Pages:
Author

Topic: How long do you plan to hold on to your top Cryptos? - page 17. (Read 2551 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 101
as long as theres a progress onto your top coins/token, obviously do a HOLD, because in terms of holding a coins/tokens that has a progress/activeness in the market, it is worth to hold and it can generates you a good profits in the future, but if your top coins/tokens dont have any of that progress/activeness, of course let that shit coins/tokens into dump, because it cannot gives you a good result at the end of your patience on it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I used to plan to hold the coin I have for as long as I can because when you hold the coin you have in the next year the coin price becomes so expensive that you can get a lot of profits, essentially coin resistant until you get more than 100% .
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I will hold my possession in my top crypto once I earn my expected profit or else hit the highest price of all time. There are some reasons for holding for a long time of possession in your top cryptos'. Some are waiting for their prospected price or expected profit like me. Some are planning to wait to hit the highest price their crypto. But for me, I stick to my plan to hold it until reaching my expected price and profit then after that I will divert it to other cryptos that have potential to give huge profit to me in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I myself never fix how long I have to hodl the coins I have. I always check the market every day. When there is a chance for me to sell my coins, then I will sell. But if it has to be old hodl and be patient, of course I will hodl. And my time is waiting for market conditions to improve again. For coins I often hodl long until now is dash.  I still hodl already about from a year ago, because I see a good chance for this coin in the future. I am still waiting for the price to reach the target that I want new I will sell.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪
Thread:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36231797

I will not hold the coins that i have for years i always set a limit to my coins when do i go in and when do i go out. Holding of coins based on time is not a very suitable strategy, if you does not have a target in mind the fluctuation in the period of time will kill your portfolio.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I not have plan to hold in the long run. i want to sell it now and raise capital to assemble pc to mine top crypto.
to buy a mining machine requires large capital. do not rush to sell the goods you have. make sure you sell at high prices and profits you get a lot, so it can be used to buy a complete mining tool.
Activity: 518
I'm planning to hold my top crypto long term...It depends on whether I really really need the money or not. Because I want to maximize the profit that I will received. IF God permits then I hope I can hold it until december of 2018
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
I have no specific date on holding a coin or altcoin. WhenI have a certain  currency to hold im selling it if the price reach my statisfaction. Small profit is good for me or it grrat if big. Im depending on my feeling honestly no skill in touch but gratefully i didnt encounter big losses through my decision
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
I'm planning to hold my top cryptos over six months or more. I want to make huge profit on it.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
maybe ill take a huge time to hold my coins . because i need to earn good profit from it .
I just need a patience.
so you wont regret in future .
as soon as the Tokens / coins are having a good pump maybe that is the day that i will sell  what i hold and convert some to
fiat cash
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I not have plan to hold in the long run. i want to sell it now and raise capital to assemble pc to mine top crypto.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Most of my coins now are recovering in it's price and i'm planning to hold it till the year ends then see what will happen to the crypto world. Maybe this year will have a same result as last year especially in the months of september to december where the price of bitcoin and other altcoins surge high. If that happens again then i will take a good profit from waiting in a long time.
Activity: 798
I see if the top crypto has a good potential I will definitely hold in a long time until the highest price because it can serve as a good investment assets to get big profits. so we do not have to sell quickly.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
Well I am planning to hold them for a minimum of two years or when the prices moon so hard, but minimum is two years so that I will get a huge benefit for my investment and gain more money.
Activity: 314
Cryptocurrency is a digital it's intanjible. It's easily influenced by people and they affect yours too. My answer is I will hold until I'm satisfied and already have my business in mind. and then i might focus on that business but still i'm into crypto but not as active as now.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Edit your post and put your advertisement on the signature place.
Please review the forum rule.
24. Advertisements (including signatures within the post area) in posts aren't allowed unless the post is in a thread you started and is really substantial and useful.[9][e]
Your thread is about
How long do you plan to hold on to your top Cryptos?
While that advertisement on your post is irrelevant.
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
Like you, I have a 3-5 year plan for most of my bags, to allow the devs to implement their roadmaps and bring the projects to life.  Only then will we realise the true potential of what we are holding.
Activity: 290
I have TIPR i think i hold it for atleast 5 months or 1 year i'm hoping one day that my coin will rising.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Everything is relative and may depend on the moment of the market and strategy for a greater victory, ranging from their ambitions and goals. To the subject, holding a coin for 3 years or more may rather be advantageous in term and for this, patience must be a necessary halt and i agree that LTC and  the top 100 can value 10x in the next few years with mass adoption.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
I am a long-term investor so I have plans to hold my coins for at least 2 years. But only for the crypto that I trust and that has projects that are worthwhile
Pages:
Jump to: