Pages:
Author

Topic: How long do you plan to hold on to your top Cryptos? - page 3. (Read 2551 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

Same, I did invest in projects that could get mass adopted one day and have a great future. 3 years should be a minimum for a development of good project and it's use case, and safe and steady is a way to go. Even though market isn't in good state right now, I do believe that price movement of good projects might be completely opposite of overall market movement. Especially if there is a real use case and people do have a reason to buy their tokens on market. I'm in it for a long term, so I'm just being patient here and trying to accumulate as much as I can.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I invest 300$ my money every month and i will invest my money on ethereum until 2020. Because ethereum has good project for the future and i think ethereum will grow to 1000$ and i sugest you to invesr your money rigth now. Keep patient fot make more profit bro
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I share your thoughts. I see cryptocurrencies as a long-term investment. I started investing not so long ago, but heard about cryptocurrency even when bitcoin cost less than $ 800. And I see the potential of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I will proceed from the realities of the market, but I plan to keep the investment for another 5 years.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
I am planning to hold my coin in at least for next 3 years. Holding top coin like ethereum, waves or elastos makes me more calm in current market condition. It need time for cryptomarket for growing and i am believe crypto market cap value will reach highest again
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
Some stupid question. Why should I disclose my trading strategy. Everyone has its own and everyone should stick to it.
Patience don't say stupid. my experience in holding coins for 2 years and that can change if prices soar at any time I will sell. and I prefer to hold coin Bitcoin because of its good value and very stable value.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
I planned to hold my top cryptos 3 to 5 years from now. But it depends also in the situation maybe I will change my planned if I see the movement on the coin that I have if I going to selll or going to hold . But mostly my coins is for 2 years maximum only top cryptocoin is 3 years and up.
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
I have tried to hold my best coin for long and also follow how market react which will determine if to sell or still hold cause I believe there is always a time to buy so the time to sell will also be .
With the situation of things now I think now is the best chance to get in and wait patiently for at least 2-3 year as current situation is bearish.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Depends on you what you really want. And what you choose is long term investment.  And this is a very good investment type. But not all the time long term investment give a good profit because some time in a long run many coin fails and they don't recover in future. Many project just quit or scam people in long run. So if you really want to buy and hold for long term then choose very carefully. Choose some coin which have a great team members or great roadmap and a supportive community. If the partnership of the company is good then it's also good for the project. Andi am also a long term holders but I always suffering my coins and make little profit all the time.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
The crypto market  the investors are holding the coins with a definite target and intention for  the market to come up and mostly they are optimistic.Their confidence to the crypto market is unaltered and normally they are achieving their target well ahead of their schedule.The public confidence to the crypto market is increasing because of its definite features and the strong net work systems linked with the modern technology connected with the block chain technology .So the investor can confidently hold the cryptos till the projected target is achieved.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
As long as they do not reach the goals of the white paper, I will not sell them. I'm such a loyal investor. I think they'll reward me.

I don't put Altcoins inside of my wallet for that long because I mainly use Bitcoin for payments. I would hold Bitcoin for some years.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
As long as they do not reach the goals of the white paper, I will not sell them. I'm such a loyal investor. I think they'll reward me.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

I don't have a long-term plan, because I always trade to get quick profits. but there are several altcoins that I year for a period of time, a maximum of one year, especially at this time too risky in any speculation
Activity: 143
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
I am sure that I will sell the in the nearest bull run because I am tired to hold them. I will sell a part of them of course not all of them that could lose my money.
Activity: 266
I have no plans to keep the coin because I am not a hodler. I will buy when the market is low and I will sell as soon as I have words. I do this because the Cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, and seems to be under control of the shark.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Holding doesn't have any frames so I think that I will have a deal with it till it will be profitable and preferable for me. I don't want to have losses at all.
Activity: 280
Now I trade daily to increase the number of coins. Sell them for usd now is not profitable. I will sell my coins only when they increase 3-5 times from the present value.
Activity: 504
I have no choice but to hold my coins until they again cost as much as I spent on their purchase. Even if it will take many years. I will wait as much as is needed for this.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Personally, I do not set a time frame, how much to keep this or that coin. I simply follow the market situation, the price of the token, the development of the project, and if there are favorable conditions in the market and a good price - I will sell most of these coins.
Activity: 308
Looking at the situation on the market, I will most likely keep the coins for a long time, because even there are no signs of recovery!
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪
Thread:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36231797

Maybe you should hold your top coins when you see it performs well in the market, do always consider the fact that cryptos value changes over time. Be careful and observant. If you see the market value of it going down so fast and consistent. Do take an action there. You could invest on other cryptos in the meanwhile.
Pages:
Jump to: