Pages:
Author

Topic: How long bitcoin will survive ? - page 10. (Read 17559 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 03:45:22 PM
I think it will survive for long time. Bitcoin  will survive because Bitcoin is the same fiat money. fiat for currency in the offline world is going Bitcoin for digital currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 03:41:50 PM
Bitcoin will live as long as it is relevant for us. If we use this technology, it will not disappear, but will develop.
Activity: 154
March 31, 2018, 02:04:10 PM
Bitcoin is very expencive and trusted currency so would live while people ready and want to buy those coins. I don't know how long it gonna be but sure that long Grin.
Activity: 280
March 31, 2018, 01:04:12 PM
I think it will survive until people believes in the technology. Since bitcoins can last indefinitely in theory, bitcoins will be relevant if there are people that are willing to buy and sell it
Activity: 98
March 31, 2018, 01:00:44 PM
Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.
How long will bitcoin survive? I don't think anyone knows the right answer. If you think bitcoin is going to survive, then a hundred years later, we're all dead, and we're not going to be able to verify that. I know that bitcoin won't die in a short time, and we don't know about it in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
March 31, 2018, 12:53:31 PM
Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.

Well, I think the bitcoin will survive for a very long time because it is on the internet and I see the internet going nowhere. Bitcoin is a digital currency that is revolutionizing the world financially because it is fast, secure, decentralized and acceptable worldwide. Bitcoin has become of one of the successful inventions of the 21st century as a result of that I think the bitcoin will survive for at least 200 years.
Activity: 9
March 31, 2018, 09:14:59 AM
I think it will survive for a long time..bcs it is the first in market and all the world use it as reffrnce...as we talk about doller it is the leadr
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 09:12:55 AM
I don't really think that it would ever die .
Because it is living by the demand on the market and I don't think that investors would leave it.
Activity: 231
March 31, 2018, 09:11:41 AM
I think it will survive until people believes in the technology. Since bitcoins can last indefinitely in theory, bitcoins will be relevant if there are people that are willing to buy and sell it. The 21,000,000 bitcoin cap is just the number of bitcoins that will go out in circulation. The part of mined block, is just actually rewards. Miners can still continue mining blocks even without rewards. I guess that's a good thing for us, since our transactions will still be written in the blockchain. But I don't think I'll live to see that day since it's so far away.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, it will survive until people believes in the technology and since bitcoins can last indefinitely in theory, bitcoins will be relevant if there are people that are willing to buy and sell it. And adding also my opinion that, bitcoin will technically survive forever, it is kept running by nodes all over the world. And it cannot just go down at some point unless there is a catastrophic world event like an asteroid or something of that nature. In addition, no one knows how long Bitcoin will survive! we can never tell and I think it depends on the users. As long as there are people that are willing to use it, Bitcoin will continue to survive.
Activity: 40
March 31, 2018, 08:55:52 AM
I think bitcoin will continue to live forever. Because at one time bitcoin will be in official currency as official currency in a country. So bitcoin will stay alive.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
March 31, 2018, 08:38:08 AM
I believe bitcoin will survive for long time, I can't predict exactly, but at least many coming years minimum. Nowadays we see the community grow up fastly as the Bitcoin's value and price increase highly as well, so I guess many new bitcoiners start dealing with Bitcoin, trading and holding it, and many big investors will start supporting it.
Activity: 112
March 31, 2018, 08:36:04 AM
Yes, Bitcoin will survive, but don't know how long. Well everything has a future, it can be good or bad or even mixed. If you asked, do Bitcoin have a good future? Then my answer would be, Bitcoin will have mixed future on the long term
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
March 31, 2018, 08:24:55 AM
Bitcoin will survive as long as there is project involve, there is investor and there is users.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 08:13:27 AM
yes, i ever think about this, but i do positive thinking that bitcoin will be forever, as you can see in some county cryptocurrency already approved.
We do not have to think bitcoin last forever, if it can last up to 10 years again and the peak price is $ 1 million then it has made us satisfied, because with 10 btc then we can retire and enjoy a beautiful day.
Activity: 37
March 31, 2018, 07:55:53 AM
yes, i ever think about this, but i do positive thinking that bitcoin will be forever, as you can see in some county cryptocurrency already approved.
Activity: 97
March 31, 2018, 07:50:25 AM
I think that bitcoin never die.even now there are less than 1% use bitcoin in the world soo many of them have to come to bitcoin field and still btc is the number 1 cryptocurrency.and even it is not a physical money yeah oneday btc will have a stable price with less volatility but never die
Activity: 237
March 31, 2018, 07:48:18 AM
As longs as so many people believing and supporting bitcoin, bitcoin will survive through the years. I don't think bitcoin will end so soon because so many people supporting bitcoin though its price is too low now compare before.
Activity: 229
March 30, 2018, 06:55:44 PM
My opinion is bitcoin will always survive as long people use it and trading it. And I am sure bitcoin still exist in cryptocurrency world and still have bright future for quite long time.
Activity: 296
March 30, 2018, 06:48:54 PM
I think Bitcoin will survive, as long as there is internet around the world, and people save using transactions in Bitcoin.

So it will never end because it will become a demand and become more popular for people relics.

If you skyrocket, Bitcoin recorded a victory last year. then we will think about survival. One Year Lastly, we see bitcoin prices increase over the day. therefore many countries are legalized.

Therefore many merchant traders have sufficient recognition of the maintenance of Bitcoin. now we can realize all the situations with Bitcoin. I think at this point Bitcoin is conscious for a long era at the time of survival. Bitcoin will last for a long time. because it is the strongest currency and useful for people.
Activity: 78
March 30, 2018, 06:36:23 PM
I think bitcoin will always be there. As long as bitcoin has a value, it will not die. Bitcoin is now accepted in many countries around the world. In some countries, bitcoin is used as a payment method in life, which will help the value of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: