Pages:
Author

Topic: How long do you plan to hold on to your top Cryptos? - page 12. (Read 2551 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I will hold until I get big profit. Atleast when crypto known by large people in the world wide. I think that, if we only wait for 1 year it isn't enough to reach that. I don't care if it have to take for 5 years or more, I will wait it and hold it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
I think that maximum 1-2 year. It is dangerous to keep it further, because the leaders are constantly changing.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
I am not counting years, I decided not to count years of hold time but instead I will try to wait til the price reach to my target. I'm more of ETH and EOS which is why I had to wait for maybe ETH to rise up to $2k. All I just want is to buy the lot that I want where I could have a place to stay and lie around whenever I want to. A place where I can enjoy with friends and even when I'm alone.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Wow, you are a real HODLer  Cheesy I think the point is not to hold you altcoins for 5-10-25 years, but to sell them when the prices are high enough and fix the profit. Personally, I HODL only when the market is going down...
my strategy is also speculative. Because I'm not completely sure that the team will comply with the road map, although I wish good luck to the projects !!
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Until I'm satisfied with my gains or the cryptocoin I bet my  money on collapsed into oblivion, It’s the same thing when buying stocks in the stock market, time is your greatest ally when trying to earn money.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The truth is i cant wait too long,maybe couple of years from now i will he releasing my top coins and invest with another fresh and new crypto coins that will have a potential in future since i have done enough with mu favorite coins
Activity: 115
I have really thought of a definite time of hodling my coins, but when I feel like my coins have gotten to a certain price that I feel comfortable, or satisfied with, then I might trade them, But for now, I'm hodling all my coins for a long term and might even buy more of them.
Activity: 154
I currently have BTC, ETH, and BCH in my coins.ph wallet for hold. I am investing little by little by putting all my claims from faucets into my wallet and the rewards I got from bounty campaigns. I sometimes buy a fraction of these coins and plan to hold it for at least one year onwards depending on the market price or if the price I have set as when to sell has been met.
Activity: 83
I am planning to buy and hold the BTC. I plan to hold about 3 years.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Wow, you are a real HODLer  Cheesy I think the point is not to hold you altcoins for 5-10-25 years, but to sell them when the prices are high enough and fix the profit. Personally, I HODL only when the market is going down...
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
It all depends on how the market moves, we need to adopt to the changes in order to get the most out of our coins.
Merit: 10
I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪
Thread:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36231797

I have not thought about that but the first thing that came up to my mind is that I will sell one it would be a significant amount that feels good, if I would be able to buy a car with it or something really important.
Merit: 3
I plan to HODL them for couple of years until the huge market adoption, I am patient with my investment and believe strongly in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I holding until I'm satisfied with the gains. There no need to rush things, if I think this the best time for me to let go of my holding I do with caution.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
My intention is to hold for 2 years. That's the amount of money I'm saving. Hopefully by 2020, ETH will be up.
Activity: 196
If talking problems hodl, so I never had to limit his time. because for me this is a way hodl to sell coins in accordance with the price we want. Of course I will continue until the coin price hodl as I'd like. Usually get to count years.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I perceive cryptocurrencies as a very good way to invest their funds in the long term. I really hope that in the future cryptocurrencies will be able to become a part of life for many people. But if this system starts to break down I don't think it's worth waiting until the last.

Same here! It's best to keep up with the news and get various peoples opinion. Def not worth waiting until the last. Best to keep a constant look out. But hopefully we are many many years away from any sort of collapse of cryptos.

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪
Thread:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36231797

for my plans in holding normally, I just hold in the long and long-term as I usually hold up to months to generate even greater profits. so I am sure with the results I get by holding it much longer. and the results are given also will not be a waste of effort that I give.
Activity: 84
Very are a considerable measure of cryptos in the market that great to hold for a long lengthy time-frame or notwithstanding for a shy of time. It involves your needs. You picked a decent coin, litecoin regards hold too it will most likely get you into flexibility of progress the future if litecoin goes up into the moon. In some cases what you require the most is safeguarding. Save your coin to influence your fantasy to work out as expected. Perhaps more dollars will seek you in the event that you won't be broken by holding. Hold for long time that appears you've never been enticed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
well as for me it really depends, for the dApps I will hold a max of one year but for infrastructure projects, I will hold for a very long time because infrastructure projects grows as more people use them to deploy their dApps
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
there is no need to plan on how long should I hold my top crypto's. because as long as I dont need to sell it, I will hold it. I just need to be patient, not to plan on how long do I have to hold these coin.
Pages:
Jump to: