Pages:
Author

Topic: How long bitcoin will survive ? - page 8. (Read 17559 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 03:36:32 PM
Now it is increasingly gaining popularity and there are no prerequisites to think about its end. The world needs this technology and will actively develop it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
April 03, 2018, 10:55:22 AM
          According to my concept Bitcoin will survive until the internet technology survives so there will be no end for Bitcoin .It is now ten years have passed by after Bitcoin has introduced to the world and still it is going on smoothly without any interruption to Bitcoin transactions now a days more people are joining this bitcoin community it is gaining more popularity. People love Bitcoin due to their volatility in nature if the value of Bitcoin decrease consider it good for future.
basically bitcoin has been firmly attached to the technology today, and may be difficult to remove. moreover bitcoin is widespread, even some countries are developing it. well, I think bitcoin will be very difficult to remove from the internet.
Activity: 267
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 10:53:03 AM
Bitcoin will exist and have price until there a pair or more users, that is only possible answer it will survice may be its only my imho Smiley
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 10:37:11 AM
          According to my concept Bitcoin will survive until the internet technology survives so there will be no end for Bitcoin .It is now ten years have passed by after Bitcoin has introduced to the world and still it is going on smoothly without any interruption to Bitcoin transactions now a days more people are joining this bitcoin community it is gaining more popularity. People love Bitcoin due to their volatility in nature if the value of Bitcoin decrease consider it good for future.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 09:54:40 AM
Nice question.. I was also wondering how long can bitcoinbsurvive but i guess as long as there is a open minded person people will love btc..
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 09:52:58 AM
 Based on my personal experience in bitcoins, the efficient and effective management they have will brings them to lots of achievements in future and will survive over one hundred years in this world.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 03:08:18 PM
I think that bitcoin is part of our life forever. and I find it difficult to say how long it will last
Activity: 238
April 02, 2018, 03:05:09 PM
Despite all the problems, bitcoin remains popular.
To the development of both currency and technology, based on the idea of ​​recording data "block", there is a huge interest.
And it seems unlikely that the crypto currency will suddenly cease to exist.
But it became obvious that the fundamental issues of the Bitcoin system require an early resolution.
Activity: 71
April 02, 2018, 02:58:36 PM
bitcoin will live until something better than bitcoin appears. and people will stop buying bitcoin
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
April 02, 2018, 02:44:31 PM
As long as there are people to invest in bitcoin I think it will continue to develop and to become stronger and stronger. Many only in the future something will replace it but until then for sure it will survive
Activity: 199
April 02, 2018, 02:44:09 PM
I think that bitcoin will live until there are new technologies superior to existing ones
Activity: 210
April 02, 2018, 02:38:45 PM
itcoin and the rest of crypto will survive if the community will still support it and of course if internet will still be around then I guess I will be dealing with bitcoin forever.
Activity: 395
April 02, 2018, 02:36:59 PM
I don't know, but I think that a few years bitcoin will definitely develop dynamically. But in the world all unstable, suddenly in 5 years the Internet, for example will disappear. Therefore, we will simply observe the development.
Activity: 224
April 02, 2018, 02:28:07 PM
I think bitcoin has come into our life for a long time. and until there are new technologies superior bitcoin it will be with us
Activity: 5
April 02, 2018, 02:21:51 PM
It's kind of like a social network, its value is determined by the amount of users there are just like Facebook or Twitter. So until the day the Bitcoin network hits 1 user, there will always be some sort of value to it as a method of transferrable value.

Saying this, it is likely that this could happen in the future with the surgence of new and improved technologies which could be within the blockchain sphere or even a whole new beast entirely. Who knows right?
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
April 02, 2018, 02:09:19 PM
We do not know exactly the duration of bitcoin in the world, we do not know whether it will always continue or it is only a temporary phenomenon. But I prefer to believe in the most positive forecasts and think that we will use bitcoin as a currency for a very long time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
April 02, 2018, 01:15:03 PM
I never thought bitcoin could last up to 100 years from now, if bitcoin lasts up to 10 years again then there are many things that we will get (rich), and of course many members here who will become new rich man if bitcoin can survive.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
April 01, 2018, 11:28:21 PM
Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.

Yes we know that bitcoin price is not stable and its price is going to decrease but until people using bitcoin you dont have to worry because it will survive. No one knows when and how bitcoin will die, because as of now bitcoin is in demand.

yes I agree, for as long as there is you and me and all the supporters of bitcoin are there to support bitcoin, for sure it will last as long as there is cyrpto world.  so it will last for a long time .
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
April 01, 2018, 04:39:11 PM
According to the great service of Bitcoin I think Bitcoin will survive a long time.from the beginning Bitcoin is progressing and progressing. it is also giving us the best service of all investment I have ever seen. That's why I think bitcoin will survive for a long time.
Yeah right from the beginning till now bitcoin have seen a lot of things but it has never stop growing even now bitcoin is still growing and it is increasing with time, we can never say bitcoin will ever stop growing or it will be ever get a last point, so bitcoin is an ever green currency only because thousand and millions of people from every country is relying on bitcoin for earning ad they are the big supporters of bitcoin so bitcoin will never end it will survive for ever.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
April 01, 2018, 01:31:24 PM
as long as the internet is still there I think bitcoin anan keeps going and survives.
Pages:
Jump to: