Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive? - page 32. (Read 3107 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
I do not think cryptocurrency will die, because cryptocurrency using blockchian technology is so many benefits, this technology will continue to evolve into every field, all agencies or future business will apply this technology. so with the development of this technology then cryptocurrency will continue to grow as well.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?

Cryptocurrency is just starting, and it still has a long way to go. As long as people find it convenient and useful it will survive. Ignorance and FUD lessens people who believe in cryptocurrency. But I really believe cryptocurrency will save people more time doing transactions and services.
copper member
Activity: 1904
Merit: 254

What could kill Crypto?

well, over 90% of people say that crypto will not die. Must mean something, right? Cheesy I think crypto is here to stay, it has the power to change and adapt to any dangers it might face. I believe The most dangerous things for bitcoin to face is keeping it decentralised enough to prevent a 50%+ attack and overcome the dangers of quantumcomputers
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think cryptocurrency will stay forever because of the new technology system today that highly improve, and fits to the crypto business, and today is only the beginning of crypto business, and soon there will be a new system of crypto business that highly improves compare today's status.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

What could kill Crypto?

no one knows. cryptocurrency are getting popular and more are using it. more business/company start to adopt cryptocurrency buy making their own coin. there are many cryptocurrency that will not survive but for those that takes roots already will likely to survive.
Activity: 196
No one knows how long crypto will last, we can only predict and make the crypto assumption will end, some people want crypto to be a legal currency around the world and some people want crypto end because they think crypto is a bubble.
Activity: 49
Probably for a very long time but the framework could be different around the time of quantum computing as the block generation, mining could be different.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
it will be a long time for cryptocurrency to be around on this world.
many people now are starting to invest in Cryptocurrency so its good to say that crypto will grow much in the next couple of years.
so I dont think or I cant think of the way for crypto will die, except if the world will going to end Smiley(
Activity: 140
Cryptocurrency will not die until the internet is gone from this world. Because internet is the main thing in cryptocurrency. With cryptocurrency it support the cashless society and its easy to use cryptocurrency. But a lot of country still ban it, and we must wait them until they make an adaptive legalization about cryptocurrency
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
I think blockchain will live very long accordingly big projects too
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
Hope, it will not be a survival, but cryptocurrency will take a role of money or gold. So. the quastion is: "How long fiat money will survive?"
Xmm
Activity: 440
I believe that the cryptocurrency is just beginning its life. See for yourself how many new projects are being launched. At the moment, we will only observe the development, individual falls of some coins (not all projects will be successful, and some even scam), but in general we expect only positive trends.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
No one knows, it can happen today or tomorrow. If cryptocurrency continues to improve their technologies, well I hope that it can survive for a long time and stay in this market for good. I just live with my faith in cryptocurrency and I know people will continue to support this technology.
Activity: 728
Crypto will not die because it is a useful technology. It combine many ideas with secure and fast approach for investing, paying, trading, exchanging
Activity: 280
IMO, cryptocurrencies along with Blockchain technology will survive very long because of the potential of this technology. Many companies use Blockchain in their products. Cryptocurrency will completely replace everyone's current cash demand, as Internet payment trends will be widespread over the next 20 years, by which time cryptos will become the most popular currency in the world.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
This is the most question asked everyday Smiley). There are noway to kill cryptocurrency and nobody can do it although they can find out any way Smiley). But I think the only thing can kill cryptocurrency is cutting of electric all over the world forever. LOL. But I think it'll never happening. Beside there are some prediction that cryptocurrency can survive till 2140 when the last Bitcoin mined out.
Internet should be one factor too,if theres no internet how would you expect those blocks to be confirmed? it is really hard to predict if how long these cryptocurrency ear will last as theres a lot of countries regulating cryptocurrencies,theres no assurance or gurantee to what our market's position to the whole world,though it is a question that frequently being asked here theres still no definite asnwer yet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
This is the most question asked everyday Smiley). There are noway to kill cryptocurrency and nobody can do it although they can find out any way Smiley). But I think the only thing can kill cryptocurrency is cutting of electric all over the world forever. LOL. But I think it'll never happening. Beside there are some prediction that cryptocurrency can survive till 2140 when the last Bitcoin mined out.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
I cannot vote in your poll as my answer is not among the choices you put in there. Anyway, nothing is permanent and cryptocurrencies are not exempted from that.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
There's a five-year vote I don't know what this idiot think but it will not be going to die in the next five years even ten years, it's like the internet that will continue to evolve because this is an evolving technology and it will go on as long as there is an internet.
Activity: 395
everything is possible, crypto can die anytime
but, as long as people still believe in cryptocurrency i believe crypto will stay exist
Pages:
Jump to: