Pages:
Author

Topic: How long is Bitcoin life? - page 3. (Read 11501 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 03, 2016, 07:08:57 PM
Keep an eye on whether bitcoin is gaining traction as an investment, payment method, or method of moving money. If more businesses and individuals are doing these things with bitcoin over time, then I think bitcoin has a chance to last for a very long time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 03, 2016, 11:28:01 AM
during much people still use bitcoin ,
bitcoin still life, but nothing people use bitcoin, bitcoin can die
not only one people control price bitcoin, is control price is community demand and suply
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
October 03, 2016, 11:00:10 AM
BTC is going up and up daily..
May be come down also in the Future.
I want to know How long is BTC life?
what is that important thing that will control BTC price?

Thanks
To be real I am not sure how Bitcoin is going to last but one thing I do know is that as long as I can make some decent money with Bitcoin I will keep using it.
If that time is over then the time for me using Bitcoin is also going to be over.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
October 03, 2016, 06:59:35 AM
Bitcoins are not here for a long time but for that short time he have allot of users already and that amount is just growing many, So i will see the bitcoin after 10 years to the top for sure.

You are explain just i have think about bitcoin, because we all know that may be bitcoin will be never remain forever but whenever bitcoin is here it always give us profit, and day to day the users of bitcoin is increasing,Even i never hear any bad things about bitcoin for anyone, majority are those people who like it and use it .   

You dig some long sleept thread dude, but anyways there's no exact date nor prediction on when does bitcoin would last but aslong as bitcoin is here we should cherish those earnings and benifits what bitcoin can give to us, and don't think it will vanish since i don't think it will happen really since the adoption and user base are increasing, and we really need to do for now is enjoy some earning moments.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 03, 2016, 06:48:43 AM
Bitcoins are not here for a long time but for that short time he have allot of users already and that amount is just growing many, So i will see the bitcoin after 10 years to the top for sure.

You are explain just i have think about bitcoin, because we all know that may be bitcoin will be never remain forever but whenever bitcoin is here it always give us profit, and day to day the users of bitcoin is increasing,Even i never hear any bad things about bitcoin for anyone, majority are those people who like it and use it .   
June 22, 2016, 12:18:28 PM
The life of the bitcoin will be very good and long in my eyes because its gonna be globally used and its also that its getting bigger everyday.
Activity: 187
Merit: 102
June 22, 2016, 10:30:07 AM
There are some very optimistic forecasts saying that bitcoin will become an international reference currency. I read somewhere that Satoshi Nakamoto said that by 2040, when it extinguishes the mining of bitcoins, we have two options or bitcoin is an internationally used currency or is doomed to extinction. I believe in the growth of the use of bitcoin every day.
Activity: 465
June 22, 2016, 09:39:36 AM
Activity: 693
Merit: 508
June 22, 2016, 08:20:29 AM
That is impossible to tell because will are never going to know how long the Bitcoin will last, the Bitcoin can last for years to come but it is also possible for the Bitcoin to disappear within just a couple of years.

The bitcoin will last for many years if it is decentralised and developed continuously and adapt to new environment.
Activity: 476
June 21, 2016, 11:53:10 AM
That is impossible to tell because will are never going to know how long the Bitcoin will last, the Bitcoin can last for years to come but it is also possible for the Bitcoin to disappear within just a couple of years.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 21, 2016, 11:05:08 AM
That is something that nobody knows and is almost impossible to predict. I think that when bitcoin is going to die that we are going to notice it before it actually is going to happen but right now I do not notice a thing.

Bitcoin will survive for at least two decades, and it will not die soon, as more people and businesses are entering into it which will take bitcoin to higher level.

At max it can survive a few decades. By then it will become obsolute.
I expect by then we will see a new kind of virtual currency which will take over. Something not mineable.

The only threat to bitcoin is it might get replaced by new and innovative currency in future, but till bitcoin  is doing well I don't think we have to worry about anything.

I think no, many decentralize coin has been made but many of them failed because bitcoin is well establish and very popular to people globally and new alts cannot get the trust easily since many altcoins are died easily or what you called scam thats why those new alts didnt get more support on investors unlike bitcoin we cam easily trust because it is good and surely we can earn if we stake with it.
It is hard to predict for what the value will be and for how long it will be life and that is because Bitcoin is a currency and that is impossible to predict.
But as you can see now you see that the value of Bitcoin is becoming more worth.

But I have to say there are really some good speculations out there. Helpful to know that so you would be more prepared for the things that can happen.
June 21, 2016, 10:59:01 AM
That is something that nobody knows and is almost impossible to predict. I think that when bitcoin is going to die that we are going to notice it before it actually is going to happen but right now I do not notice a thing.

Bitcoin will survive for at least two decades, and it will not die soon, as more people and businesses are entering into it which will take bitcoin to higher level.

At max it can survive a few decades. By then it will become obsolute.
I expect by then we will see a new kind of virtual currency which will take over. Something not mineable.

The only threat to bitcoin is it might get replaced by new and innovative currency in future, but till bitcoin  is doing well I don't think we have to worry about anything.

I think no, many decentralize coin has been made but many of them failed because bitcoin is well establish and very popular to people globally and new alts cannot get the trust easily since many altcoins are died easily or what you called scam thats why those new alts didnt get more support on investors unlike bitcoin we cam easily trust because it is good and surely we can earn if we stake with it.
It is hard to predict for what the value will be and for how long it will be life and that is because Bitcoin is a currency and that is impossible to predict.
But as you can see now you see that the value of Bitcoin is becoming more worth.
Activity: 714
June 21, 2016, 08:41:30 AM
It is really hard to predict for what is going to happen in the future with Bitcoin and that is because you have to know that there will be more people that is going to have some Bitcoin.
And you also dont even know what is going to happen with the value of Bitcoin sot hat is another problem.

Dude if we talk about future, it's normal that we don't know what is going to happen not only for Bitcoin but for everything also. But we can predict following the actual stats of Bitcoin, and i think it's having a shining future.
True to imagine and predict events bitcoin appropriate now it can be done. And it could be accurate if properly. I'm sure if bitcoin can grow and can keep pace with the times will surely be able to have a long life. Because the update was to be sure and that development must exist in order not to die.
Activity: 742
June 21, 2016, 08:20:47 AM
It is really hard to predict for what is going to happen in the future with Bitcoin and that is because you have to know that there will be more people that is going to have some Bitcoin.
And you also dont even know what is going to happen with the value of Bitcoin sot hat is another problem.

Dude if we talk about future, it's normal that we don't know what is going to happen not only for Bitcoin but for everything also. But we can predict following the actual stats of Bitcoin, and i think it's having a shining future.
Activity: 693
Merit: 508
June 21, 2016, 08:17:44 AM

As time goes on, if we promote more about the bitcoin, more people will use the bitcoin, the price will rise in the mean time.
Activity: 778
June 20, 2016, 04:00:22 AM
Activity: 644
June 20, 2016, 03:33:43 AM
Bitcoins is not here for a long time but for these short time there are allot of users now so that will bring good things for in the future for sure trust me.

Yeah agree but we can't its remain same, I don't think that it is quite predictable about Bit coin life since it is digital currency working for several years successfully and with the demand its price goes higher and attracts more people to join it every day. Besides under current scenario it seems to be going forever with sustainable strength.
Activity: 350
June 20, 2016, 03:29:16 AM
Bitcoins is not here for a long time but for these short time there are allot of users now so that will bring good things for in the future for sure trust me.
Activity: 336
June 20, 2016, 03:06:55 AM
Maybe forever?! As long as we still and want to use it.  And since everyone find btc including me as more convenient method of paying than cash or other payment method today, it will still be around.  Just like money that exist for a long time now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
June 17, 2016, 07:14:35 PM
Bitcoin will be fine unless USA, Russia or China bans it. If one or more of those countries ban bitcoin and make it unusable in any way, then bitcoin will die slowly. It won't die in instant, and will live in shadows but in the end it will die. Let's pray it won't happen.

Either if they ban it will still exist. People then to fight if something is taken by them without a good reason.
But the protocol of bitcoin will end probably somewhere in 2060

We really don't know how long is the life of bitcoin, as its really difficult to predict but I think if bitcoin gains the physical form like fiat then it can never die for sure.

The future is here!
Casascius, minting bitcoin in physical form since 2011
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/casascius-physical-bitcoin-in-stock-now-pic-41892
I've always thought that physical Bitcoins were an interesting concept, but I don't think they're really worth having. That's just my opinion, but it seems like it is simply better to put Bitcoins in some sort of numerical storage device, with a digital output, rather than a number placed on a coin.
Pages:
Jump to: