoin starting at now as it father, and digital forms of money as children, their activity is to wind up subordinate until bitcoin falls.

These days it was announced that 17 million of Bitcoins were already found. Divide this number into 9 years. You will see that each year 1,88 million of BTC are mined. 4 million is not yet found. Thus we have at least 2.5 years to be sure that Bitcoin will live and grow.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
I think it'll take years or so for bitcoin to die, but again that can only happen if bitcoin faces a massive downfall on its price and everything, if that happens bitcoin can either make a comeback but because of its unstability its going to be hard, and the other possible outcome is that bitcoin may die, again let's not make this as a survival game, instead let's benefit while it is still being productive.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Bitcoin is not too big to bring any financial crisis as of now but it depends on the users and their maturity that how Bitcoin will move forward in the future. As we all know, even in the worst case scenario, governments can just ban Bitcoin to fiat and vice versa transactions (even banning cash trades is impossible) so I don't see much threat from the government but the real point of worry is that most of us are busy in earning gains from speculation and ignoring the core philosophy of Bitcoin as a payment system. Bitcoin will survive in the market as far as there are some people who have the trust in the philosophy of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
As long as there are bitcoin users, bitcoin will still continue to grow and survive the cryptocurrency industry. And as of now, I think bitcoin is in good shape and has build a strong foundation of users since it is already proven and tested.
Activity: 280
it is good to understand, i think this is good question but i think when you take the answer of this question you can only look after the past year prices and demand of bitcoin and you observe it is growing day by day and its survival in cryptocurrency industry is life time and will never end,
Activity: 154
How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?

There is not a limit, btc would be always and would be altcoins also
Pages:
Jump to: