Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive? - page 17. (Read 3107 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 12:03:04 PM
It seems to me that while large investors will make a profit - they will try to keep the popularity of the crypt in every possible way and will try to attract more new traders.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 11:49:07 AM
Crypto currencies is still in initial phase and hope it will go viral next year as all security and financial matter will be resolved.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
August 29, 2018, 11:42:43 AM
It seems to me that while large investors will make a profit - they will try to keep the popularity of the crypt in every possible way and will try to attract more newcomers.

Large players will not be able to either kill the cryptocurrency or give them life. Of course, if they support the development of the cryptocurrency, it will become a part of our daily life much faster. But without them, cryptocurrencies will not disappear and will develop. Cryptocurrencies are a new paradigm in the economy. And as you know, progress can't be stopped!
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 11:38:22 AM
It's hard to predict the future of cryptocurrency but I believe that it will last as long as technology keeps revolutionizing the entire world.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 11:34:05 AM
this is the beginning of a new history of technological breakthrough under the name of blockchain and cryptocurrency, and I think so far there is no reason to think that it will die
For me is the same, i think that this project that we called crypto will be use on the same level as cash in near future, for me next 3/4 years will bring the biggest changes.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 11:33:24 AM
I think the cryptocurrency is a lifetime for many coins to come into the cryptoworld and it will expand future advances.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 29, 2018, 11:27:50 AM
I think that this will continue for a very long time, so now we can only say that people very often make strange conclusions about this, yet if we are justified, I think that the approximate number is not exactly called. Long, very long time.
Activity: 224
August 29, 2018, 11:21:52 AM
this is the beginning of a new history of technological breakthrough under the name of blockchain and cryptocurrency, and I think so far there is no reason to think that it will die
Activity: 322
August 29, 2018, 09:43:09 AM
How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?

The question is can crypto wil stop or die? For me everyone is believing to this online currency.. bitcoin nor crypto will die. All of us is believing ang hoping that everyone has the potential to be rich by the help of this kind of job or business.. and Im still believing that I will reach my goals in this business..
Activity: 84
August 29, 2018, 09:20:42 AM
I can't imagine that crypto currency will down and can't survive? cos i know investor and trader will not stop using crpto currency to earn money in that way the crypto will still continues using by sell crpto token .
And so hard to predict that crpto will not survive
Activity: 84
August 29, 2018, 08:45:46 AM
I can't imagine that crypto currency will down and can't survive? cos i know investor and trader will not stop using crpto currency to earn money in that way the crypto will still continues using by sell crpto token .
And so hard to predict that crpto will not survive
Activity: 439
August 29, 2018, 07:28:51 AM
It seems to me that while large investors will make a profit - they will try to keep the popularity of the crypt in every possible way and will try to attract more newcomers.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
August 29, 2018, 07:25:04 AM
It will survive forever because crypto will become part of our daily life in the future just like our regular currency, maybe at that time bitcoin will become more expensive and all people are using it as payments or whatever transactions in online.
Activity: 184
August 29, 2018, 06:55:35 AM
I hope forever.
Activity: 224
August 29, 2018, 06:50:58 AM
I think, two more years will be active, and then it will start to disappear. And the decay period will be long enough even for 5 years
Activity: 238
August 29, 2018, 06:46:41 AM
I think 2018 is the last year of the cryptocurrency. I think it's becoming obvious with each passing day because of the coins fall and are prerequisites for growth there. Laws are not accepted and control of the market no one wants to do. A lot easier to ban everything and people will go about their business)))
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
August 29, 2018, 06:31:57 AM
Crypto currency is a phenomenon that has appeared suddenly and I believe that it will disappear suddenly, but not now, because now it has all the opposite prerequisites for development and becoming a means of payment, thanks to new technologies that it provides for a long time to stay afloat
Activity: 143
August 29, 2018, 05:28:23 AM
I think cryptocurrency is still profitable for the next few years. we know that the world of cryptocurrency provides many benefits if we can use it well. I think the thing that can make crypto die is because of the loss of people's trust in crypto. it will make crypto's price are getting down and then disappear.
Activity: 336
August 29, 2018, 05:27:28 AM
the crypto currencies have had very bad times and are still alive. it comes stronger to me and will always be in our lives. it will be universal in a few years and many areas will be used.
Activity: 128
August 29, 2018, 05:22:31 AM
I vote for "Crypto will not die" because crypto is the revolution of human, crypto will replace the role of cash in the future, we can pay via payable mobile, wash, ring using our cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: