Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 34. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It's all depends on what kind of coins you have. Some of them you need to hodl for a long period of time and other you can just buy and sell them in the next day
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Everything depends on the road map of the project. If the project has reached what it planned, then I think you can sell part.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
It is difficult to guess the fall or rise if everything is tied up in speculation and the human factor
Activity: 574
Selling time is around december and january that is time when a price ia grow up so high.
I think not for long but what for more takes a profit.
That ia right, we don't neet wait a years 5o make a profit.
Just do a trading with a real profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
For as long as you think you are okey with the turn over of your money, or immediately you notice increase in market prize according to crypto term means Bull market
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
Now is not the best time to sell. Do not deprive yourself of the opportunity to make money on your investments, even if it is not so soon. The market is currently going down, but this will not be an eternal movement.
Activity: 2
It depends on what works for you, for me I wait as long as 6 months to 2 years to sell of and re-invest the coin. but it depends on you and what works for you at the moment.
Activity: 41
Look, it's August and bitcoin is still falling. We can only believe and wait. Almost all the bankroll in bitcoin and I closely monitor its price.
Activity: 91
Merit: 13
you have to be a lot of patience, instead of selling now and loss, you better save it until the price goes up again.I hope soon all altcoin back to normal in the near future.
Activity: 385
If you want to wait for the next bull market, then I think it is very difficult. Some of my experienced friends told me that the next bull market will not be possible until 2020, and the market in 2019 may be worse than 2018.
Activity: 538
my advice to anyone holding a certain cryptocureecny and wants to sell is this.

- Do not sell at loss no matter how long you have waited

- Once you feel you've made your desired profit or reached your target, then it's okay to sell but don't sell all
Activity: 97
I wait as long as it is necessary to get a good amount of profits, after all, you get into this industry knowing that it is really volatile and that you may invest and the other day that investment could be worth nothing, or just the opposite, the profit could multiply, giving you rewards you never imagined.
Activity: 140
Crypto is not predictable as you can all see, longterm investment is the best if you want dabble into crypto, the it is apparent that the price goes up anytime and it also comes down anytime
Activity: 420
Well I have coins which I hold since November of that year , and they so far not strongly rose from that moment , I think I will keep year and already further to look
Activity: 63
It's up to you but for me when you can already get some profit then i'll sell the coin or if there's an emergency and i can get even i would sell it. but the best thing is you can hold it as long as you can
Activity: 336
There is never a definite time that you have to wait in the cryptocurrency market before you can sell your coins. It differs greatly on each person depending on their preferences and goals. You should have a target in mind when to go of the market either you are in profit or loss.
Activity: 194
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE
patient. bitcoin will definitely go up. maybe not this month. there are times when the price of bitcoin will increase. and we must wait patiently for that. don't be too quick to sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 84
I think if you involved in the project and follow the development you can see and predict in some cases the rise of a coin. The main thing is to define for yourself what project you trust. In this case you can hold till you believe.
Activity: 51
I will hold my coins until the price starts high again. But if at that time I really need the money . It is just a matter of preference. Some prefer selling during the price jncrease,some do sell when the market value stabilizes and some are forced to sell during the downfall in the market. You can buy it when bitcoin prices are at the peak of the decline as of August and hold until December.  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
My advice, if there is an opportunity to sell, do not do it at a loss, much less in a falling cryptographic market. We must wait for a new impulse.

Yes, sure. Do not be lazy and monitor the situation on the market, check for the gainers and losers, make technical analysis, and you will understand if you have to hold your cryptos for long, or even sell them.
Pages:
Jump to: