Pages:
Author

Topic: How long do you plan to hold on to your top Cryptos? - page 13. (Read 2551 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪
Thread:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36231797

A very bold decision. You must have very strong nerves Wink Cheesy
Personally, I did not set myself a certain barrier and time for storing or selling my coins, I observe the situation in the market and coins. In any case, even if the price of the coin is acceptable in the short term, I will continue to be a part of long-term storage.
I do not see the point of putting any barriers to myself, it all depends on the market, sometimes it's advantageous to hold coins, sometimes sell and buy new coins. It all depends on the situation, because the main thing is to make a profit.
But I can say one thing for sure, I'll stay as long as possible in crypto, there's a great future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I perceive cryptocurrencies as a very good way to invest their funds in the long term. I really hope that in the future cryptocurrencies will be able to become a part of life for many people. But if this system starts to break down I don't think it's worth waiting until the last.

Same here! It's best to keep up with the news and get various peoples opinion. Def not worth waiting until the last. Best to keep a constant look out. But hopefully we are many many years away from any sort of collapse of cryptos.

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪

my plan to increase the price and value of coins will be great. by holding is indeed very capable to generate substantial profits and affect the price and development of coins. so that the presence of long-term holdings would be profitable even years.
Activity: 65
I agree, 3 years is quite a long time to hold a new altcoins that we think will rise in the future, an even a good potential altcoins wont take that long, if the coin that you are holding longer than a year and still without any good progress, then sell them all, it would be better if we know to cut our losses and stop wasting time to invest in some better altcoins, the time is very valuable so we can use our money to invest in new altcoins when they have higher chance to rise in the future.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
I'd probably hold until the market starts to rise and recover from the continuous dumps at this moment. The market keeps on falling from the start of this year up until this point. Selling won't be a good idea but holding is. Once the market starts to go up, profit will sirely be earned. Therefore, investing is also advisable since the price of the cryptos are still low.
Activity: 45
At least 1 year or  as soon as it make me rich Smiley I like trading, especially when it makes nice profits. I have like 10 different coins and each day new opportunities.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
Edit your post and put your advertisement on the signature place.
Please review the forum rule.
24. Advertisements (including signatures within the post area) in posts aren't allowed unless the post is in a thread you started and is really substantial and useful.[9][e]
Your thread is about
How long do you plan to hold on to your top Cryptos?
While that advertisement on your post is irrelevant.

Hold on while the market is on the down stream,and wait until the market break the resistance, it will rebound back to a favorable status, market correct itself after the drop on the price value, one should note that Market is Volatile anything can happened at any given time.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

A very bold decision. You must have very strong nerves Wink Cheesy
Personally, I did not set myself a certain barrier and time for storing or selling my coins, I observe the situation in the market and coins. In any case, even if the price of the coin is acceptable in the short term, I will continue to be a part of long-term storage.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I joined some ICOs in the last years, some project like tezos, omisego and civic. Although crypto market in this year is very bad, it goes down day by day, but I still think these project are great.

Some really values are in there. So I will hold them for more than 2 years.
Activity: 71
On the off chance that you mean to hold cryptos for 3 to 5 years, the most sensible cryptos must be BTC in light of the fact that its swapping scale is as of now the most astounding in the market. For me, generally, I simply hold around multi year is greatest in light of the fact that if longer will be troublesome on the grounds that human brain science is normal to overpower desire. On the off chance that following 1-year conversion scale increments to x10, few individuals will clutch that they will offer all the cryptos they possess. The LTC hold isn't potential since this crypto will have no splendid future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Maybe up until the market looks good. So far, I feel like digital money will be the trend in the future. It will become real assets and will be known furthermore by the whole world. My main coins would be bitcoin and ethereum. I heard litecoin was okay too but I haven't converted my money into ltc since the wallet I use does not have direct ltc and fiat currency conversion yet. But yeah, I'll be holding mine for months or even years. Depending on my needs.
Activity: 84
I plan to keep my purchased coins at least until the end of this year in anticipation of the next rally, as a rule it occurs at the end of the year and then there is a correction.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I think if the longer it will be able to produce more. Crypto is a medium that can facilitate transactions greatly and it would be useful in the future. of course, this will make increasingly widely used crypto and increasingly makes the value of selling high. therefore hold the at least more than two years will be promising results.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

It depends on how long you want to hold but if I were you I will just prefer to the market. If the price is good for selling then I would sell it because it is a big advantage for us inorder for us to gain some profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
My investment plan for the top crypto currencies in my portfolio is for long term until my retirement. I consider it as an alternative to my retirement plan because I believe in the future it holds. The technology advancement it beholds will someday be necessary like the internet once utilization in many aspects of crypto currencies and the tech behind it reaches mass adaption.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
The safe way is to hold Bitcoin, and also, I choose carefully what altcoin I will keep for long time. Long term, in my opinion, Hold for at least six month or its price is pumped so high, reach my target, I will sell. If this altcoin is good, I sell at high price and by back at low price
Activity: 210
I was planning to hold it till the price will satisfy me that it can gives me a good profit. but others may hold them, maybe a year or some may hold it just for there needs.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
I store some crypto assets such as bitcoin, ethereum, and some altcoin from bounty results. i do not plan so much when to sell my assets, if it's from ico project that became my lowest price is ico price, if it is beyond that then i will sell it. if it's from an asset investment such as bitcoin and ethereum I think when it gives a profit that I think is enough then I will sell.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I choose a slightly different tactic for my deposit, I trade about 50% of my savings, the remaining 50% lie and periodically buy and sell current coins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
I perceive cryptocurrencies as a very good way to invest their funds in the long term. I really hope that in the future cryptocurrencies will be able to become a part of life for many people. But if this system starts to break down I don't think it's worth waiting until the last.

Yeah. I agree. It is a matter of patience. Don't rush things because the best is yet to come.  Be wise in holding your crypto. If you think that it is not worth waiting for, you can give it up. There are crypto that easily fall down but there are cryptos that will survive so you need to choose correctly for the crypto  you're going to hold.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
I'm not going to sell anything all the coins, while bitcoin costs less than $ 100,000. The potential of the cryptocurrency market is still very high.
Pages:
Jump to: