Pages:
Author

Topic: How long can ethereum be bearish? - page 6. (Read 1571 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 10:51:42 AM
I think we may still go this zone for another four to five months, the reality is that the market was heavily over sold and may a little while to recover which will however be gradual. The quick pump of last year and bull run may not like repeat itself this year or any time soon
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 10:51:23 AM
Ethereum has been making some loses for quite some time now and I wonder if this loses are going to continue.  Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.  How long can this continue.

I think that this problem is not exactly the project, but the entire market. I have no doubt that Ethereum is the first candidate for pump in a growing market. At the moment I do not see real competitors to this blockchain.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
October 30, 2018, 10:45:08 AM
After all, not only ethereum is getting cheaper, all cryptocurrencies are falling. Until new investors enter the market, nothing will change.
Until now, new investors are still standing out and not yet entering the market. The market continues to bleed and everything falls again, ETH today fell to 195$ and looks so bad, I'm looking forward to something that makes ETH and the whole market go up in November, if it does not happen it could fall to the bottom
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 10:28:39 AM
Ethereum has been making some loses for quite some time now and I wonder if this loses are going to continue.  Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.  How long can this continue.

It's not very easy to predict the Ethereum market these days because the continue crypto market downtrend,it will take real restructuring of the Ethereum blockchain for it to make gains
Activity: 74
October 30, 2018, 10:12:56 AM
After all, not only ethereum is getting cheaper, all cryptocurrencies are falling. Until new investors enter the market, nothing will change.
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
October 30, 2018, 10:12:07 AM
I really hope not.  Because such a long fall of all coins, and not just ethereum, is a little discouraging!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 10:11:19 AM
My doubts is that the market probably still making adjustment due to the panic selling that has been done by those big dumpers. There are a lot of ERC20 projects, which it probably contributed about the downtrend of its value. Still the question doesn't have an exact answers because even those who are expert in crypto's don't know the exact date or months to see the positive about the value.
Activity: 128
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 30, 2018, 10:08:11 AM
I thınk ıt can be continue until next bull. The thing is not related ethereum. The issue is market stiatuation. and everything dumped so until next bull i think eth can continue like that 160 200 dollar range.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
October 30, 2018, 10:05:26 AM
The thing is that almost all altcoins are tied to Bitcoin. Based on this, the price of altcoins depends on the price of Bitcoin. But when you see the growth of BTC, and ETH per turn drops, it does not mean that something is wrong with ETH. This means that ETH sells and poured funds into BTC in order to maintain it. That's the whole secret. As for the bear market, then sooner or later the market will change to growth. The reason for this will be the launch of such financial instruments as Bitcoin ETF and Bakkt platform. To this, you can add the launch of futures at ETH. So do not worry much, there will still be growth.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 09:58:25 AM
Ethereum will be bearish as long as the whole cryptocurrency industry is bearish. It's not ethereum alone that is bearish. Do you believe in ethereum? Ethereum blockchain is a great platform that has a lot of potential in the future. Though there are lapses in it, upgrades and improvements are on the way.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
October 30, 2018, 09:56:53 AM
It really is depressing there's an opinion that these ICO devs are dumping their eth and with so many ICO around now, you can imagine how large is the eth they are dumping we just hope that it will not go down to below the $150 level people still believe in ethereum they are a game changer
Activity: 266
October 30, 2018, 09:55:22 AM
I think not only Ethereum, but the whole crypto market will be bearish for the whole next year as a minimum. There are no signs of the end of that trend.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 09:49:02 AM
I hope that the market will soon improve, if the market continues to red, more and more people will report negative things about crypto so that no one wants to use crypto.
Activity: 798
October 30, 2018, 09:42:31 AM
I don't know, but the longer ethereum is bearish, more probability of rebounce is. It is my belief.
Eth is falling more than a half a year, so I think it will raise soon.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 09:40:21 AM
Etherium will only stop when it reached its bottom and for btc to move upward surely all alts are bound to dip which we all know of , but still eth max dip should be somewhere around $150 at least before we see up trend in it which will be 90% dip from ATH in $.
Activity: 532
October 30, 2018, 09:37:16 AM
This can't be answered by anyone, though if you know the coins well.
You will just buy the low value and keep it.
Ethereum will be good for the future. it will rise again and will get the new ATH soon.
Before the year ends i am expecting ETH to be 500 USD each,
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 09:34:17 AM
Two months has passed and still Ethereum has been stagnant and isn't moving forward.

Still no signs that the bearish would be gone out as soon as possible. Endure until you can and keep on collecting while you still have time for it.
This is the bottom of crypto and i would not expect it goes even below than this time, consider even with a lot of bad news and the price of bitcoin still remain the ssame, until bitcoin shows a bad sign on its chart and then whole of major crypto will stay and they will not move to anywhere else.
Not sure if this is already the bottom that we are really trying to remove. Bad news are inevitable but when good news comes it is inevitable as well.

Bear or not, you keep your ethereum until you sell it at the reasonable price and no regret for it.
It became the mainstay of the Ethereum coin that is very capable of producing many more advances that support for the prosperity of the market. It is extremely profitable with having it and made the easy adaptation of the Ethereum and easy to reach for their goals.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
October 30, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

Well, for most people, they are waiting for the last quarter of this year, hoping that the same trend that happened last year would happen again this year. However, as much as it happened several times already, no one can really claim with certainty that such trend would happen again, I think if you put a time table to it, but it's not a concrete one still, it will rise back up maybe within the last quarter of this year and up to the first quarter of next year. With that said, what's key here is patience. As an investor, you should know when to do your business to be able to get the maximum effect whether in the aspect of investing or profiting.
Activity: 437
Merit: 103
October 30, 2018, 09:29:47 AM
it has been 9 months ethereum in the bear market. I will soon see the ethereum market will return to bull but slowly. it is likely that in November the eth market will start to improve ...
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
October 30, 2018, 09:27:26 AM
Looking at the state of the ICO market, I expected ETH to go below 0.02 BTC per token. But right now, it is holding on quite nicely. When the market recovers, we can expect a major spike from Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: