Pages:
Author

Topic: How long do you plan to hold on to your top Cryptos? - page 16. (Read 2551 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
I am also holding the long term investment because Crypto investment is protect our investment and it will make big profit in future. So all the peoples are holding 3 to 5 years but traders are always buying and selling continuously this will also make profit in Crypto platform.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
For me I think four years is good enough to hold your coin so that with all the rise and fall in price at that point the coin would have come to an appreciable standard.
copper member
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
depending on the state of the market and personal financial condition.
3-5 years time may be only for large investors
Activity: 183
Ranging from an average of 1-2 years actually depending however so much on market factors on any of the ones I have the opportunity of holding at any point in time. This will actually trigger my actions
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
It is not very reasonable to hold one coin more than half a year. If you see strong increasing of your investment, don't be greedy, sell it and buy the new one which has more potential
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
I don't know for how long i'm going to hodl them but i will judge from the market. Hopefully 2-3 years, but i don't know exactly
Activity: 140
My basis of earning crypto, is not actually all the time of holding only, it is all about strategy, and as a investors, the good strategy to invest are when certain coin price you want to invest is at a very low price, and hold it until price grows and even only in a months we can see that the price is good compare to the price the time you invested it, so that's the time to sell it, because it was already a form of profits.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪
Thread:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36231797

I will hold it for 6 months and it will not be more than that because altcoin prices are not stable and we will see that the coin we hold may drop drastically then we lose our money.
Six months, in my opinion, is enough because altcoin is affected by Bitcoin prices and nobody can guess where Bitcoin is going to go, whether it is down or up. It affects our estimation value.
Activity: 459
My plan is to hold my top crypto coins for at least one year. I am a long term holder and not a trader, because I have to pa taxes for every trade and I prefer to not pay taxes.. Don't wanna make my country rich with my holdings, the taxes are to expensive!
Activity: 224
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
So far, I only holding my Airdrop tokens for 6 months. I just wanna know how long those tokens will survive in the market.
Finally, I got some summary that not all tokens worth to hold. Every month my tokens price always decrease. No update for the dev and the products.

holding your altcoins for half or even a year is better than just selling them too soon as you will no longer have a chance to get higher investment return.
I am holding my altcoins since last year and I even choose to hold for a little longer because I know that my altcoins will pump it's price value in the nearest future.
I do expect that I will earn more or even x10 in the next couple of months from today.
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

Well, that's a very positive way of holding crypto.
But for my own perspective, not all of my altcoins will do pump that high because every altcoins that I owned were came from signature and other bounty campaigns.
There are some of my altcoins that has the timeline for their crypto project or product executions just like Oyster Pearl PRL as their main net will be launched before this month of May 2018 ends and eventually everyone in the community are very excited.
That way, I will hold my Oyster up to the end of this year because I used it to fund my wedding this coming 4th quarter.
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
So far, I only holding my Airdrop tokens for 6 months. I just wanna know how long those tokens will survive in the market.
Finally, I got some summary that not all tokens worth to hold. Every month my tokens price always decrease. No update for the dev and the products.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪

I have goal price to all of my holding coins when the coins reaches that value I will sell the half of the holdings and I will continue to hold all the remaining coins until crypto currencies can be used in our daily life.
Personally, I will keep my coins for two years for sure. And then I will look at the state of the crypto-currency market. Maybe I'll hold it even longer. In general, everything will depend on the circumstances.
Activity: 2464
I do not think there's a limit to holding on for how long. if i will take off my coin till the price i want. i will sell now if crypto will die. hopefully the future crypto still victorious and more and more demand.
Activity: 630
For a couple of years from now at least. I plan to also buy into them during every bear market and get as much coins as I can afford in all those times. Cryptocurrencies are the future and I don't want to be one of those people who sold off all of their coins and then when cryptos actually rise above everyone's expectations, then they start panic buying.
BTC i can hold a couple of years because last year i missed an opportunity to sell my bitcoins at ATH so this time don't want to repeat it again and altcoins i trust few coins but i will not keep for a long time, i will use my altcoins to trade and try to earn a stable income.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
maybe until the price of my hold rose when the price of my hold dropped I did not sell it just hold until my income grew so I did not sell it cheap because I also let down my investment
Activity: 518
Presale is live!
For a couple of years from now at least. I plan to also buy into them during every bear market and get as much coins as I can afford in all those times. Cryptocurrencies are the future and I don't want to be one of those people who sold off all of their coins and then when cryptos actually rise above everyone's expectations, then they start panic buying.
Activity: 308

I'm in to long-term, there is no specific time. HODLing isn't always the best way to fly either. My strategy focuses on the big moves of individual coins. It is a long-term strategy withoptions for mid-term action. The big risk when you plan to hodl your crytos for long-term is you: your emotions, biases and beliefs. This strategy tries to remove the "you" as much as possible from the equation. Don't Sweat the small stuff meaning don't panic when your hodling experienc e short-term movements. When tracking the activities of your hodling, you should look at the big picture. Rememberto be confident in the quality of your hodling rather than nervous about the inevitable volatility of the short-term. Also donn't overemphasize the few cents difference you might save from using a limit vs market order. Pick a strategy and stick with it. means different people use different strategy/methods to pick stocks and fulfill hodling goals. There are so many ways to be successful ando one strategy is inhereatly better than any other. However, once you find your style, stick with it. The one who hodl cryptos flounders between different stock-picking strategies will probably experience the worst rather than the best of each. Constantly switching strategies effectively makes you a market timer, and this is definitely territory most investors should avoid Focus on the future. The tough part about hodling is that we are trying to make informed decisions based on things to come, it's what happen in the future that matters most. You must be open minded. Many great coins are household names, but many good to hold are not househod names.
Activity: 99
I usually hold for more than half a year, because when I study the history of encryption, I find that bull market and bear market usually take several months to change.
Pages:
Jump to: