Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive? - page 28. (Read 3107 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Good projects will work long, the bad ones will not work at all. You should understand that only high-quality projects with strong teams can give you confidence that your funds are safe and destroyed. Do not look for an opportunity to make money on speculation
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?

I think, No one knows how long crypto will last, we can only predict and make the crypto assumption will end, some people want crypto to become legal currency around the world. so I do not think or I can not think of a way to crypto will die, unless the world will end.

Activity: 243
Blockchain with solar energy
Only the tax and the complete control of the state can kill the crypto currency, although in this they all see the only way out, but as for me it will be a dead end in the deals. Therefore, until this happens soon, then the cryptographic currency will live.
Activity: 166
Its hard to tell if crypto will be gone in a couple of years or it will fully overtake fiat as a currency. But at this point where i can see different good project that are totally had a mass adoption, i see that crypto will still continue and might be used as a regular currency by many.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

What could kill Crypto?

I am sure will last a long time and so we still foam invest in the long term to gain profits because at this time altcoin prices in decline then I believe altcoin will survive in a long time because at this time there are still many people who invest in Altcoin

Activity: 140
No one can say for sure how many years will survive. The survival  of the crypto currency depends entirely on its own. As far as I think no currency dies, it is banned and it is re-launched after a few days.
Activity: 165
June 10, 2018, 04:43:55 AM

What could kill Crypto?

in my view, Cryptocurrency will remain in my opinion in one other form. It is hard to say how it will happen in the future.
But that is only the beginning of a technology perspective that has the potential that will change the world.

Activity: 966
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 04:43:34 AM

What could kill Crypto?

what is this question? the last question is a silly question.
I think the crypto currency will continue to survive during bitcoin but be the king of all crypto. actually crypto currency is very wide open in the future later although there are many surprises and more difficult because there will be a regulatory body that umbrella the law and shrimp laws.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
June 10, 2018, 04:34:11 AM
I think cryptocurrency can survive to quantum computers. Survived before the collapse of capitalism. The evil capitalism formed the intrinsic property. The world will be subverted after a hundred years. When human beings surpass money, cryptocurrencies naturally collapse.

Quantum computers cant kill crypto because the real factor that can kill crypto is the demand or interest by the public. cryptos cannot possibly survived if all people will not support or buy them.

Other factor is that cryptos cannot survive without electricity and internet .

But those factors are seem to be impossible to happen for now . I guess the best thing that we can do is to not worry at all , much better if we can foccus on today and not on the past or future.
Activity: 232
June 10, 2018, 04:27:54 AM
For as long as there are people and community giving interest to cryptoworld, it will not fade, nor die. Remeber, WE are the cryptoworld. Without us, the community,  there will be no cryptocurrency to talk of.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 04:24:47 AM
I personally would not be able to predict how long the krypto would last, I think that considering the daily crypto development also improved better, so we believe that krypto will grow forever.
Activity: 102
June 10, 2018, 04:13:58 AM
I think cryptocurrency can survive to quantum computers. Survived before the collapse of capitalism. The evil capitalism formed the intrinsic property. The world will be subverted after a hundred years. When human beings surpass money, cryptocurrencies naturally collapse.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
June 09, 2018, 11:20:42 PM
I think the current cryptocurrency technology is not yet mature enough, so there is still a long way to go. It will develop better and will update technology, but it will never be eliminated.

Blockchain technology will survive and it may use in many mainstream businesses but not sure about the cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency future will depend on governments because if all governments start banning then people may slowly lose the interest over it. I don't know exactly how long it will survive but for next few years, most of the top coins may survive.
Activity: 100
June 09, 2018, 11:20:25 PM
I believe that crypto will never die especially now that it has been recognized by different countries around the world.
Activity: 97
June 09, 2018, 11:15:14 PM

What could kill Crypto?
I think not, cryptocurrency will be the future currency and it will replace fiat currencies. Digital currencies will be mainstream in the future.
Activity: 131
June 02, 2018, 08:41:17 AM
I reckon crypto currency will survive for 5 years from now and then a new, better technology or one could say improved technology will take over its place. I think regulations and a better proposition from the market stand point will kill crypto.
Activity: 132
I think the current cryptocurrency technology is not yet mature enough, so there is still a long way to go. It will develop better and will update technology, but it will never be eliminated.
Activity: 434

What could kill Crypto?
I hope nothing would kill crypthocurrency business
actually I think that they have long and bright future to make all us glad and happy
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
No one can answer to that question, you can only ask for replies to the question which are based on opinions.  There are tons of opinion about it, but I can confidently say that if people will help crypto, it will never ever die.
Activity: 210
Cant predict what will happen so theres no definite answer to your question,either it is going to collapse giving us a lot of losses,or it would grow more and much bigger in the next coming months.You shouldnt be using others to get what you want so that the odds wont turn back to you.Cryptocurrencies are the future and you should be taking this good opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: