Pages:
Author

Topic: How long do you plan to hold on to your top Cryptos? - page 6. (Read 2551 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
now to sell my crypto assets is a bad decision, because I have suffered a huge loss due to the deteriorating market conditions, so at least I will wait until the end of this year, because usually bull running always happens at the end of the year
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
I bought my coins when price was high and now all Summer market was red and price was down. So I will hold them until I could have my profit form selling them
Activity: 392
I want to hold my crypto for a long time, I think I will hold my crypto 2-3 years, I will only sell it when the price of crypto makes me get a big profit, if you want to hold Litecoin, I will hold my Ethereum for a long time.
I also prefer long-term investment strategy. I think it is the most profitable and less risky than the others. I am palnnung on holding Ethereum for at least a year or two.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I have a similar strategy, all the news about crypto adoption around the world and the interest of banks and investment funds in crypto makes me feel optimistic about the future.
I also feel optimisitic about cryptocurrency future as some governments are strating to adopt it and to use it in everyday life but I don't think it will be a fast process.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪
Thread:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36231797

To be honest, it's hard to answer this question, because there is no correct answer for it. With cryptocurrency you have to be flexible and follow the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Actually, i'm holding them for almost a year now therefore i will continue to wait until the bullish market will start even it will take me of many years of waiting but except if i  really need the money for my emergency use then i will be force to sell it earlier.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪

I think it is very difficult for me to say, because I always see every condition and situation, especially in terms of long-term investments, you will understand if you have knowledge about analysis. So, whatever it is you have to consider, especially every progress of the altcoin that you hold. this is important
Now look for that knowledge
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
i will certainly keep my top token/coins for a long time. i currently see it as a long-term investment. if everything works out, i will only sell in a few years.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Not all the coins are worth of long term holding. I am holding only top coins like BTC, ETH and ADA  long term until
they reach  my profit targets. How long will it take we will see.

Ofcourse I too do the same as I always give prior to the top 10 coins as I feel this as a comfort zone. Somehow their value will grow automatically in the last quarter this is how it is happening every year. So I strongly believe in this. Now ripple is trending this year it is a wonderful show and a good news. Money matters well that's the thing in cryptocurrency.

I am holding my bitcoin for almost 11months now but it seems that my coins doesn't show any development, in fact it decrease already to 70% and I don't know if it can still recover. I will just wait until december of this year and if nothing happens i will withdraw it and will stop doing investment here.

There is no guarantee when the market will fully recover, but we can try to improve our money by doing trading. I think the decision to stop from the crypto is not a right decision because you can hold it until the next year while you can try to search for a profit. But it's your calls and before you decide, make sure you think about that, so you do not regret to get out from the crypto. Many of us still waiting for the market to rise again and they believe that it will happen soon.
Activity: 350
Not all the coins are worth of long term holding. I am holding only top coins like BTC, ETH and ADA  long term until

Ofcourse I too do the same as I always give prior to the top 10 coins as I feel this as a comfort zone. Somehow their value will grow automatically in the last quarter this is how it is happening every year. So I strongly believe in this. Now ripple is trending this year it is a wonderful show and a good news. Money matters well that's the thing in cryptocurrency.

I am holding my bitcoin for almost 11months now but it seems that my coins doesn't show any development, in fact it decrease already to 70% and I don't know if it can still recover. I will just wait until december of this year and if nothing happens i will withdraw it and will stop doing investment here.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261

Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
I plan to keep my tokens at least until they get up to the price of January 2018, and if I'm luckier, it's even longer!)
It's a shame the market hasn't become green as we hoped it would. We need it sooner, but you're right, we should be patient and wait for 6 months. I will hodl my coins until their target value I set. I hope this mark will be reached next year at least.

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
I have held back the coin that I have for more than six months and I think it's very terrible because I can't enjoy the movement of other coins because all the assets that I have are trapped in the coin, for now I prefer to take advantage of the small movements can provide benefits every day.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I will hold until a get millions of dollars. Otherwise there is no meaning to hold lots of shit coins.
I am holding too many shitcoins are hoping one of them is going to hit sky.

Amen on that brotha', aren't we all holding shitcoins hoping to hit their maximum potential?
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
I will hold until a get millions of dollars. Otherwise there is no meaning to hold lots of shit coins.
I am holding too many shitcoins are hoping one of them is going to hit sky.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Actually, i have no plan when i will sell my coins.
I will certainly keep my coins for several years and wait.
I see it as a long-term investment.
yes though it is good to have plans and to plan your future but soemtimes events make us do not like we haev planned
my last up to one year of holding a Cryptocurrency as a form of support in the advancement of my coins are present and make it as my mainstay in future to have Cryptocurrency a very profitable future.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
to those that i have invested more and i have higher hopes i think i am about to hold without touching that at all for at least two years, until their use case becomes everyday common. for the rest that i have just to have some profit, as soon as they get doubled i will sell go go in for something else.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

As long as it takes to make money? I invested in the coins in the first place so I can make some money out of it and if I am not doing that then what is the point of investing and selling in the first place. Even if it takes years for the coins to go back up then I am willing to wait that long as long as I am making money when I end up selling the coins
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I am going to keep my tokens until the beginning of 2020 year. If before that time I don’t earn a lot of money I will sell all my tokens and forget about cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: