Pages:
Author

Topic: How long can ethereum be bearish? - page 5. (Read 1571 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 11:17:39 AM
it's true maybe Ethereum has made a few losses since the beginning of 2018 to this day it is getting weaker but I believe someday it will come back at a good price and I hope ethereum is always taken when the bitcoin rises in price. because bitcoin is a barometer
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 10:44:20 AM
Ethereum has been making some loses for quite some time now and I wonder if this loses are going to continue.  Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.  How long can this continue.

I don't really know how long this will continue, we hope the market turns green.
however, if I analyze the market chart, it looks like the opportunity for bullrun will not occur in the next month or the end of the year. maybe in the beginning of the year I hope Q4 will be able to solve the trend of the red trend to green
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 10:35:41 AM
Etherium strong project, he will survive this fall, the fact that he did not continue to fall suggests that very strong levels of support, now he will only grow.
Activity: 350
October 31, 2018, 10:32:51 AM
Ethereum has been making some loses for quite some time now and I wonder if this loses are going to continue.  Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.  How long can this continue.

Nobody will really tell you when the price will move from a bearish trend to a bullish trend. All I can say is anything can happen.
You're right. And from this I am more confused. I do not know what to do. Any of my decisions may be wrong. and maybe the other way around ...
Activity: 350
October 31, 2018, 10:31:01 AM
Usually ethereum followed Bitcoin, but in recent months I have not seen this. Ethereum for a long time kept at $ 200, and Bitcoin showed at least some growth. It's bad for me because I have ethereum, but unfortunately there is no bitcoin
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 31, 2018, 10:12:39 AM
I think it will end soon, the whole trouble is that the ICO market is almost dead, no one buys Eth for trading, this is a very big Etherium problem, but I think the investment will resume soon.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
October 31, 2018, 10:12:08 AM

Nobody will really tell you when the price will move from a bearish trend to a bullish trend. All I can say is anything can happen.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
October 31, 2018, 10:08:46 AM
Nobody knows exactly.. we should be ready , that last year bull run won’t happen again..for  ETH and others — this is a reality, not everyone will survive, but only the best ones , most adapted and capable.
But we should keep in mind , that   ETH  is the second largest cryptocurrency with a reputation, big team of developers - so I’m sure -the question of "death" is not relevant.
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 09:51:24 AM
I think its up to the developers. If they make a new way for ethereum it can goes up again to the 1000$. Also its up to the crypto market situation.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
October 30, 2018, 01:56:27 PM
Etheruem might have dropped in price for now but it is temporary. When market recovers, surely it will continue the run. I'm not panicking on etheruem.
I agree with you. I personally believe in ethereum in the future. Indeed, now the market price is still not stable, it all affects the other altcoins including ethereum. We wait for the next few weeks ethereum prices will experience a good increase.

2018 has not been supporting the crypto market and as like Ethereum we have all other crypto currencies fall to the bottom in values. The time is about to come to get back on track. October would be the right month to take off to the sky. Ethereum is expected to have a good growth down the line as it has too many sub contracts. The ETH value will certainly grow and 2018 would certainly have threefold growth and its expected to happen so.
and maybe also because investors who are involved in the ICO already feel aggrieved because they are not what they expected, of course this is also because bitcoin is still silent, which affects other altcoins. I think the ICO is the strongest foundation in Ethereum's rise because the average ICO uses the Ethereum platform, if the ICO decreases, of course there will be fewer who hold the ETH.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
October 30, 2018, 01:47:56 PM
Unfortunately, the bear market has been going on for a very long time, and now there are no signs of the bull market coming. But as the last year’s experience shows, the market can be named quite unexpectedly.
Activity: 800
October 30, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

I think that this problem is not exactly the project, but the entire market. I have no doubt that Ethereum is the first candidate for pump in a growing market. At the moment I do not see real competitors to this blockchain.

It's not like that, so to be exact, any altcoin or possibly Bitcoin can be pump any time that is not well known. The market is now sideways, and many experts say that by the end of 2018 Bitcoin prices over $ 25k can not be true.
I also see a lot of experts predict the bitcoin price over 20k usd when 2018 ends. And we have two months to wait for it to really happen. For me, I just hope that BTC can reach 9000- 10000$ when 2018 ends, it was a huge success
Activity: 474
October 30, 2018, 01:05:52 PM

I think that this problem is not exactly the project, but the entire market. I have no doubt that Ethereum is the first candidate for pump in a growing market. At the moment I do not see real competitors to this blockchain.

It's not like that, so to be exact, any altcoin or possibly Bitcoin can be pump any time that is not well known. The market is now sideways, and many experts say that by the end of 2018 Bitcoin prices over $ 25k can not be true.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 11:39:38 AM
Ethereum is a smart cryptocurrency but at this moment it has a low price. I saw that the price for ETH was below $200 on Binance today.
Maybe take longer time to recover the ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 11:14:00 AM
Bears have been on the market for a very long time, so I would probably try to work with what is on the market today, because many people do not yet understand how to work with bears, I can say that there is a range of prices, below and above which we will not fall .
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
October 30, 2018, 11:06:44 AM
October will be the last month of being bearish for Ethereum.
Demands from the people will be back this November 2018.This will take effect till 2019 or more.
Eth from 200 will close the market at more than 500 USD before the year ends.

Let this happen mate, I was wondering from October it will slowly improve and rock in December but here crypto market has different thoughts. This is the last quarter of the year and I believe good days are on the way. Lets wait and see.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
October 30, 2018, 11:04:32 AM

Once again I am convinced that all projects are garbage without Bitcoin. If Bitcoin dies, then with it all the coins and tokens. No project is independent and they all depend on Bitcoin. Perhaps in 5-10 years, the situation will change. They may say that they have brilliant developers, new partners, brilliant ideas, but they are all dependent on the behavior of Bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
October 30, 2018, 11:03:09 AM
Ethereum is bearish because the whole market is in bears control and whenever this market comes out from it, ethereum also start rising with the market.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 10:56:14 AM
All the coins will be bearish till the end of the bearish market. Unfortunately, every altcoin depends on Bitcoin at the moment and it is sad. We need another bull run to make things better and to attract the new audience and new investors.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 10:53:01 AM
October will be the last month of being bearish for Ethereum.
Demands from the people will be back this November 2018.This will take effect till 2019 or more.
Eth from 200 will close the market at more than 500 USD before the year ends.
Pages:
Jump to: