Pages:
Author

Topic: How long could bitcoin last? - page 34. (Read 23198 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 255
July 25, 2017, 09:58:41 AM
The popularity of bitcoin is growing is true, but that's not a guarantee that bitcoin price will grow steadily. When your earnings in bitcoins the growth rates is not a problem, but when you need to buy bitcoin for Fiat, you just might not have that amount of money and it can stop the growth of prices.
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
July 25, 2017, 09:37:40 AM
As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.

As long as there is internet, there's bitcoin. People do not spend bitcoin, hence convert it to a currency they have then spend the cash for buying or paying products and services. The bitcoin then returns again to the internet, waiting to be earned by others and the cycle goes on and on
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
July 25, 2017, 09:19:41 AM
I believe that in the next 20 years bitcoin will still exist and develop. Now many people do not know about it and for this it takes a long time to become a resident of the whole population.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 25, 2017, 09:08:51 AM
As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.
Already bitcoin has face d many critical issues like BU,etc and it still survives.Despite actions taken by governments and banks to destroy bitcoin,still it exists.I hope that it would exist for long time giving financial freedom to thousands of people.But it has to overcome the quantum computing which is expected to be introduced after twenty years.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 25, 2017, 08:44:20 AM
I believe bitcoin will live long like few decades because this kind of business gives opportunity to esrn money even you are in home only and I think those people earn a lot of profit or money in bitcoin did not want bitcoin decrease or die so they still buying bitcoin so the price will becomr stable and many people for sure earn a lot of money if bitcoin live long and bitcoin will help many people in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
July 25, 2017, 08:08:52 AM
yes bitcoin could last if there are still people who use bitcoin and it's price is high or expensive. if the government decided to shutdown bitcoin maybe that's the last thing that you will use bitcoin, so i hope that won't happen. i hope bitcoin will be legalize by the government so that it's price started to be stable.
Activity: 518
July 25, 2017, 05:12:26 AM
Bitcoin might live longer than I do. Since it is still in its early days, and development is an ongoing thing, chances are it will be able to weather storms and obstacles and be adopted by more countries, or become an investment vehicle renowned the world over. Nice to think about the price 30 or 50 years from now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
July 25, 2017, 04:57:02 AM
No one can predict the life span of bitcoin in the market but as long as many users invest and used bitcoin it will continue to circulate in the market. If the value of bitcoin maintain in a good position for sure many will be interested in investing and more people will be using it...who knows maybe bitcoin will replace the currency we are using now and became the only currency in the world  Grin...but still it's unpredictable and we can only hold for that hope...
Activity: 672
July 25, 2017, 04:53:52 AM
Compared to new ICOs, and new alt coins, Bitcoin is old technology. There are newer cryptocurrencies that have better tech and faster transaction times, and better features. Although Bitcoin might have some problems with a congested blockchain and a bigger fee for transaction now. Bitcoin won't last forever, that is for sure, but for 20-30 years, I think that Bitcoin could survive that long. I don't think that fiat currencies will over take Bitcoin but instead, other altcoins or icos would overtake Bitcoin.

A lot of countries have legalized Bitcoin these days, and it seems like every week a new country is hopping on the bandwagon. This week it was South Korea, and last week it was India. Bitcoin may be going mainstream soon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
July 25, 2017, 04:42:45 AM

The life of bitcoin depends on the trust of the people. Bitcoin is basically based on trust. Right now people are trusting bitcoin and so there is nothing really worth worrying. Investors and miners have always been behind the success of bitcoin. Right now even large names and banks are also rooting for the further rising of bitcoin's price. There is still no death of this invention in sight.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
July 25, 2017, 03:47:23 AM
As long as there is users of Bitcoin, and as long as Internet connection is available, I think Bitcoin will last for many years and also it will become even more famous and used worldwide. The price will increase surely and that's will encourage so many people to deal with Bitcoin in the future.
I agree, and in addition to that, as long as there is a huge need of bitcoin on online market for faster transactions, there's no reason to stop it. Bitcoin may be fully functional in the near future.
Activity: 152
July 25, 2017, 02:08:25 AM
I think bitcoin will last until nobody buys it again, and nobody uses it. But now there are still many who use bitcoin even increases.
Activity: 476
July 25, 2017, 01:30:45 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin will end in 2050 and will be a lot of enthusiasts as it is getting popular and getting better from year to year.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 25, 2017, 01:17:59 AM
As long as there are people who are interested and use bitcoin despite of its disadvantages, bitcoin will last. But we can't guaranteed that it will last forever because all things has its own limit

Exactly, Bitcoin won't last forever but still I don't think there is any threat for the existence of Bitcoin at least for next 10 years. The potential of Bitcoin, the perception of the people and current growth rate is very much promising. However, in the coming years, Bitcoin will be a step ahead of fiat currencies in terms of benefits and thus I don't think any worst thing is going to happen in the coming period.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 25, 2017, 12:50:54 AM
If you look at it in terms of demand then bitcoin will continue to increase. With the limitations of the current amount then most likely in the future bitcoin will be one of the valuable goods in the world. It may be possible 1 satoshi can be very valuable and bitcoin later will be used as official financial payment media. So if the development of bitcoin can be maintained then 100 years also still be very possible.

There is nothing impossible with bitcoin to last that 100 years or more, because it's like the world that we lived that is the earth. The people living here benefited the demand that we did on earth. So we csn compare bitcointo the world that we lived right now,  and so if there is life that is present in this earth bitcoin will still be appreciated and will create long lasting demand to people until the end of time.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2017, 12:32:01 AM
In my opinion it will be sustainable until doomsday, because now many are using it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 24, 2017, 09:25:43 PM
Yes,bitcoin has the potential to survive.It has already overcome many critical situations and successfully survived.The only negative thing is that some people create FUD news and try to make bitcoin price fall.In future,bitcoin may have to counter with a threat,quantum computing,may be after twenty years.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
July 24, 2017, 09:14:54 PM
If you look at it in terms of demand then bitcoin will continue to increase. With the limitations of the current amount then most likely in the future bitcoin will be one of the valuable goods in the world. It may be possible 1 satoshi can be very valuable and bitcoin later will be used as official financial payment media. So if the development of bitcoin can be maintained then 100 years also still be very possible.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 08:53:57 PM
As long as there are people who are interested and use bitcoin despite of its disadvantages, bitcoin will last. But we can't guaranteed that it will last forever because all things has its own limit.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
July 24, 2017, 08:49:49 PM
For my opinion, I think the bitcoin will never die and it will last forever. The bitcoin ia now becoming more popular and more powerful than before and that it the reason why the bitcoin will forever exist in this world.
Pages:
Jump to: