Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive? - page 16. (Read 3107 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 12:51:43 AM
It's hard to predict, but it's defenitely only the beginning of a very perspective technology that has a potential of changing the world.
Actually according to the article SciDex is creating a new contract that will be readable by human and machine, will be on the blockchain and can be used by normal businesses. And they are doing an ICO soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 12:49:43 AM
I think crypto currency will survive very long term because this is the only work which gives you very much money and the patience and the trust is very much required for this work and do this work regular from home without any holiday.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 31, 2018, 12:45:39 AM
In my understanding, I believe that cryptocurrency has come to stay and I doubt what will make it go. So it will survive as long as the internet will survive.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 31, 2018, 12:43:13 AM
How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?
Yeah iut is very hard to predict on how long will crypto survive in this world. I voted it will not end because as I have observed as the days came along there are lots and lots of people engaging in this crypto business and bitcoin and other coins are getting stronger although the price is quiet low. Here in this business many people are getting rich that is why many of us are getting to know and work for it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
August 31, 2018, 12:39:53 AM
I think Cryptocurrency will not Die because we are going to the future and that is the Age of Modern Technology and today we are just starting to use and adapt this kind of Technology, in the future we can use the blockchain technology in many ways that will help humans.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 12:35:38 AM
Cryptocurrency had reformed the way we perceived our fiscal system. It's been a slow start but a steady one. Volatility is bound to remain until the acceptance increases. A lot of people are still not sure how this works. A lot of people who invest themselves aren't sure how to or for how long to invest. The change is gradual and the acceptance is improving. People are learning about crypto and slowly inclining towards it. So future of crypto may not seem bright as of now but it definitely has potential and it's definitely here to stay.
Activity: 139
August 31, 2018, 12:25:40 AM
Its the beginning Cryto currency will will not die , even it may expand with modifications but never gonna die. And i think Crypto currency has a very bright future.
Activity: 182
August 30, 2018, 05:13:36 AM
I think we can't predict how long Altcoin will last, so I also believe that altcoin can still rely on a long time, because the growth of altcoin also increases every day,
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 05:11:29 AM
Such questions are asked by people who just came to the crypto-world, I also wanted to learn it, and found out that it will live as long as it is beneficial to anyone as everything in this world. If this becomes a useless thing, then it will be destroyed!
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
August 30, 2018, 03:54:15 AM
How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?
We don’t know when crypto is going to end, most especially Bitcoin, I don’t think we should be talking about when  it’s going to end till the time when it’s all mined (there are some of them with no limit, and I think Ethereum is one of them).

So for now, none of us knows about that but I do think that the power is in the hands of the masses to decide whether it’s going to end or not, cause whenever they decide to quit that’s when it’s going to be over, unless the devs themselves decides to shutdown everything themselves.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 02:20:30 AM
With the current trend and status of cryptocurrencies already in the spotlight of technologically advanced invention, more and more companies are using it and the demand of people is also high so i think crypts will survive even over a hundred years.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
August 29, 2018, 03:07:37 PM
It's hard to predict, but it's defenitely only the beginning of a very perspective technology that has a potential of changing the world.

they could change the world with several conditions. We much understand that there are many rumors about crypto and they could create not good reputations and people stop trust and invest in this
Activity: 83
August 29, 2018, 12:28:33 PM
Crypto  will survive  for long,  it is not going anywhere. The Blockchain  technology is a part of crypto  that has multiple  applications  and enhances human activities just like the internet.  I am not sure people  will want what makes  life easier  to  go into extinction.
Activity: 126
August 29, 2018, 12:24:23 PM
In my opinion cryptocurrency will continue for a very long time and long way because crypto will become part of our daily life in the future just like our regular currency. For me i think crypto will not die and i am still believing that I will reach my goals in this business.
Activity: 86
August 29, 2018, 12:23:25 PM
Cryptocurrency will survive for as long as it possibly can. The technology is still new and is yet to be fully adopted by the masses, as time goes however, more people will join in especially if and when the regulation issues have been sorted out, if this happens then there will be a longer life for cryptocurrency Wink Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
August 29, 2018, 12:12:12 PM
I don't think crypto is just trying to survive right now.. It will grow and eventually engulf the entire global financial system. IMHO
Activity: 275
August 29, 2018, 12:11:03 PM
In my opinion, cryptography has all chances to survive fiat. Standard banks do not have a future, it only remains to wait until the crypto becomes lawful at the legislative level.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 29, 2018, 12:10:54 PM
It's impossible to determine when the crypto bubble would burst.
It is still at its preliminary stages, with developers still looking for better ways to utilize this technology.
As long as many people are still support and believed to it cryptocurrency will last longer for more years, especially if that crypto have potential surely it will last longer than usual crypto. And since cryptocurrency is become more popular and many people are getting interested to it day by day, I think it will never die or become well develop and possible its value will increase even more.
Activity: 252
August 29, 2018, 12:08:57 PM
I think she is now experiencing a long and prolonged correction for all the time of the market,despite the fact that it is so small and is only emerging, and in the future will only rocket into space, that's the price we are waiting for
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 29, 2018, 12:05:00 PM
It's impossible to determine when the crypto bubble would burst.
It is still at its preliminary stages, with developers still looking for better ways to utilize this technology.
Pages:
Jump to: