Pages:
Author

Topic: How long do you plan to hold on to your top Cryptos? - page 11. (Read 2551 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I think that maximum 1-2 year. It is dangerous to keep it further, because the leaders are constantly changing.
Really? How come 1-2 years for you is not further? Well, I respect your perception bud. Actually, on my part it depends the potential of the coin which needs more details and informations in order to know if it is deserving to hold for long period of time. I believe someday there will be some coins will increase tremendously as it will support by many due to its capability that can be good for many here in the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 270
Merit: 0
Time is no matter for me. It's may be 2 years, 5 years or even more. Basically it's totally depends on cryptos market conditions.  I already fixed my goals & decided to wait until reach my destination. I knows very well that patience is the key to success in this world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Holding of coins is depends on what is the mode of the market if it is showing up ward then hold the coins till the profit is maximum and if the market is down ward then buy new coins and wait for hike, a long term always give good profit.
Activity: 154
though the crypto market is volatile but i plan t hold on my potential coin for as long as 3 years,crypto currency is the future of transaction and when you are holding on a potential then value will rise in the future
Activity: 112
I'm actually holding an anonymous pretty new crypto (PRiVCY) and I think I'll hold it for at least 2 years.
Because I really think cryptos will explode in few weeks/months, right after big investors will come!
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
if we know that the crypto we have depends on the market, if the coin I have shows the green light on the market, of course we will release it to get a profit, and if that time is not right with the coin I have. maybe it's better to hold it first even though it takes a long time, of course I don't mind storing coins that I have. Because I'm sure the longer the coins we hold, the more profits.
Activity: 12
Forever.

I don't mind if the markets die sometime in the future (I believe that they won't.)

I am prepared to go down with my cryptos.
Activity: 41
I will keep it as far as might be feasible, while the market remains on track. I will keep on holding my ETH despite the fact that present costs are beginning to demonstrate its decrease. however, as I would see it this sort of thing won't keep going long, I'm certain the cost of ETH that I hold currently will take off, similar to its opponent, bitcoin.
Activity: 644
I bought 11 thousand dollars of different coins earlier this year, now I have increased my Bank by 112% . I've decided that I will keep 11 thousand dollars in different coins for a long time. about a year or two, that would have increased the Bank 3-4 times ,and all the profits I brought to the wallet
Activity: 238
Future is crypto. Some bad news are coming of it. After that it's showing the growth. 3 years target is good. But I think if you don't need money then you can hold for more time.
Activity: 476
Mostly I will hold until I got enough money from the tokens I have. It can be short time and it can be take a very long time. But one thing for sure I will sell as soon as I got good amount of money.
Activity: 602
As we know, holding is the key to success. But each coin has a price peak, which it reaches at a certain moment. We can only intuitively feel, when the price is at the top and then you can sell it at a profit.
choosing an uncertain altcoin value then save to wait for the peak rise value is not the best choice. here is a more popular and proven high value of bitcoin, there should buy bitcoin at a cheap market price and save and sell when the price goes up will get a profit, so you will not hesitate in holding because bitcoin has proved the best coin so in storing you can benefit.
Activity: 213
For me as long i hit my target, thats the signal ill let go what i hold but it depends on the flow of the market, if its on the peak ill let go of it.
Activity: 154
I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪
Thread:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36231797

Well mate it depends on what altcoins I have. If the altcoins that I have is promising and have the chance to rise in the future I will hold maximum of 2 years. Some altcoins that ICO is not successful is not safe if you hold for a long. It will become shitcoins. The more years you hold the more no investors to buy. Some of the altcoins depends on the need of the crypto market and the whole crypto atmosphere.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

I am planning to hold my coins until such time came I know that I already earn big enough. If it takes a year , I don't mind it. At least I know that I have money in my wallet. Another, I can also make another money through joining bounty campaigns while waiting for its price to rise so I am not stagnant. In this year case , market goes down really and I think full recovery is not yet in line
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
As we know, holding is the key to success. But each coin has a price peak, which it reaches at a certain moment. We can only intuitively feel, when the price is at the top and then you can sell it at a profit.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
Actually I don't really know how long I will hold my coins. but at least, until the price is higher. in this case, it may be until 6 months, a year, two years, or more. In my mind, I will sell my coins when I get profits from selling. And, I will sell them a half only to know the next market price.
Activity: 574
I think that maximum 1-2 year. It is dangerous to keep it further, because the leaders are constantly changing.

Really? How come 1-2 years for yoy is not further? Well, I respect your perception bud. Actually, on my part it depends the potential of the coin which needs more details and informations in order to know if it is deserving to hold for long period of time. I believe someday there will be some coins will increase tremendously as it will support by many due to its capability that can be good for many here in the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Will i always like a long term trading in mostly all of my altcoins but sometimes that i realy need money then i have to choice but to sell them. Mostly i sell my coins is when its already in good price that i saw i have already a good  profit in my investments.
Activity: 602
Well for me i plan it to hold for long time for the future but if time comes that i needed it badly i am force to sell it, depend on how much i needed. And in the other side i hold it long but if time comes that market were already hit my target then this time i also sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: