Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 33. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This can go on forever. A crisis of some kind. No one knows how Bitcoin will behave tomorrow, it may take off, and may continue to decline.
Activity: 85
You ought not hold up a particular time. You should offer when you think you influenced enougn to benefit from your coin you holding. So really the bitcoin cost is down. In any case, on the off chance that you buyed your bitcoin at a cost of 100$ every, you can offer it hand have a tremendous benefit. In any case, in the event that you dont require the cash, it would be greatly improved when you holdyou coins until the point when the market is going up once more. At that point you can have significantly more benefit. So offering while bearmarket is dependably an awful thought!
Activity: 98
It depends on you when to sell. If you want a long term investment and you think the price will still increase in the future then just hold it for now. But if you're in a short term investment and you think you have earned enough profits so sell now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
You should hold BTC for 1-2 years. Because in the opinion of many people, in 2019-2020 BTC will increase very strongly. Currently, you should sell 60% of the BTC that you are holding
Activity: 143
I have this same question. But I think Bitcoin will raise again very soon and it will be the end of this year.
Activity: 113
Waiting for one to sell their tokens is depend on the price of the tokens or amount of each token and study the project itself, its strategy and development prospects, in order to evaluate possible price changes.  But also it is your decision to make.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
Waiting for one to sell their crypto holdings will depend on the market price movement for the crypto. As we all know that the factor that an individual need is when market price for that crypto will going to get strong and then relatively after having a good market price increase one could sell that crypto. So the important thing is patience and a good market price increase.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Before you sell coins, you need to carefully study the project itself, its strategy and development prospects, in order to evaluate possible price changes.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
It depends on ourselves, but If our choice is fair then we have to hold maybe for several months ahead, but it all depends on the nature of the coin project we have on this saa, If I talk about BTC then I can easily states that only the beneficiaries can earn to hold it, but If the market is very red and remains red for a long time then we should withhold our investment rather than sell.

Although most of the guys here recommend holding the cryptos as long as it is possible, I will not agree with it. Sometimes, when you feel your alt will go down soon, it is better to sell the token quickly.
Activity: 127
I don't know how long people can persist. This is something I can't predict. Just like I can't know when the cryptocurrency market will recover. I only know that I will keep going. I think patience in the cryptocurrency market is one. Very important thing, patience can make people successful
Activity: 432
It doesn't need any wasted time. It depends on each one specific project. Once their token is listed below n can sell at any time. The only factor that can hinder that is if the price of the token is not that too good.
Activity: 406
Everything depends on the specific project that you have chosen for investment. If you have chosen a reliable project, it is still better to hold coins for the future and wait for the restoration of their prices.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I can not designate a certain time, because who knows what the situation will be around, maybe when Bitcoin will be $ 200,000 I will see how many mastodons are just going to start using it and selling it, it can cost me millions of dollars.
Activity: 93
You should purchase at the base and offer when it's to finish everything. In the event that you couldn't do that, in any event you should hold up until the point that you can recover your capital. Try not to offer your coin simply because it has down ward drift. BTC is as yet the most important coin now and you can see that the entire market is diminishing, not just BTC. My proposal is you should sit tight for the expansion of BTC!
Activity: 196
I think if you have chosen a reliable project, you need to hold coins, until you get the planned profit. In any case, now the prices are dropping, so you do not need to hurry with the sale of coins.
Activity: 266
My friend, we shouldn't do anything at the moment. We must wait for the ascent. To sit and wait as the growth will be. And I want to eat heat.
Activity: 2
I think that the next year or 2 years bitcoin will still be popular enough to make profit from it because of volatility
Activity: 98
You should purchase at the base and offer when it's to finish everything. In the event that you couldn't do that, at any rate you should hold up until the point when you can recover your capital. Try not to offer your coin simply because it has down ward incline. BTC is as yet the most significant coin now and you can see that the entire market is diminishing, not just BTC. My proposal is you should sit tight for the expansion of BTC!
Activity: 209
I believe that it relies upon how soon you would hold your bitcoin however If I myself will hold my btc, it would unquestionably be a year to have the capacity to see the improvement of it's potential development. Interest in here and now is really not fitting this time since in the event that you would keep an eye on the historical backdrop of bitcoin, it's value esteem nearly had come to $20k last quarter of 2017 and I think what happened a year ago still be understanding inside this year. Accordingly, just HODL your bitcoin venture and quietly sit tight for it's bullish hurried to happen soon.
Activity: 208
If you invest long term, this is not a problem because price will go up soon. Also ceck the project if it is sustainable so you will have an idea if the crypto youre holding has potential to go up. It is best to keep it as long as you do not see yourself gaining more when you sell or trade it.
I was so much attached to the coin and now I am holding them again and wait again And wish not to make the same mistake. I think that here individual approach Wink

Pages:
Jump to: