Pages:
Author

Topic: How long bitcoin will survive ? - page 5. (Read 17559 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 04:23:59 PM
bitcoin has been around 10 or 11 years ago, and so long as bitcoin persists. therefore I am sure for the next 10 years bitcoin will also continue to survive. especially if more countries are receiving bitcoin amaka bitcoin will last longer than my prediction
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 01:49:14 PM
The bitcoin will exist so much until there are people who trust in it and though development of system.
Activity: 719
Merit: 10
ORBIS PLATFORM
April 12, 2018, 01:35:42 PM
bitcoin will last very long, because I have confidence that bitcoin is a strong crypto because now bitcoin is in use all over the world and now many people are fond of bitcoin. and become popular among people today.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 12:13:25 PM
well it depends upon the situation, but for my own opinion, bitcoin is not easily disappeared, bitcoin for me is endless and yes it can be bankrupt but it cannot be gone.
Activity: 304
April 12, 2018, 11:50:56 AM
As long as global warming doesn't take up the entire earth and till the time 2012 like scenario doesn't arise, we would see bitcoin. All our future generations would be thankful to us that we became the early adopters of this amazing new technology. I know that 15-20 years down the line, blockchain would be the future and no one would be able to scam the people like they do now. I am very hopeful of this technology on the whole and would back it till the very end.
Activity: 354
April 12, 2018, 11:13:28 AM
Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.

I think bitcoin will survive for a long time if people will depend on bitcoin. If bitcoin will be fully trusted and will be increasing more value the people will stay here. If there's a lot of people, investors, traders and etc. the possibility of its increasing value will be greater. So if that case happen the bitcoin will be strobg and will survive for a long period of time.
Activity: 14
April 12, 2018, 11:09:28 AM
I believe that it will survive for much longer. It is almost impossible for bitcoin to disappear as it is a system that is established and that for many investors has been good and has helped them improve their finances.
Activity: 324
April 12, 2018, 10:31:32 AM
we do not know when bitcoin still exists in this world. I make sure no one knows when bitcoin will end. which we certainly can see until a decade ahead. If it still exists and becomes a luxury, it means that bitcoin dreams become a tool of transactions in this world has been successful.
Activity: 294
April 12, 2018, 10:25:54 AM
Actually nothing last for ever.Either bitcoin would recognize by all governments of the world or would ban by all governments of the world.What will happen we can't predict, just wait and see.
Activity: 76
April 12, 2018, 09:24:43 AM
I think bitcoin is here to stay for a long period of time because in our current trend you need to be updated with the technology to be at trend, people much prefer easy, fast, and reliable transaction. Cheaper cost investment in which is at hyped and a 100% guarantee that you will get something in return.
Activity: 861
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 12, 2018, 09:22:57 AM
The governments of some countries already forbid use of bitcoin and it is a serious threat for his existence. Authorities can forbid transactions with bitcoin that will slow down his development.
Activity: 84
April 12, 2018, 02:31:02 AM
I suppose it will have up to 3 years of “active development “ and then will slowly become unpopular (which also may take up to 3-4 years)
Activity: 490
April 12, 2018, 02:23:24 AM
Actually I don't know how long Bitcoin will survive. even no one can answer this question properly.but we can guess one thing that if there will be no investor of Bitcoin at that situation Bitcoin will die. until this situation Bitcoin will survive.

I belong to this category of people that are stating: Bitcoin will survive and its life will last for many years. I am sure the market activity will be started in less than 2 months. And even maybe after 15 of April!
Activity: 294
April 11, 2018, 07:12:35 PM
It depends on the demand of people. Bitcoin will stay long and according to some analysis that bitcoin is the future of internet. It's like a money of internet. They can't deny it or ban it. People will chase bitcoin for many years to come.
Activity: 98
April 11, 2018, 04:32:57 PM
in my opinion I think that bitcoin will always exist, it is better than gold, in spite of its problems of scalability bitcoin awaits a great future
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 04:22:45 PM
If you mean the coin, it will last a little longer after they have mined the 21M supply of bitcoin or it will still strive to have a high value for many people will still use or invest in it at the Internet.
Activity: 171
April 11, 2018, 04:19:27 PM
well i think as long as any people believe and give their support in bitcoin im pretty sure that bitcoin will last for long. unless, internet connection will gone then bitcoin will be gone also and  bitcoin will survive as long as the people are continue spreading the knowledge about it and as long as people trust bitcoin because it is depend on the people who are continue investing on it and also accepting in different transaction
Activity: 113
April 11, 2018, 03:02:46 PM
No one exactly knows when. But why the hell do we have to think of until when bitcoin will live?  Bitcoin does not have a life of its own. We all know that the life of bitcoin is highly dependent on the team, its supporters like us, and investors
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
April 11, 2018, 02:40:04 PM
Bitcoin will survive as long as there is internet. No one can stop bitcoin or other crypto in the market. This is 21st century with digital coin or currency, which people love and would like to have in their hand. It is easy to use and spend, so why not.
Activity: 354
April 11, 2018, 02:37:30 PM
Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.

This simply goes as this, as long as there are still people who are using and patronizing Bitcoins, it will still be on the there on top. Hopefully, Bitcoin will be on trend till the end to sustain huge investments by many people in the crypto world. Many people are holding it and expecting to gain a bigger profit in the future knowing that it will pump in the future and reach 1 million dollars. Hopefully, this will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: