Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive? - page 31. (Read 3107 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
It is hard to predict because it is technology and maybe tommorrow their are no crypto or soon but u think that crpyto will be the one and also will be used in the near future and also a currency
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Just the way crypto currency is uncertain about its prices, the same way it is uncertain that how long will it survive!

So it would be unreliable to presume some date or years about it. The fact is it depends on various factors itself for its existemce. I am pretty sure it's real application will play great role in this matter. So again it's all about the time and changing factors surrounding to it. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
It's really unpredictable.No one can tell what lies ahead of cryptocurrency.But in my opinion, I think it will exist forever if people around the world will support crypto.
Activity: 392
I think it's really unpredictable because crypto will survive when the times of many people put trust in it and will die when everyone leaves it. but in the current situation I do not think it will die as more and more people join it.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
I believe that one day cryptocurrency will be replaced by more advanced and more valuable technologies. But I think the cryptocurrency is not currently the best development. It still has a long way to go. It has to experience glory and gradually decline.
Merit: 250
supported by the development of technologies that are more advanced and in all areas also begin to develop the technology. then crypto will be increasingly easy to access and of course, this is a good thing. with like this certainly crypto will increasingly have many enthusiasts, the Auto value is getting higher and higher.
Activity: 101
I believe that the cryptocurrency indicates that it will not disappear again from the beginning. Only better. Its technology will become more advanced, accepted by more people, and accepted by the country as currency
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?
I think if counting the term crypto resistance is unpredictable, but such an event could happen if crypto has lost its fans, and is lonely from the sale and buy transaction.
Activity: 136
Merit: 4
I think you need add "Nobody knows" variant. Because it all depends on global goverments and banks. If whey decide that crypto currency is
the threat of their power - they destroy it.
Activity: 106
I think the brilliant era of cryptocurrency has not yet arrived, and cryptocurrencies will have better development. As technology advances, more and more people will accept cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 180
I myself can not predict it. When will the end of the existence of this cryptocurrency. But I see more and more people are interested in cryptocurrency. And the longer there are more ICO projects. Perhaps this could be one of the benchmarks of the duration of cryptocurrency or vice versa.
Merit: 13
i think nobody cant predict that how long crypto will be last, but i believe crypto will never die because crypto is future money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
There is no way of telling how long crypto will last but definitely it will go way more than 10 years. In my opinion, I think crypto is just beginning its innovation. There are more of crypto news and improvement in the near future. Also, everytime a coin is gone, another coin is being created so it will still continue in the coming years.
Activity: 98
it is actually very difficult to determine when the time. if I look at the footprint I believe crypto will last longer as seen from the crypto function prepared for various virtual transactions on future technology, now the situation is uneven, meaning that if all the elements of the future are ready then the new crypto really starts. so since that time the old crypto will survive.
Activity: 197
No one can ascertain will till when crypto can survive, actually it's you again on us. until when we are actively using crypto and will there be innovation in crypto, over his running time? Crypto is not lost as long as there is activity within in it, for it, innovation must remain in order for crypto remains alive and thriving can even support life.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Hope, it will not be a survival, but cryptocurrency will take a role of money or gold. So. the quastion is: "How long fiat money will survive?"

You are very optimistic! But I think that the first stage of fiat disappearing is cash disappearing when all the payment will be done by credit cards, paypal, etc. People should understand that digital money is safe and convenient before they get into crypto.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105

What could kill Crypto?

no one knows. cryptocurrency are getting popular and more are using it. more business/company start to adopt cryptocurrency buy making their own coin. there are many cryptocurrency that will not survive but for those that takes roots already will likely to survive.
It depends on how popular the coin is and how the use of it important in the world, that coin will live longer. Crypto will survive as long as many investors and users that use it for transactions and keep it for the good of the coins in the future. Those coin that has possibility to increase its price will stay because of their potential that investors will keep using it and invest for it.
Activity: 434
we are in a modern world, meaning crypto is very important to implement in a modern world, like all the feature that crypto platform has. and the prevalence of crypto world wide cannot be stop, meaning crypto will survive as long as there are users/investors/clients using this. including of some upgrades of every crypto platform that can be result for a long run terms of crypto in the future.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Anytime I come accross question like this, It's always occur to me thst this question is asked outof fear, uncertainty and doubt! Cryptocurrency is not dying. As long as we have people that believe in it and sees it as an alternative to current fiat based system, crypto will always remain a formidable option!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

What could kill Crypto?
I am optimistic that crypto will survive long enough in the world, it's possible that crypto could be a legitimate currency and legally used in many countries. The circumstances of the times require us to use technology to support our own mobility, it is a necessity and for me will be many elements of society and agencies that will support crypto. We can not always use conventional payment media. the sophistication of the times will change the mindset we have and I am sure that crypto will last as long as we still use it.

That will kill the crypto is ourselves, when crypto is not used then crypto will disappear slowly.
Pages:
Jump to: