Pages:
Author

Topic: How long do you plan to hold on to your top Cryptos? - page 5. (Read 2551 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The attitude of any good investors would be to remain calm and confident so you can make decision based on logic and sound reasoning.  The best approach to Cryptocurrency bearish market is to hold until the bearish market situation subside!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I had free money and I invested them into bitcoin and ethereum so I don't see why I should sell them now and I will hold them of course)
if you want profits from investment, you must be patient. we have to wait for the market to rise to sell even though it takes a long time but it will be worth the time you wait. I'm sure crypto will rise again so I also don't plan to sell it now.
Activity: 168
I had free money and I invested them into bitcoin and ethereum so I don't see why I should sell them now and I will hold them of course)
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
Long-term holding crypto strategy is main way of activity I know. If you want to minimize risks and not to lose you money put them in famous cryptocurrency and keep as long until you will need money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I will keep until I get at least x 10 from the current prices. Many cryptocurrencies have fallen by more than 30 times and selling now has been very stupid. When you begin a new wave of growth we will see a profit is not only possible but X10 and X50 for some coins
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
As long as the market turns green I am not going to sell. Unless then it is good hold coins, the strategy should be for long-term trading if you need huge profit. Now I am good with holding coins as the market looks like a dead rubber.
Activity: 308
I was just wondering how long you guys plan to hold on to your top cryptos. Right now my plan is to hold on for at least 3-5 years. But that could all change depending on where the market goes. If there is serious mass adoption, I wouldn't mind holding for longer. I will probably hold on to LTC for the longest.
What's the point for private investors to hold their funds in one/two assets for such a long time? I think the stategy of long-term holding is more suitable for institutional investors who invest millions of dollars.
Activity: 392
It all depends on the coins that we hold. Personally, I decided to sell the coins, even if they increase in price several times, I just sell them, make a profit, and if the price falls again, I will again buy the number of coins that I originally had
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
Because in the world of cryptocurrency price changes will occur very quickly so investing in cryptocurrency for the long term is an inappropriate decision for me.
You can get more profits by doing long-term trading, when the price falls you can buy a large amount then when the price rises high enough you can immediately sell it I think such a process will happen over and over again in a year. But if you want to save your best coins for a long time it is acceptable if you want to do that.
Activity: 336
my plan was to hold my top Cryptocurrency until the price has risen very high (100% -300%), and after the price went up I would definitely sell it and buy a new Cryptocurrency to hold.
Activity: 980
I plan to hold my all altcoin and bitcoin holdings till 2020 as in next 2 years, we hope that many countries accept it after make regulations and it will give a big boost to this market because a big demand arise from that happening.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
I plan to hold my crypto currency until the beginning of 2019, if it is true that some people predict that the price will go to the moon, so I plan to sell it when it arrives.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
I'm ready to hold the coins for a long time. Now I have collected a very good list of coins in my wallet, which will give me a very good profit in the next few years. I'm willing to wait 5-10 years if it will be needed. This is my position.
Activity: 218
I personally believe that long-term investments are what the crypto market should consist of, but at the moment there are practically no projects that can be taken for several years and not worry about their future.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
as the moves on chart to draws with constant on returns with direction that trader manages of work on following notice with the reference as compounding  profit to finish as the times of end with the investment plan on crypto finance business of the dedication.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
I think we don't need to predict how long we should hold but looking forward for how long will this or that project be profitable for the holders, some coins can still be same as they are in the next 3 years but most will actually triple their recent price while some are going to die off on the long run. I always think of holding my whole wallet and see what gonna happen to it in the next two years.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
I have planned to keep in reserve my cryptocurrencies until they reach enough profit. I think it's not possible to make a profit from my investments before 2 years.
Activity: 470
I think my strategy will be to check pumps and then sell. A lot of tokens fall down after huge pump
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Wow, you are a real HODLer  Cheesy I think the point is not to hold you altcoins for 5-10-25 years, but to sell them when the prices are high enough and fix the profit. Personally, I HODL only when the market is going down...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
I have a figure in my head. If my portfolio reach that figure, i plan to sell.

Otherwise, i can keep them for at least 3-5 years.
Pages:
Jump to: