Pages:
Author

Topic: How long can ethereum be bearish? - page 4. (Read 1571 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 02:41:40 PM
ETHEREUM had before massive breakout. What is your opinion about a bull run, more downtrend or just a continue sideways?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 02:42:03 PM
In my opinion, 200$ is the normal price for Ethereum and 500-600$ for Bitcoin, all is above is not good for current situation, as people start to consider that cryptocurrencies are speculation things, which help to make money fast
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
October 31, 2018, 02:18:42 PM
Ethereum has been making some loses for quite some time now and I wonder if this loses are going to continue.  Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.  How long can this continue.

It is hard to predict sjnce the market has been so unpredictable for months. Ethereum has been on it's lowest value for months but we just have to be patient about this. Things will get better soon and etheteum would still recover and might strike higher.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 02:18:02 PM
ETH is still the most preferred electronic currency for many people's portfolios. I believe the price of ETH will recover and increase in the coming time. It may be strong in the first quarter of 2019.
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
October 31, 2018, 02:11:27 PM
I think that when the market begins to grow, ethereum will begin to grow as one of the first. Ethereum is still the second most popular crypto project. There are no negative news on the project.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 02:04:16 PM
I think ethereum will experience this period until mid-2019 or even longer, because there is no significant signal yet
What kind of signal we need to wait? We have a lot of news about big money preparation to be involved in crypto, isn't it significant?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/
October 31, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

It also interests me very much, at one time they moved together, but now ETH cannot take a punch just like BTC, although I don’t understand why this is happening, since ETH is in great demand than BTC, it seems to me that ETH should soon go to its previous place!
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
October 31, 2018, 01:42:05 PM
Because the price of Ethereum is influenced by bitcoin. Usually, the end of the year get a big profit, and you must invest to cryptocurrency now.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 01:19:40 PM
Ethereum has been making some loses for quite some time now and I wonder if this loses are going to continue.  Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.  How long can this continue.
in most bounty projects use a wallet or an alternative to using ETH. and the difference with BTC may be that the transfer fee is very large, I still choose to use ETH.
Activity: 616
October 31, 2018, 01:12:23 PM
I think ethereum will experience this period until mid-2019 or even longer, because there is no significant signal yet
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
October 31, 2018, 01:12:08 PM
Myself i won't single out any thing. I'll talk about all couns together. Everything will see a better green light only when Bitcoin makes the move. In fact we've seen all the great news that we can see this year but it seems they can't push the market any further so i think when Bitcoin makes a good move, they'll all follow suit.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
October 31, 2018, 01:11:48 PM
If i were to ask, i will just say "if bitcoin will going to have a bull run" because this is the only way that i see what would change the market suddenly without thinking something. And about of what you have notice that is just the normal movement of the market and most crypto in the market did the same movement.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 31, 2018, 01:11:06 PM
Unfortunately, the bear market has been going on for a very long time, and now there are no signs of the bull market coming. But as the last year’s experience shows, the market can be named quite unexpectedly.
The bear market is going to last for a long time however a correction in the price of ethereum will happen at some time since it is impossible for the price to remain this low, ethereum is such a good coin and the price that I am seeing now is too low so anyone that feels the need to buy ethereum can do it now because the price is not going to go that low anymore.
Ether will be low, while the whole market will be low, as soon as growth begins, Ether will be able to show new peaks, especially after the updates are released.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 31, 2018, 12:59:29 PM
Unfortunately, the bear market has been going on for a very long time, and now there are no signs of the bull market coming. But as the last year’s experience shows, the market can be named quite unexpectedly.
The bear market is going to last for a long time however a correction in the price of ethereum will happen at some time since it is impossible for the price to remain this low, ethereum is such a good coin and the price that I am seeing now is too low so anyone that feels the need to buy ethereum can do it now because the price is not going to go that low anymore.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
October 31, 2018, 12:05:27 PM
Normally eth's price follow bitcoin's price, so we need to see the uptrend come from bitcoin first.
Activity: 588
October 31, 2018, 12:03:03 PM
As long as others will be in the bear market. After that I think that developers will relase Ethereum updates such as Casper or Shardering and after that price will skyrocket, everyone will be excited with the PoS protocol. (staking = free money)
Activity: 452
October 31, 2018, 12:02:10 PM
In the cryptocurrency world, forecasts are often empty and not supported by facts; you need to have information and decide for yourself what to do with your assets.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 11:57:32 AM
I think that the fall of all cryptocurrencies and the bearish trend will end in December-January when new investors come to our market
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 31, 2018, 11:55:04 AM
we all dont know when it gonna stop i think. but i am pretty sure that it happened maybe soon. the team are silently move and working behind to give an update to a promising plan for the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 11:19:48 AM
If the bear market continues in November and December, I think there will be a lot of possibility that the ETH could drop to 100$. That is the price that can happen with the current technical analysis
Pages:
Jump to: