Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 45. (Read 3268 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
The cryptocurrency industry had depended so much on bitcoin's fame and popularity for gains. I believe thst as long as cryptocurrencies are a thing in the investment world, bitcoin should be prospering as it is. The two have a mutual symbiosis. Without bitcoin, cryptocurrencies would never be a thing and the cryptocurrency industry would not ve famous not only in the internet but also from the casuality. On the other hand bitcoin wouldn't be invented if not for the cryptocurrency industry and technology.
If we put basis on the modern tehcnology today we can really say  that the bitcoin may rise up high on the near future because it is now verry useful and it runs in a fluent way on internet.The popularity of bitcoin is also the basis that it will really last long. I believe that many people wanted to have bitcoin now a days because of its amazing value and price. So then the bitcoin can really last forever if it's value continue to rise up high.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
We cannot determine how long bitcoin will survive, it is defend in any situation like banning bitcoin in some country like Thailand, China, Taiwan, India, Germany, Bolivia and other. Likely bitcoin still
survive inspite of that banned, many country still support bitcoin.
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
The cryptocurrency industry had depended so much on bitcoin's fame and popularity for gains. I believe thst as long as cryptocurrencies are a thing in the investment world, bitcoin should be prospering as it is. The two have a mutual symbiosis. Without bitcoin, cryptocurrencies would never be a thing and the cryptocurrency industry would not ve famous not only in the internet but also from the casuality. On the other hand bitcoin wouldn't be invented if not for the cryptocurrency industry and technology.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
I think it will survive for a long time , even with the rumours of regulation from governments Bitcoin still become number one investment, Bitcoin still got so many things that can be used, the fame and the transaction volume show that Bitcoin still a strong coin for investment, if Bitcoin failed we will see a huge crisis, because as I know there are so many people already invested in a huge sum
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
For me im almost 1 year in earning bitcoin from now im still working to make more profit. Cryptocurency industry is my world. Every day im working in signature campaign and social campaigns. It is part of my daily life my day is not been complete if i dont do that thing. I can survive earning bitcoin as if get my dreams in earning bitcoins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
People plan on dreaming and invest in it which brigs joy to to future. In the digital ear, the new medium of investment crypto currency. The use of crypto currency as long as people's dreams will continue to grow. The crypto currency is the easiest way to fulfill the dreams of people in real life.  
People want to get rich. They will try everything that they can to make a lot of  money through plain investments then cry when their investment does not do a good job. Bitcoin should be okay to invest in for now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
I believe that bitcoin should prosper as long as cryptocurrency investing is a thing. Without bitcoin the cryptocurreencynworld would be a very dark place. And bitcoin had become the leading cryptocurrency. So much leading that all altcoins have depended on it for survival. So I believe that as long as cryptocurrency investment is a thing, bitcoin would still be here.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
No one will answer you this question for how long will Bitcoin live. Therefore, while it is stable you need to earn.
Activity: 203
BITCOIN CAN SURVIVE IN THE CRYPTOCURRENCY INDUSTRY FOR A VERY LONG BECAUSE ITS ONE OF THE FIRST AND THE BEST FOR NOW...
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
That is valid, it will survive until the end of time. Since the adjust of it is exceptionally fit to each other. Digital currencies is exceptionally valuable now adays on the grounds that it can be use as the type of exchange. Bitcoiners supplicates that bitcoin will keep going forever so the digital forms of money still be there. As of now bitcoin is adjusted and use by numerous individuals. They survive the living in light of bitcoin.

As long as it will not be conquered by other groups whose purpose is make bitcoin down and fall , it will still last long with the help of every members of the organization.
We members of bitcoin organization should always patronize and promote even if will be attack by groups which does not like bitcoins.
Activity: 392
That is valid, it will survive until the end of time. Since the adjust of it is exceptionally fit to each other. Digital currencies is exceptionally valuable now adays on the grounds that it can be use as the type of exchange. Bitcoiners supplicates that bitcoin will keep going forever so the digital forms of money still be there. As of now bitcoin is adjusted and use by numerous individuals. They survive the living in light of bitcoin.
Activity: 132
People plan on dreaming and invest in it which brigs joy to to future. In the digital ear, the new medium of investment crypto currency. The use of crypto currency as long as people's dreams will continue to grow. The crypto currency is the easiest way to fulfill the dreams of people in real life.  
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
bitcoin will survive when supplies are still available and also selling power in the market is still high. and if both aspects are missing, the bitcoin will die and be replaced by another altcoin.

but I'm sure that bitcoin will not die until the world makes bitcoin as global currency. because that is the vision of bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
Firstly, bitcoin is still on the trend of rising every year, it slows down a little recently but still the most dominating coin on the market. Bitcoin still have a long time to go and even if bitcoin start to fail, it still take a very long time for bitcoin to die completely, i still believing in bitcoin will be much better in the future to solve all the problems about its disadvantages to be better to all investors and governments in the future.
Activity: 52
It needs to be seen how long Bitcoin will remain as the no.1 crypto-currency. Nothing is constant or static in the digital world. If something can't adapt with the changing times, then it will be replaced in due time. If Bitcoin fails to adapt, then it will be replaced.

That means the universal truth is common to the Bitcoin. Yeh sure it is. But it may depend how much others try to defeat it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is a king of cryptocurrency world. But none of us can exactly predict How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurrency industry but i feel like others too that it will survive long time.  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
I think bitcoin will survive forever. As long as many people are using it. I dont think so that government manipulate bitcoin or crypto currency. Maybe they can add taxes but they cant control the price. Maybe a crisis will be if bitcoin will fall but i dont believe it. Because many user here and investor are believer of bitcoin and thats make the bitcoin more strong.
Activity: 200
I think that if Bitcoin can survive for a thousand years in the cryptocurrencies conditions, then Bitcoin can be approved by the government. So many people can benefit from it. Then Bitcoin's demand will be very good.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11

bitcoin will survive if the internet is still there in the world, and it seems the internet will always be there and will be further developed with and will affect the development of digital currencies such as bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Bitcoin will survive at least until the distant year 2140 as that is the time when all 21 million bitcoins will be mined. Bitcoin offers great flexibility to anyone who uses it and I have a hard time thinking that bitcoin will not survive. It is the only coin I am sure it will survive while I have my doubts for every other single altcoin, even Ethereum which is making headlines in news lately, so bitcoin hopefully will be here with us to stay.

Bitcoin couldn’t disappear. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is the thing that will stay forever in our society and economy. There is no question about survive. Only about further development. We’ll see yet how it will rise.
Pages:
Jump to: