Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 26. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I think, it all depends on what profit you want to get,and what profit! And now even keep them, it is not clear, since the pump and all the rest kill promising projects, when 10 times the price lowered, raised, so would recommend to follow the news, and according to them already to make purchases.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
How long? if you see that your altcoins has a profitable value that is enough to gain from selling it. Right timing always has the right time for a wiser person. Grin  better to buy and hold  altcoins while market prices are down .
Activity: 224
Crypto currency market has now gone down, therefore it is not profitable to sell. Now is the best time to invest. You do not need to hurry.
Activity: 392
I am still holding hoping bulls will arrive soon as they did last year end but to be honest I have seen people predict that this year also bull market will start at the year end but it is not. There is no concrete evidence or TA to support that claim, is it just because it happened in last year as well then you know nothing about the crypto markets
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
I still keep my coins until I know that I expect the price to go up. You will not lose your money that you use to invest in a token if you are selling it at a higher price that you are investing.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
In my opinion, we should keep holding until the end of this year, theres a possibility that the market inceases by the end of this year because just like last year, the market goes up when the year ends so i think market will recover and lots of cryptocurrency will increase soon this year.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
No amount of trade signals that will matter to you because how long you wait is entirely your decision . its moy easy to hold but always know when to take profit. I that way you won't be to scared of up and down of crypto
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
i see this post, five months later. Now it seems that u only have to insist on one month, and in April it has ushered in the rise of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has fallen sharply in recent days. by the same token, i think: we need to stick to it for a month. Bitcoin will rise sharply in September.
Activity: 182
It depends upon the situations, you should until it is listed in many exchanges. After that if the price is right for your needs then its time for you to trade.
Activity: 531
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

Well I'll hold until the price rises up and as long it gives me profit. And I don't care how much long that I will hold my Bitcoin or any other altcoins, I just don't want to lose my money that's why.
Activity: 308
Do not hurry, wait, because the loss will not be until you all sell it!
Activity: 224
It not how long, it should depends on how high in terms of profit you want to receive. Set a goal and wait for it then sell. Many including myself have become greedy at some point where I set my goal but increase my goal once it was reached. Until it dropped down and now it was one of my biggest regret.
copper member
Activity: 35
I wish I can know that too =))
Activity: 154
It all depends on yourself because sometimes the price goes up and sometimes it drops dramatically this is very difficult to predict. If the current price is still unstable and you still have a lot of money to buy everyday items, it is better to hold it for longer until the price is stable.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Today we can say with confidence that the price of bitcoin will continue to grow, as the offer is limited, and attention to it will only increase every year.
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
until you are satisfied with the outcome of the invest. if your plan is to loose money, you can sell right away after the crash Smiley
Activity: 112
I do not have to wait long for sales of altcoins.
because we know the market value is not stable any time it can increase so I always look at this site https://coinmarketcap.com/ for I know when to sell altcoins.
Activity: 113
I think it depends on you because if your satisfied in the value that your willing to trade then its ok or just wait a few months if its improving then trade it when the time is right.
Activity: 125
The ups and down is a piece of the scene,part of the market and we are a piece of it cause we're inside it.Holding such coins isn't about any of the circumstance we are facing,rather than,its a matter of one's decision and how needs comes into it.Basically,we need to hold up till the cost goes better,and I think,you may settle on both of the decisions yet in crypto world,no one is losser,we all have picks up in whatever the descisions we've made.
Activity: 34
We can wait until 2019 or 2020. I feel that BTC can dominate this market in the world. If everyone propagates positive thinking about BTC, I believe that BTC will grow stronger.
Pages:
Jump to: