Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive? - page 30. (Read 3107 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
The blockchain platform which hosts cryptocurrency is just like the internet, it is a technological tool which can only be built upon. Dying is not an option, only advancement.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
Crypto currency does not need to die.  it is just beginning to develop in the world.  And it will exist until such time as more modern technologies can replace it.  Or, in my opinion, she will simply improve and continue to live forever.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Maybe crypto will die if there is a third world war, because the price of crypto is strongly influenced by the community.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Crypto is a technology, though not perfect yet in the future all business models should be able to use it. Crypto will die when there is another technology that makes crypto look ancient.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
I think, the cryptocurrency will remain forever because of new technology of system today what strongly to improve, and is suitable for crypto - business, and today it has only begun crypto business, and there will be a new system soon crypto business which strongly improves is compared today's state.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?
Crypto existence have purpose and it could be useful for us in today's generation. And I believe that it's existence will stay for us for a hundred years as people discover another form of currency suited for the next generation.
If people find out that crypto isn't be needing anymore, definitely they might abandoned it and crypto will start losing its competent in the  market and then disappear.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
Crytpo will not die as of now crypto was a popular in the whole world so no one will thinking of that this crypto will going be die. If we have ways about this crypto maybe it be getting better in the future of this cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
crypto will survive in a very long time, even I think forever.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
according to my own crypto currency will last long enough because of the first there crypto currency is pretty good from year to year and as much as many who know the crypto currency.
Activity: 161
Merit: 8
I believe that one day cryptocurrency will be replaced by more advanced and more valuable technologies. But I think the cryptocurrency is not currently the best development. It still has a long way to go. It has to experience glory and gradually decline.

And even that may not kill crypto as it is. New tech may not always kill his past paralel. Bitcoin may still be the 'gold' of crypto as long the market rule it.

Buuuut if this new tech, dealing with the fear of the ones who devoted a life for btc, respect the blockchain and 'import' the blocks to this new tech... that would be beautiful to see.
Activity: 154
As long as the people around the globe helps in promoting bitcoin and altcoins,then cryptocurrency might exist forever.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
The existence of the cryptocurrencies market is unpredictable as it depends primarily on the needs of the user. When people still need exchange cryptos, then this market still exists. So there is nothing that can kill the cryptocurrencies market either because it is not under the control of any individual or organization.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
Already many analysts predicted a thousand times the end of the crypto currency. They called different reasons why this should happen. There were different dates when this should happen. But last year's growth showed that the crypto-currencies have tightly entered our life, and I very much hope that the crypto-currencies will only develop.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Crypto will not die because it is a useful technology. It combine many ideas with secure and fast approach for investing, paying, trading, exchanging
You actually said my mind and instead of much ado about nothing, OP  should channel the precious time he has got into making the most out of this breakthrough especially now as we are privileged to be the early adopters, before long, we would be entering the mass adoption stage and things might no longer be as easy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Cryptocurrencies are a very potential market, and together with Blockchain technology is expected to create a revolution in online payment in the future. So this market will remain for at least the next 20 years. It only dies when the demand for cryptos is gone. So do not hesitate to invest in cryptos instead of asking questions like this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Personally I believe blockchain based currencies will last at least a decade. There is a very high chance that even traditional currencies will move to a blockchain based system at some point in the near future. I can imagine every country have an "e" version of their currency, e.g. eUSD, eGBP, eAUD which represents the blockchain counterpart of physical money. Even the world governments must acknowledge that this technology is promising, and useful to implement. So I expect crypto will survive in one form or another.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
for all this will last till when of course it can not be determined by anyone because it is something secret of God,
and now this one can certainly disappear if the internet in the world will die and it will return to life where there is no internet
Activity: 73
How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?
crypto will never die for many who use and need it, but I think one day cripto will die when the internet world stopped.
Activity: 154
Going by the achievement of crypto-currency it is right to say it is here to stay. Although it still hard to predict. Because the world is getting technologically advance
Activity: 566
The death of crypto isn't something that can't be predicted. This is an innovative tech that research are carried out on it on daily bases how the tech could be improved.
Pages:
Jump to: