Pages:
Author

Topic: How long can ethereum be bearish? - page 10. (Read 1571 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 06:12:52 AM
The whole market is in a bearish state and this is affecting the price of etherum in the market. Virtually everyone is selling their coin to bitcoin and bitcoin market dominance is on the rise and this has spiked the price of bitcoin. Etherum is a solid project and i know etherum is going to rise soon with bitcoin. This bearish nature of etherum is for the short term
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 22, 2018, 06:03:16 AM
Ethereum has been making some loses for quite some time now and I wonder if this loses are going to continue.  Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.  How long can this continue.

In my own opinion,ethereum may grow or continuously drops after  ETF decision and rom that market will have another price movements.this is the reason why bitcoin dominance continues to go higher against all alternative cryptocurrency
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
August 22, 2018, 06:00:26 AM
I think the bottom is reach, I have seen the price going up in the past few days. Hopefully, it will continue to move upward. The trend of cryptocurrency is on the fourth quarter of the year. So maybe we could wait for that date to happen.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 05:56:48 AM
If you see the ethereum market price so you can see some time it is how bearish and some time later it is show bullish so how can I say when bearish will be over but I can make a prediction after may technical and manually analysis. I check and I can say in a couple of days later it can be over bearish trend.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 22, 2018, 05:00:13 AM
Ethereum might continue to struggle to get back on its feet if the ICO are the one really responsible for the recent fall. ICOs are diverse and many, am not sure they are planning to change there strategies now. The ethereum bearish market might last longer
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 04:50:16 AM
I think the climax of Ethereum is over. In the future, there will be a better foundation chain beyond Ethereum.
How long can ethereum be bearish? If I were to asked for that question, I think the right thing to do. Don't think that it is dying, because it's not dead and it will never be. Please stay calm and don't stop believing in ethereum. Trust me, it has a bright future than anyone can think.
Activity: 508
August 22, 2018, 04:37:13 AM
The cryptocurrency market reached its peak in 2017. Now it will be impossible to attract investors in such numbers. Too many people have lost money, now there is no trust in cryptocurrency. Only legislative regulation from the manipulation of prices in the market will return investors .
Activity: 75
August 22, 2018, 04:46:27 AM
I think the climax of Ethereum is over. In the future, there will be a better foundation chain beyond Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 04:25:41 AM
I think maximum for two months. Bulls are ready now and just wait for the holiday season to end. As you can see this, before the end of a year market always becomes bullish.
Activity: 18
August 21, 2018, 09:27:46 AM
Unpredictable. In my opinion, the number of ICOs that are scams has a bad impact on Eth's value. As we know, Eth is one of the coins that is often used to join the ICO. If a lot of people used to buy Eth because the Ethics platform was used by ICO, Eth is now being abandoned because of the lack of ICO.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 09:04:49 AM
ETH is dying. Reality shows us that even at low prices noone is buying. So the technology behind and value of the company is not even worth the actual value.

In fact, Vitalik has never ever announced how much money they've earned in smart contracts. My guess? not even a tenth of the value in the market.

I don't think we will see a recovery anytime soon, and i also think that ETH will never go above the 600$ price, not even in 2-5 years time.

Stupid people are getting rekt, but they don't know it yet.
Why everyone is talking about the die only now, but not in january? Are you become smarter in a half of a year? Lol  Cheesy, once the price will grow we will hear only rapturous speeches about ETH.
Activity: 773
August 21, 2018, 08:51:57 AM
I now, like so many, now it seems that the golden age of crypto ended, most of the companies that conducted the ICO, as expected, turned out to be "bloated cocks". Therefore, this year I do not see any hope for the growth of crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 08:45:30 AM
We all know that the price of ETH is always lower than bitcoin. In case the bitcoin is going down strongly, ETH will drop. Maybe ETH will cut prices for a long time. Investors must bear the risk when it occurs. The money market is always full of danger.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
August 21, 2018, 07:55:26 AM
ETH is dying. Reality shows us that even at low prices noone is buying. So the technology behind and value of the company is not even worth the actual value.

In fact, Vitalik has never ever announced how much money they've earned in smart contracts. My guess? not even a tenth of the value in the market.

I don't think we will see a recovery anytime soon, and i also think that ETH will never go above the 600$ price, not even in 2-5 years time.

Stupid people are getting rekt, but they don't know it yet.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
August 21, 2018, 07:50:25 AM
most probably until mind 2019 or until it falls below $100 whichever comes first but i have  a feeling that people are going to still resist the ETH dumps and make it last a very long time hence the mid 2019 prediction.

we also have the fact that ETH whales are leaving it and moving on to other coins. they will come back when they earn enough money from another coin and become a whale there too and also when ETH is cheap enough for them to buy back in.

Indeed, at present many projects sell their ETH for dollars and this moves the price down. It's difficult to say when this trend will end, but I do not think that we will see ETH cheaper than $ 100. First, we must wait for the trend change on Bitcoin, and after that the ICO market will return, and with it the Ethereum will return to high prices due to the demand for ICO.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
August 21, 2018, 07:30:06 AM
most probably until mind 2019 or until it falls below $100 whichever comes first but i have  a feeling that people are going to still resist the ETH dumps and make it last a very long time hence the mid 2019 prediction.

we also have the fact that ETH whales are leaving it and moving on to other coins. they will come back when they earn enough money from another coin and become a whale there too and also when ETH is cheap enough for them to buy back in.
Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
August 21, 2018, 07:22:31 AM
I believe that nobody can predict how long the fall of different cryptocurrencies will last and how much they still lose because we have been in this bear market since the beginning of the year and ETH as almost all other coins are far from their ATH. I also think that ETH usually moves in the same direction as BITCOIN, I just hope that by the end of the year we will see the end of the tunnel and ETH will start to recover a lot of what it lost this year.
Activity: 224
August 21, 2018, 07:10:16 AM
I think this will last long until December. The price right now keep dropping even though Bitcoin having some good pump. So I expecting the price will drop till December and might drop to below $200?
Everyone expects that December will be the month of altcoin ,, and let's expect this to hold the coin until then, the price of the coin will rise again. You will become a millionaire
Activity: 56
August 21, 2018, 04:41:02 AM
Why do you consider Etherium separately? Unless the entire market goes up and down Etherium? Etherium will cease to be bearish when the market will cease to be bearish. But against market Etherium can't go.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 04:35:19 AM
I think this will last long until December. The price right now keep dropping even though Bitcoin having some good pump. So I expecting the price will drop till December and might drop to below $200?
Pages:
Jump to: