Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive? - page 15. (Read 3107 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 07:57:20 PM
I think no one can predict the price of bitcoin in the future, Cryptocurrency will last as long as possible. This technology is still new and has not been fully adopted by the masses.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 07:54:03 PM
Cryptocurrency is hear to stay as it is changing the financial system. The market has to be regulated but
preferably  self-regulated,  as over - regulation could kill it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 09:10:08 AM
For me i want cryptocurrency to stay for long time. Especially those cryptos that that has real use in this world. I think one day we will live in a cashless society.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
September 03, 2018, 09:06:10 AM
forever, because in my opinion cryptocurrency is very strong that it will make the cryptocurrency survive forever.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
September 03, 2018, 08:26:18 AM
 i think cryptocurrency is still a profitable thing for the next few years even more. cryptocurrency is also growing and more altcoins are emerging with the good prospect. if it continues, the cryptocurrency will stay survive for the future.
Activity: 476
September 03, 2018, 08:12:24 AM
I think that cryptocurrency can survive all the time. The cryptocurrency is good and worth investing. And I got some rewards in the encryption market, so now I believe them.
I think it will exist until some new and more perspective technology will be found.  But this will be in the far future. The second way - it`s if many companies and influential people will disbelieve in crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
September 03, 2018, 07:17:36 AM
There's no right answer. Cryptocurrencies certainly will not die in the next 10 years, but there is a reason to talk about the disappearance in the more distant future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
September 03, 2018, 02:37:24 AM
While it pleases a certain circle of persons. or you can do it until the more high-tech option. Although the first and the second touches.
Activity: 431
August 31, 2018, 02:08:30 PM
A question like we are playing hide and seek in a vast labyrinth park area, and is hard to find.
As with cryptocurrency, no one knows how long crypto will survive.
It is possible that crypto lasted forever, considering that the community is increasingly growing and they curious about crypto.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 01:36:58 PM
It seems to me that the crypt is just gaining popularity and will continue to develop. In the future it will be able to bring us a lot of things thanks to the cryptocurrencies and the technology of the blockchain.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 31, 2018, 02:13:43 AM
I only say that the cryptocurrency will survive in a long time and we don't know how long it is but we can take a part in the cryptocurrency too while the cryptocurrency still exists so we can use the chance to get something benefits from the cryptocurrency. many people will take the parts too in the cryptocurrency as I think they want to make money from the crypto market so the more people will come to the crypto, the crypto will still survive and will still exist although the fluctuating of the price will always there.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
August 31, 2018, 02:05:11 AM
I voted crypto will not die.
It is the future and nothing will kill it easily.
People talked about the 51% attack but it is almost impossible, plus. If one coin dies, some others will raise up and make awesome crypto projects. That wont be a problem for us.
It's not impossible because the bitcoin gold has been getting it. But 51% attack can't be implemented in the POS coin. Bitcoin will never die consider there was a lot of people are using it to store their value.
It will not die and it will always exist straight with the development of the future technology to make our life will be easy.
Activity: 269
https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png
August 31, 2018, 01:47:09 AM
Crypto currency is never die. It long time to survive. Crypto currency reach the all county. So people will be use any where. It helpful to people future growth. It time change the price. So people will be check the price. Then invest. Before invest understand the bitcoin then invest.
Activity: 78
August 31, 2018, 01:40:48 AM
I voted crypto will not die.
It is the future and nothing will kill it easily.
People talked about the 51% attack but it is almost impossible, plus. If one coin dies, some others will raise up and make awesome crypto projects. That wont be a problem for us.
Activity: 42
August 31, 2018, 01:24:12 AM
In my knowledge i think that bitcoin will survive and they will not die forever an i hope that it will grow more in the next month i would like to use crypto for trading now because i have bought some amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 165
August 31, 2018, 01:10:37 AM
I think that cryptocurrency can survive all the time. The cryptocurrency is good and worth investing. And I got some rewards in the encryption market, so now I believe them.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 01:10:07 AM
crypto will never die, even some Country try to banned it, the crypto will never dissapear as long some Country still using it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
August 31, 2018, 01:05:37 AM
Crypto currency will already exist for a very long time. People have already appreciated the advantages of crypto currency, and the very idea of it can not disappear any more. However, decentralized crypto currency is not yet perfect, it has many shortcomings and they can not be eliminated so far. Apparently, the decentralized crypto currency will eventually grow into something new and more technologically perfect. While it's hard for us to talk about this, it's a completely new and unexplored world of digital technology.
Activity: 238
August 31, 2018, 12:57:29 AM
I am optimistic that the crypto currency is able to survive for a long time, indeed for the time being the market conditions are bad and of course it will be very influential for crypto but this is a natural thing, hopefully this condition will get better again
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
August 31, 2018, 12:53:09 AM
Cryptocurrency is not dying because cryptocurrency has established how important some of it's ideals are for future of finance and business and how using cryptocurrency will benefit humanity and improve our financial well being!
Pages:
Jump to: