Pages:
Author

Topic: How long could bitcoin last? - page 36. (Read 23198 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
July 21, 2017, 12:40:24 PM
As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.

All those things are possible sir. It can rise or go down. It is given that its price is not stable so we cant predict when it can rise or go down as well as how long it will happen. In this coming August everything is waiting about it but dont panic my fellow members, everything will be in normal again.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
July 21, 2017, 11:35:50 AM
There is no exact time of the lasting of bitcoin but we know it will last. According to my knowledge, bitcoin will last if they reach its limit, 21 million total supply.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 21, 2017, 11:18:28 AM
I think bitcoin last another more 50 years at least, it is an automated virtual currency so nobody can't terminate this process, many hackers are trying to hack bitcoin site but all effort has gone end in smoke. so I have a belief that Bitcoin will last many years because of having popularity around the world.
day by day it is getting more popular among the developed countries.
Oh! It seems you are very much excited about bitcoin but let me drag your attention to something which could compel you to think about the life of bitcoin from another aspect and things may not look alike again to you.

In the last 10 to 12 years a visible technological revolution came in the world, with every passing day we could see technological improvement and keeping in sight if technology grows with the same speed there could be something which may overcome bitcoin and its features. This may happen soon.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 21, 2017, 12:35:00 AM
You can't tell and me either, we can't tell on how long could bitcoin last

No one knows on how long could bitcoin last but if you are a bitcoin believer you'll say that bitcoin will be last for longer time.

It is all depending on the people who are using it and also supporting

As long as we are here to support bitcoin and make the supply and demand of it for sure it will last.

Bitcoin can last for at least hundred years if the presence of people are still there.

When the government is already accepting bitcoin, it can even go for a life time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
July 21, 2017, 12:28:58 AM
Bitcoin can last for at least hundred years if the presence of people are still there.

I agree now one knows how long bitcoin can take, but for me as long as people are using its system it will last longer specially these days that a lot of countries are now using its system and i believe that bitcoin will be powerful in the future.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
July 20, 2017, 11:31:28 PM
Activity: 1151
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
July 20, 2017, 10:39:22 PM
I think the question of, "how long can bitcoin last?" is too broad of a question. Bitcoin itself is stable because of it being backed by a fairly strong community, and is constantly adopting new users. Altcoins are the result of inspiration conceived through Bitcoins model and system. It is highly possible that an altcoin may very well surpass Bitcoin in everyway, shape, and form in the future.
    The reason why bitcoin is open sourced isn't strictly because of the fact it is decentralized.  It is open source because it's an idea meant to help create benefit to all. Bitcoin is just a tiny seedling, that when fully ripe, will yeild a harvest like never seen before. It's a world changing platform the leaves room for people to build off. An archetype , and example that paves the way.
 Bitcoin may disappear,  but the dynamic of the coin will continue to expand and evolve for years to come.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
July 20, 2017, 07:54:49 PM
I think Bitcoin will fully grow in 10-15 years and then everyone will believe in it. It will easily last for more than 5 decades for sure.

Everything take some time even you have to put some hard time but there you don't need to put some hard time there, bitcoin give you a way where you get your dream comes true but make sure you are doing right thing.
Exactly! All big miracles need time to amaze people. For majority investors, bitcoins are not less than miracles. But as said earlier, it needs time to show its full potential. It won’t be wrong to assume that bitcoins are going to touch sky in coming years. 20 years are nothing for bitcoins. I personally feel that they will last till the last man aware of bitcoins is alive. The craving for bitcoins is going to increase in next few years.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
July 20, 2017, 10:51:53 AM
As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.
yes i believe that bitcoin will last very long. as long that there are still people who are using bitcoin for an extra income, bitcoin is still here or still will exist. i would never accept if bitcoin was gone, i would be madly depressed if that really happens because bitcoin has been part of my life since i first use bitcoin and earn money with bitcoin. and i am still hoping that bitcoin will be a legal currency one day.
Activity: 588
July 20, 2017, 09:41:09 AM
I think bitcoin will last long because many people are liking bitcoin now even price now is cheaper.Because they believe time will come that bitcoin will be the financial key of the earth to abundant life.That all users of bircoin will prosper.Bitcoin will last because it has the power to move transactions quick.To force people to get busy for a profit,with hard working to achieve their goals and dreams in life.Because bitcoining is move to find wealth.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
July 20, 2017, 09:24:30 AM
I think it will last long more than 20 years. Even if bitcoin value will go down, it will still increases just be patient and wait, and when the bitcoin price gets down that's the time that we can buy bitcoin if we want to invest more bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
July 20, 2017, 09:04:15 AM

The near future can be foreseen at least. I am quite sure that in two to three years this bitcoin is far stronger than it is now. The price, well, according to some speculation, would be reaching $20,000 to $30,000. But when we talk of at least a decade from now, I can't tell. Nobody can, actually. And yes it can crash anytime. This market although strong is still founded on glass.

Satoshi also expects the bitcoin price changes to 10000$ in the year 2030. Your expectations are also healthy for bitcoins bro but we need to work for it like be stick with the blockchain related projects. Should avoid the etherum based smart contract businesses. We need to hold the bitcoins as much we can do create a demand on bitcoin. If these happens to bitcoins sure value will touch as you expects.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
July 20, 2017, 08:55:37 AM

The near future can be foreseen at least. I am quite sure that in two to three years this bitcoin is far stronger than it is now. The price, well, according to some speculation, would be reaching $20,000 to $30,000. But when we talk of at least a decade from now, I can't tell. Nobody can, actually. And yes it can crash anytime. This market although strong is still founded on glass.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
July 20, 2017, 08:54:10 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin will not last within the specified time .. 1 or 2 years again maybe bitcoin will be more famous .. we expect the growth of bitcoin will get bigger and the price keeps increasing..
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
July 20, 2017, 08:30:32 AM
There is a big possibility that the bitcoin will stay in this world forever.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
July 20, 2017, 08:12:05 AM
I don't think bitcoin will last, I think it will improve into paper money or maybe it will improve more and will have higher exchange rate. There are a lot of programmers who are working on making bitcoin more better to prevent any unnecessary events that may cause a drastic damage to everyone.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 20, 2017, 07:41:02 AM
At the rate things are going, bitcoin is bound to outlive most other altcoins being created. Things are slowly starting to fall into place and this slow progress is something that will make bitcoin's lifespan even longer. There will be hard forks, sell offs, hackings, but everything helps in making things better for the future, so hopefully this story is something that we can tell our grand kids many many years from now.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
July 20, 2017, 06:45:07 AM
I can say that bitcoin will stay forever in this world. There is no doubt about it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
July 20, 2017, 05:46:36 AM
Bitcoin will last longer, we couldn't tell when it will crash. But for me bitcoin will still continue to grow, specially if people keep supporting it. It is almost impossible to tell that bitcoin will crash because its era is just beginning, we will still see it grow as time pass by.
Activity: 172
July 20, 2017, 04:50:43 AM
The price of bitcoin can not be accurately predicted, because it is very unstable. But I think that within the next 20 years bitcoin will be alive and will continue to grow. Many still do not know about it and it takes several years for it to become more popular.
Pages:
Jump to: