Pages:
Author

Topic: How long bitcoin will survive ? - page 6. (Read 17559 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 02:20:00 PM
It will survive.It could drop to 1/1000th of the price as newer technology take over and still not be considered dead.And even as the number of bitcoins that get lost or frozen over time,eventually there will be very few coins left held by the elite.They will eventually become essentially highly coveted expensive digital collector's toys worth millions.Owning a bitcoin would be like owning gold plated lambo you keep on display that is too heavy to drive and isn't street legal.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 02:07:58 PM
It's too hard to talk about it sensibly and objectively. But it is possible. It can happen at all one day, even tomorrow. I hope that this does not happen. But in this situation it will last long.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 01:55:38 PM
I think bitcoin will survive for lifetime.It is the most powerful currency in the whole world now.Bitcoin is the most powerful currency.Most of the site in online are use bitcoin.There are many country are allow bitcoin for there country so there is no chance to scam bitcoin.I always says that,online is always risk but when its about bitcoin i feel safe with it... Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever Smiley
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
April 11, 2018, 01:53:33 PM
Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.

Bitcoin will be always at the top of the market since people are preferring to invest on bitcoins more than any other cryptocurrency that is being launched by ico's, another thing is that all the altcoins price is also based on bitcoins so cryptocurrency will not die but it will expand even more in the community.
Activity: 98
April 11, 2018, 01:50:17 PM
I think it will survive for a long time. For a century and another centuries to come. Though it may undergo numerous hard forks, but i think Bitcoin will survive because i have read an article that this cryptocurrency is a long term type of digital coin.
it is very likely that bitcoin will last forever until later and will become our family's future savings
Activity: 71
April 11, 2018, 01:45:03 PM
Everything has end but we dont know what in the future. All we have to do is to trust bitcoin that because no doubt bitcoin give us good thing in future if we do what exactly bitcoin wants do to with us today. But the thing is bitcoin survive the past years so why not next few years right? We dont need to scared or anxiety about it. Trust in bitcoin and he will give you what exactly you want for your future.
Activity: 26
April 11, 2018, 01:43:26 PM
I think Bitcoin is a modern currency. The modernization of the country will come as far as modernity. And modernization will mean that the quality of bitcoin will continue to increase.
Activity: 98
April 11, 2018, 01:35:03 PM
Nobody really knows how long bitcoin is going to survive!
The sure thing is that as long as there are investors and people who believe in bitcoin,it will last!
It has great potential.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 01:33:01 PM
Bitcoin will technically survive forever. It is kept running by nodes all over the world. It cannot just go down at some point unless there is a catastrophic world event like an asteroid or something of that nature. It would require something like that because otherwise there are always going to be people with nodes running somewhere in the world, thus keeping the Bitcoin network alive.

Survival of bitcoin is strongly promising since the crypto currency network is based on algorithm network and those algorithm is solved by multiple computing powered machine. So if one side of network loss his computing power the other side or somewhere else in the realm of the crypto currency world it'll get verified. So after judging all the possibilities we can assure bitcoin future survival.
Activity: 154
April 11, 2018, 01:03:47 PM
Bitcoin can leave for years it's depends on people who buying/selling and making other different operations with btc. While demand exist bitcoin would be fine.
Activity: 861
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 11, 2018, 12:28:49 PM
The other interesting question is the reason why bitcoin will disappear in the future. When we begin to think about it we can define dangers for bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 06:28:59 PM
I think as long as the blockchain is there the bitcoin will not end but if you talk about the value maybe if some kind of currency which is far better than the bitcoin and that will be the time bitcoin will lose all its value since users or even the community shift to another currency.
Activity: 490
April 08, 2018, 04:34:02 AM
If you are convinced that Bitcoin is a future, new means of payment, then its survival time may be permanent. If it proves to be a bubble in the end, it will soon burst, but Bitcoin has been born for 10 years, it has not died,it has become more and more accepted by people.
Activity: 180
April 08, 2018, 03:43:54 AM
if it will be bought constantly and will be on the market, it will never die
Activity: 37
April 08, 2018, 01:50:05 AM
it's hard to decide when bitcoin will end, usually a forum that will die does not take long, but bitcoin is almost 10 years old, the possibility of bitcoin will continue for the next 10 or 20 years or can last forever and turn paper currency into digital money
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 01:37:23 AM
My wild guess is that Bitcoin will remain as the number 1 crypto until 2020, when it will be replaced by Ethereum or some other altcoin. It will survive for another 10 to 15 years, before dying off completely.
in fact we can not be sure of that. we do not know what will happen in the future. but for now, there are no signs of bitcoin being unused. and I estimate that the presence of bitcoin will get stronger over time.
Activity: 861
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 06, 2018, 10:36:39 AM
As far as I know block rewards will be granted until year 2130 so people can mine bitcoin until that time. Transactions also  will be abailable.
Activity: 267
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 03:31:05 AM
I think people need to keep money in bitcoins then they keep it in bank for 5-10% per year what is the point of that if they could keep it in bitcoin and make same 10-20% or may be if they lucky to make 100 nd more percentes per year in bitcoin !
Activity: 243
April 05, 2018, 04:31:52 PM
We all do not stay up to when bitcoin can survive, it all depends on the demand if the demand is more then the bitcoin price will go up and bitcoin will progress and if bitcoin enthusiasts less then bitcoint will not survive.

So far a lot of people who are interested in bitcoin either from among political figures, artists, entrepreneurs to businessmen and also large companies such as microsoft companies already use bitcoin in their transactions, many artists use bitcoin as an investment in the future, because they believe that bitcoin prices will be high in the next few years, as do large entrepreneurs and companies that have applied bitcoin as a means of payment other than the conventional currency, so with so much interest in having a bitcon will cause bitcoin to last for a very long time .
Activity: 182
April 05, 2018, 09:21:48 AM
Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.
yes ....i do believe that bitcoin will be last forever even in 30 years more i know that bitcoin will survive as long as we are here to support bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: