Pages:
Author

Topic: How long is Bitcoin life? - page 2. (Read 11501 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 04, 2016, 11:55:01 AM
I think that the bitcoin will life very long but of course no one can indeed predict this so we cannot know this.
Lets hope that it will survive a lot of things in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2016, 11:21:31 AM
Bitcoins are not living very long maybe a couple of years but you can see the amound of users rises many times faster this year than the years before how can that happen.
I think you better explain why you think bitcoin can't survive more than couple of years as this sound really unreasonable. Bitcoin is growing and its userbase is increasing day by day because many new people are understanding the real value of storing their fiat in bitcoin as well as bitcoin's good features as payment system. Bitcoin is self sustaining tech so i think bitcoin can survive as long as there will be good community support and continuous developer supports.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 04, 2016, 11:13:26 AM
Bitcoins are alife now for a long time i dont undrstand how long they are already in here but what i see is that the bitcoin only rises in the last vview years i think finally people getting interested.

Partly you are right, there are more people joining everyday and its rising also with its price so that is good.
I hope that the bitcoin will live for a very long time but we can also not predict so we just have to be patient.

As long as the development continues and more people are using bitcoin, it will continue to exist and progress. The price may go up and down, but it will continue to survive because it maybe the future of currency.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
October 04, 2016, 10:44:16 AM
Its life will depend in us, the user.  If we continue to support bitcoin by using it, it will last a lifetime just like fiat currency and other commoditiesnlike gold, silver, and oil.  So if we want to make it last, continue to do the selking, buying, trading, and investing.
I think selling, buying, trading, and investing are the things that will always happen. You can't stop people to do that. I think the only way that we can truly help Bitcoin prolong its life is to support it. Continue promoting it so that new people would always come. There would be, without a doubt, people leaving this community but we have to maintain Bitcoin's life by promoting it. New users means new investors. This could even mean profit for us.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
October 04, 2016, 10:20:54 AM

Bitcoin life will depend on the development of its own bitcoin. If bitcoin continues to grow and progress will definitely be able to last longer, but if bitcoin is not progressing and behind it will be very detrimental because bitcoin will slowly die. The important thing is to control bitcoin investors and the many of people using bitcoin.
October 04, 2016, 10:16:19 AM
Bitcoins are not alive for very long time because i know that the bitcoin is growing fast right now i dont think there are lot of peopel who are able to see the price of the bitcoin drop back to 5 dollar.
Activity: 338
October 04, 2016, 10:16:16 AM
Bitcoins are not living very long maybe a couple of years but you can see the amound of users rises many times faster this year than the years before how can that happen.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
October 04, 2016, 09:24:42 AM
BTC is going up and up daily..
May be come down also in the Future.
I want to know How long is BTC life?
what is that important thing that will control BTC price?

Thanks

Price increase and  price drops are  just normal  on bitcoin ecosystem  because    its one  of  its charateristics which is  volatile and  also no one  knows  how long  would  bitcoin would  last  but for me as  long theres people  who  buy and uses it, it would surely stays longer   further more, bitcoin price increase would rely  and  depend  on the adoption of  people on it.
I agree with you . for bitcoin used so long as it also bitcoin will be there. today bitcoin continues to grow and also have a wider market share. some people using bitcoin to the needs of the following day.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
October 04, 2016, 09:18:20 AM
BTC is going up and up daily..
May be come down also in the Future.
I want to know How long is BTC life?
what is that important thing that will control BTC price?

Thanks

Price increase and  price drops are  just normal  on bitcoin ecosystem  because    its one  of  its charateristics which is  volatile and  also no one  knows  how long  would  bitcoin would  last  but for me as  long theres people  who  buy and uses it, it would surely stays longer   further more, bitcoin price increase would rely  and  depend  on the adoption of  people on it.
Activity: 252
October 04, 2016, 08:35:59 AM
Bitcoins are alife now for a long time i dont undrstand how long they are already in here but what i see is that the bitcoin only rises in the last vview years i think finally people getting interested.

Partly you are right, there are more people joining everyday and its rising also with its price so that is good.
I hope that the bitcoin will live for a very long time but we can also not predict so we just have to be patient.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 04, 2016, 07:38:24 AM
The bitcoin is not very long here right now it is only that the past view years he is getting much attention and that is why many people are investing their dollars into the bitcoin,

you say only past year and bitcoin not very long
i think is 5 year ago bitcoin is can larga and big comunity
and maybe accident bitcoin not stay and exist, another cryptoin or altcoin can replace and take over position bitcoin
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 04, 2016, 06:26:23 AM
Its life will depend in us, the user.  If we continue to support bitcoin by using it, it will last a lifetime just like fiat currency and other commoditiesnlike gold, silver, and oil.  So if we want to make it last, continue to do the selking, buying, trading, and investing.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
October 04, 2016, 05:12:57 AM
basically, we no one can predict how long the bitcoin life. even we are also difficult to predict the price of bitcoin.
but as long as the user continues to grow, and the development of bitcoin is getting better, I'm sure it could last longer

Ofcourse it will last longer I wonder how long it will last for cause alternative coins could take over for whatever reason.
For example if bitcoin gets hacked alot of people will flee to different cryptocurrency who perhaps have a better defense.

It will last longer if people would continue to use this coin and we don't know how it will go so far,

but as i've see the current state and the solidity of the community what bitcoin have i think bitcoin would stay on our side for many years and we were be lucky if it will last for.many decades, but aslong as many people would us it , well im sure we can see the bitcoins existence will go as far as we can't imagine.
Activity: 448
October 04, 2016, 04:28:24 AM
I believe bitcoin was here since 2009 but I don't quite get your question if you are asking for how long it will be alive that will completely depend on bitcoin itself and investors.
We as a community make bitcoin if we stop using it then bitcoin is dead.
October 04, 2016, 04:04:08 AM
Bitcoins are very long here for now and that is really nice because he is getting much attention right now so the bitcoin will only getting more popular so keep investing into the bitcoin right now.
Activity: 338
October 04, 2016, 03:44:23 AM
the bitcoin is here now for a couple of years but i think that the year of 2016 was one of the bniggest years for the bitcoin lots of users came to the bitcoin and that is nice
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
October 04, 2016, 03:44:23 AM
basically, we no one can predict how long the bitcoin life. even we are also difficult to predict the price of bitcoin.
but as long as the user continues to grow, and the development of bitcoin is getting better, I'm sure it could last longer

Ofcourse it will last longer I wonder how long it will last for cause alternative coins could take over for whatever reason.
For example if bitcoin gets hacked alot of people will flee to different cryptocurrency who perhaps have a better defense.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 04, 2016, 03:42:25 AM
With bitcoin in its early stages of existence, it has show that it can survive a lot of obstacles that got in the way. Further development is necessary for it to continue growing and for more people to be aware of how it can be beneficial to them. If bitcoin can position itself in a way that could change how people do their transactions, I am sure it is going to have a rather long life with support from the masses around the world.
Activity: 364
October 04, 2016, 03:32:20 AM
The bitcoin is not very long here right now it is only that the past view years he is getting much attention and that is why many people are investing their dollars into the bitcoin,
Activity: 244
October 04, 2016, 03:12:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: