Pages:
Author

Topic: How long bitcoin will survive ? - page 9. (Read 17559 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 06:52:21 AM
Although nobody knows the future,it can be said that as long as Bitcoin trading markets are going on successfully,There will be BTC.And I think its going to last longer.Who knows whether it can be replaced by our traditional money.. Wink
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 06:47:02 AM
I believe that bitcoin will not die. Bitcoin is very powerful. We can see that bitcoin has made good progress in the market. Bitcoin will be our future capital.
Activity: 126
April 01, 2018, 06:28:48 AM
It will survive as long as math survives, which really never fails.
Activity: 127
April 01, 2018, 06:09:44 AM
Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.

Yes we know that bitcoin price is not stable and its price is going to decrease but until people using bitcoin you dont have to worry because it will survive. No one knows when and how bitcoin will die, because as of now bitcoin is in demand.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 06:00:03 AM
Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.
in my opinion, for now many communities want to destroy Bitcoin. such as the government that does not authorize the use of Bitcoin as well as bad news about Bitcoin being distributed to the public. but to date Bitcoin has survived.
so I think Bitcoin will last much longer.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
April 01, 2018, 05:16:53 AM
Been thinking  of that everytime because  there is no permanent  in this world and we need to think of our future.  Bitcoin will surely  survive because there are more users are now more engaged to invest with bitcoin.
Yeah, bitcoin today is maintaining a great market and many are indulge in it and still, its popularity is growing. Well, I think it surely survives this dip as the currency is sustaining a great potential and it won't end up here. Since the bitcoin has always looked as a long-term investment, I suppose it to be long lasting for now...
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
April 01, 2018, 05:06:45 AM
As long as the people need it and like it as well. And as long as the investor is there and also the supporters of bitcoin
But if the world government intervenes in the crypto market, investors can not do anything.
The crypto market is very popular and popular around the world. But there are some other developed countries opposed bitcoin like China and Russia. Future bitcoin will be collapsed by politics not by investors. That's my opinion on this issue, hope you agree with me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 05:03:55 AM
Bitcoin will last forever and grow in positive direction. Increasing blockchain technology will lead to the development of bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market. It is impossible to surmise that today people use bitcoin as a fast payment service and profitable investment.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
April 01, 2018, 04:59:25 AM
well it depends upon the situation, but for my own opinion, bitcoin is not easily disappeared, bitcoin for me is endless and yes it can be bankrupt but it cannot be gone.
Activity: 65
April 01, 2018, 04:56:53 AM
I don't know how long bitcoin will survive. Years maybe. No one can tell but I know the prices now are just for a while and they will pick back up and actually start moving up.
Activity: 27
April 01, 2018, 04:54:24 AM
As long as the people need it and like it as well. And as long as the investor is there and also the supporters of bitcoin
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 04:52:51 AM
I do not know how long bitcoin will last, but I think bitcoin will last for a long time. But I can't say that it will exist for a lifetime because we don't know what might happen in the future, and bitcoin survival depends on how much the world accepts it.
copper member
Activity: 186
Merit: 20
April 01, 2018, 04:45:17 AM
According to the great service of Bitcoin I think Bitcoin will survive a long time.from the beginning Bitcoin is progressing and progressing. it is also giving us the best service of all investment I have ever seen. That's why I think bitcoin will survive for a long time.
Activity: 176
April 01, 2018, 04:11:46 AM
bitcoin will be for long, as long as Fiat as long as adoption and  acceptance increases.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
March 31, 2018, 07:50:04 PM
It depends on the demand of people. Bitcoin will stay long and according to some analysis that bitcoin is the future of internet. It's like a money of internet. They can't deny it or ban it. People will chase bitcoin for many years to come.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 07:19:30 PM
Bitcoin will last long in as much as there are no government polices affecting it and panic affecting it, bitcoin has given hope to so many and that alone will bring more investors to the community which will help keep it alive.
Activity: 336
March 31, 2018, 06:03:50 PM
It depends on the demand of people. Bitcoin will stay long and according to some analysis that bitcoin is the future of internet. It's like a money of internet. They can't deny it or ban it. People will chase bitcoin for many years to come.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 04:05:08 PM
As long as cryptography currencies has come to stay, btc remains valid.
Activity: 283
March 31, 2018, 03:59:15 PM
For several decades, we will see bitcoin on the global economic market. What will happen next - is unknown, but I hope that bitcoin will be the single main world currency.
Activity: 378
March 31, 2018, 03:55:26 PM
I think bitcoin is just starting its journey and it is just beginning to conquer our world. Its main success is ahead, and I want to be ready for it, so I continue to buy it.
Pages:
Jump to: